Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Unversed List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Unversed List I_vote_lcapUnversed List I_voting_barUnversed List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Unversed List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Unversed List Empty
PostSubject: Unversed List   Unversed List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 am

Flood
Unversed List 100px-11

Just because these foes like to dart around as they strike doesn't mean you should get antsy yourself. Lock on and let your Keyblade do the talking. Careful, though: your attacks won't hit if the Floods have seeped into the ground.

Attacks

Scratch: Rakes with sharp claws.

Dart and Weave: Avoids a direct attack with great speed before attacking the opponents weak spot.

Overwhelm: In mass, attacks the opponent constantly to overwhelm them with numbers.

Weakness: Physical
Immunity: Dark
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Unversed List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unversed List   Unversed List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 am

Scrapper

Unversed List 100px-12

These baddies like to wait for an opening. If you start swatting your Keyblade around without paying attention, the Scrappers will have their claws all over you in no time. Stay alert! Of course you could look for an opening yourself...Scrappers do tend to move in straight lines.

Attacks

Scratch: Rakes with sharp claws.

Slap Around: Constantly slaps the opponent with open palms to disorient them.

Forward Slash: A quick slash in one direction that will inflict dark on those who it hits, temporarily blinding the target.

Weakness: None
Immunity: Dark
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Unversed List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unversed List   Unversed List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 am

Bruiser/Wild Bruiser/Buckle Bruiser

Bruiser

Unversed List 100px-13

Wild Bruiser

Unversed List 100px-14

Buckle Bruiser

Unversed List 100px-15

Bruiser

Need proof that size matters? Wait till one of these juggernauts lays down the hurt with its high-octane attacks. Their shock waves have a lot of range, so be sure to keep your distance. All that extra weight is bound to tucker a Bruiser out. Wait for signs of fatigue, then put the big guy to sleep.

Wild Bruiser

This simple-minded simian still packs quite a punch. Thankfully, its feet don't move much faster than its brain, so once the coast is clear, you can rush in, deal some damage, and escape before the monkey business resumes. Wild Bruisers home in on you when they charge; dodging works better thank blocking if you want to set up counterattack.

Buckle Bruiser

Buckles! Who knew? Sadly, they serve a purpose: keeping this Bruiser's sturdy armor strapped on. Head-on attacks won't work. You'll need to get behind it to hit its weak spot (try magic!) but don't get careless just because it's slow. Buckle rhymes with knuckle, which rhymes with pain, which you'll be seeing a lot if you're not ready to block.

[b]Attacks[/b]

Mega Punch: Winds up an arm and delivers a devastating punch that can easily knock the opponent out of the battlefield.

Shockwave: The bruisers leap or slam their palms into the ground to cause a powerful shockwave to tear through the ground and deal damage to all allies and enemies alike.

Double Shockwave (Wild Bruiser Only): Continuously slams palms into the ground to cause multiple shockwaves.

Unstoppable Charge: Goes into a frenzied rage before rushing forward to deal heavy damage to any caught in its path. This charge cannot be stopped so dodging is highly advised.

Buckle Bash (Buckle Bruiser Only): Throws buckles hard enough to shatter stone. Very fast attack, hard to avoid.

Impenetrable Defense (Buckle Bruiser Only): Stops moving to prevent all forms of damage.

Weakness: All Elements, Sleep (Bruiser only)
Immunity: Dark, Poison, Confuse
Note: Physical Damage is halved against all bruiser enemies. Buckle Bruiser takes no damage from the front at all.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Unversed List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unversed List   Unversed List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Red Hot Chili/Blue Sea Salt/Yellow Mustard/Prize Pod

Red Hot Chili
Unversed List 100px-16

Blue Sea Salt
Unversed List 100px-17

Yellow Mustard
Unversed List 100px-18

Prize Pod
Unversed List 100px-19

Red Hot Chili

Don't expect these spice churls to hold still; you'll need to lock on if you want your blows to connect. Use Blizzard attacks to douse their fires for good. They may try to slam into you while ablaze, so be ready to stop, drop and roll—or at least roll.

Blue Sea Salt

Don't expect these chilly adversaries to hold still; you'll need to lock on if you want your blows to connect. Use Fire attacks to melt them down to size. When in peril, they pull out their most powerful attack, Deep Freeze. Careful you don't get iced.

Yellow Mustard

Don't expect these crafty condiments to hold still; you'll need to lock on if you want your blows to connect. Use Blizzard attacks to chill them out. Also, don't be that guy (or gal!) who gets slammed by an electrified Yellow Mustard. It's so difficult to explain to friends.

Prize Pod

You don't see these rare Unversed every day. Attacking or defeating them causes them to drop rare items. Prize Pods won't attack you, but they will skedaddle the moment they're spotted. You'll have to chase them down if you want dibs on all those rare items.

Attacks

Red Hot Chili Only

Fire: A level one spell that shoots a small flame at the foe.

Fira: A level two spell that causes a decent sized burst of flames over a set distance.

Firaga: A level three spell that causes giant explosions of fire that can incinerate all in its way.

Flame Charge: Cloaks body in fire and dashes swiftly at the opponent to deal heavy physical and fire damage. This attack can cut through many projectiles and elemental attacks except ice and water. Can cause burn.

Blue Sea Salt Only

Blizzard: A level one spell that shoots a small ice pike at the foe.

Blizzara: A level two spell that causes a spiral of ice pikes to attack the foe.

Blizzaga: A level three spell that causes glaciers of ice to encase and pierce the foe for heavy ice damage.

Deep Freeze: When near death, the Blue Sea Salts may unleash their most deadly move; Deep Freeze. By reducing the atmosphere's temperature to below zero, they can freeze anything within their range in a glacier of ice to cause heavy damage or instant death.

Yellow Mustard Only

Thunder: A level one spell that shoots a small lightning bolt at the foe.

Thundara: A level two spell that launches multiple lightning bolts at the foe, sometimes even raining it down right on top of them.

Thundaga: A level three spell that causes a mass of lightning bolts to strike the entire area, with a chance to paralyze the foe.

Volt Tackle: Cloaks the body in sparks before quickly dashing at the foe to deal heavy physical and lightning damage, also able to paralyze the foe and cause silence.

Weakness: Fire (Blue Sea Salt only), Ice (Red Hot Chili and Yellow Mustard only), Water (Red Hot Chili only), Earth (Yellow Mustard only)
Immunity: Ice (Blue Sea Salt only), Fire (Red Hot Chili only), Thunder/Lightning (Yellow Mustard Only)

Prize Pod Drops: Eye Drops, Whisperweed, Gold Needle, Thaw, Random Yen, Chakra Pills, Ice Orb, Fire Orb, Thunder Orb
Gold Prize Pod Drops: Greater Random Yen, Phoenix Down, Chrono Up Orb, Chrono Down Orb, Shell Orb, Protect Orb, Random Artifacts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unversed List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unversed List   Unversed List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unversed List
Page 1 of 1