Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_vote_lcapDay #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_voting_barDay #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_vote_lcapDay #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_voting_barDay #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Shadow would clench his fists and materialize next to Daken and pick the staff up.

"Listen to me you fool, This place was given to me by the one and only Ravage Uchiha. Listen before you speak you insolent bastard..."

Shadow would look at Alexander with anger.

"Im not killing anyone..I'm done with the dark days. That was the old me.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 pm

"Very well. At least I tried to save your life. Hope he doesn't try to kill you, too."

Alexander said, his last statement aimed at Shadow. And with that, Alex teleports out.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 pm

"Alright, Mr. Future man..."

<- Daken said, still looking Alexander in the eye. ->

"... I think its time for you to leave... Besides, you came searching for me, I think I would be the one helping you out..."

<- Daken would turn back around, once again looking at the various weapons before him. ->
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 pm

"I'm from the future, a future you won't be able to face if you do not get stronger now. Look, I came here to help you, and if you aren't gonna accept my help then tell me now so my time isn't wasted on you."

Alex had grown tired of the talking, either Daken would accept or he'd deny, either way, Alex had more important things to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

<- Daken would pick up a set of nunchaku. They had a dragon's crest on each hilt. He heard everything that Alexander was saying, but, something was telling him that he should go his own way. Daken would set the nunchaku down and stare at Shadow. ->

"Listen, this is The Uchiha Hideout... All Uchiha are welcome here and the clan's heirlooms, so stop saying that this is your house..."

<- Daken would soon turn to Alexander, looking him face to face. He almost asked why he was here in the first place. ->

"No disrespect, but, I don't know you well enough to do anything with you. And how do you know what I will become...?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Ignoring Shadow's ignorance, Alex would holster his Desert Eagle.

"You, my friend, are goin' to one day surpass every Uchiha you're related to. But, that's years from now, so I need you to come with me in order to train you for a coming disaster. The question is, will you oblige me or simply wallow in self-pity and pain until you're life ends abruptly?"

Alexander would have taken his time explaining, but he knew that he had a short amount of time before the crisis began.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:34 am

Shadow would walk into the weapon room with a toothbrush in his mouth. Looking at the both of these fools, he would wonder why they were in his home.

"What the fuck are you idiots doing!? Who let you in my house?! And Daken! Stealing from me is not wise my young Uchiha friend.."

Taking the toothbrush out of his mouth and pointing it at Alexander, Shadow's Mangekyou would begin to swirl and spin.

"Who the fuck are you anyways?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:51 pm

"So... You've found me..."

<- Daken said, now walking around The strange man to set the staff down. It wasn't his style, too heavy, and Daken didn't have a pure heart as of now. ->

"Put the gun down... You won't shoot... Even if you did, I've been hurt way too emotionally for me to show any physical pain..."

<- Daken would continue walking around looking at the various weapons of the Uchiha's before him. Some of these things were beyond Daken's believe as to how people could use them. Eh, to each his own, right...? ->

"So, what do I have that you want...?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Alexander teleports in front of Daken, aiming Ebony directly into his face.

"Move another muscle and I'll shoot you in the chest. Try to blow me up, I'll use your own energy to kill you. Understand?"

Alexander didn't want to hurt Daken, he actually needed to help Daken get stronger for the coming crisis.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 pm

<- Daken would come to a stop after dashing from the training field to here. As he reached the door of the hideout, he touched the clan's crest before letting his hand fall down. ->

"..."

<- He stood there a couple minutes before he opened the door and went inside. The inside was brilliant, from the banners all the way to the ancestors which Daken derived from. The pictures seemed to be spotless, as if someone had been here every single day to clean them. There was not a spec of dust anywhere. Daken slowly passed the hall of bedrooms. He also passed by the history headbands which went all the way to the first Uchiha. After a while, Daken found the room of Uchiha treasures. All of the various weapons drew him into the room like a mesmerizing woman would. ->

"..."

<- Daken would pick up a pure gold staff which could have weighed a ton. Daken had trouble picking it up. On the hilt was a description. ->

Only one that has a pure heart and possesses the Sharingan eyes can wield this weapon. Only when true happiness is acquired, can on possess the full extent of this staff's power.

<- Daken would shake his head before placing the weapon back down. It wasn't for him, right now, Daken's heart was far from pure. ->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)   Day #1(Resolve of a lost child) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day #1(Resolve of a lost child)
Page 1 of 1