Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_vote_lcapTakeshi: Message from the Order I_voting_barTakeshi: Message from the Order I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Takeshi: Message from the Order I_vote_lcapTakeshi: Message from the Order I_voting_barTakeshi: Message from the Order I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Takeshi: Message from the Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

Takeshi: Message from the Order Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Zeyvel walked to the outside of the church. This better be the place dammit. Why did the Order want me in this forsaken land? Did they grow tired of me? Or is it- He was cut off from his thoughts as Thabia jumped on his back.

"You think this is the place Zeyvel? Huh do ya?"

Then another voice yelled out "Yay! Dog pile on Zeyvel!

"Get off damn you! Why are you guys so fuckin peppy all the time!?" He replied "We're here on a mission not free time ok?"

"Aww ok but you better make it up to us Zevyel or else we'll attack you in your sleep again." Thaiba replied as she was getting up.

He sighed and muttered "Don't remind me. I already lose enough sleep as it is."

"Don't act like your body didn't enjoy us. You know us though Zeyvel. We crave your attention and your body." Selvenia said while hugging his back.

"Sh-sh-sh-shut up about that! What you guys do is immoral to the Order! Let's just get this over with." Zeyvel said while blushing as images of the past few nights ran through his head. He then started to knock harder to get his mind on something else.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Valencia walked around until she found the sight of the Holy Order. She would've love a peace of mind, but of course, Selena never knew how to shut up. Add on to the fact that this was their first time ever outside the holy city.

Oh my God, Valencia, we here! You think they'll find us attractive. Oh man I hope Takeshi and the other Qwaser's are cute. Of course, no one top's me, though right Ve-ve?

Valencia shook her head and kept silent. Why of all people did her Mary have to be the complete oppisite of her. It was alomst like God was playing a cruel joke on her. Valencia reached for her Cross around her neck, and kissed it, sending up a silent prayer.

Aww. You never kiss me good night like that! Totally jelly!

"We're here. And it looks like someone beat us here too...."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Zeyvel turned around from the other pressence he behind him and saw Valencia.

"Oh it's just you. Why are you here? Did you get lost or something? Either way ge-" He started to saw until Thaiba hit him in the back of the head.

' Why are you being so mean? You'll end up like your father that way."

"Shut up! I'll never become like that man! And why should I be nice to her!? That's not who I am! Furthermore I-" He replied until Selvenia put her hand over his mouth

"That's enough out of you grouch. So Valencia and Selena what's brings you gals here? You must got the same mission." She said to the two women.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

This was exactly why most Qwaser don't band together. Most of them where taught to be loners and sometimes can't get along when another Qwaser shows up. That include's herself too.

"No st-"

Omg! Yall here! Thalia & Selenvia. And the mean jerky one! How yall doing. It's been so long soince we had a family reunion!

Valencia stared at Selena while her Mary got excited over her old time freinds. Even thought Valencia didn't want to be here, at least Selena was albe to see her freinds. They were the few she trust, ever since that incident.

"Like I was saying, we're not lost. We got the same message as you. Even though I'm from a different sect. Why they chose me and Selena to come help you guys I'll never know. All I can say is-"

Ve-ve can I please have a sleepover with Thalia and Selenvia. It's been so long. I haven't got my nails done in sooooo long! Pretty please?

"No. We're on business. Let's keep i-"

POr favor? Ce la farò a voi. Sai quanto ti piacciono i gatti neri ...

Valencia sighed. Though Selena wasn't Italian, she learned the lauguge to suit Valencia needs. And when she spoke like, she was gonna get it, one way or another.

"Fine....But business first. And make sure it ok with them too."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 am

"Yay sleepover!" Thaiba squealed with joy.

" We can't tonight sis. Tonight we punish Zeyvel for being so mean to people." Selvenia said as she put her hand down Zeyvel's pocket " I think he deserves a lot of punishment tonight.

"What? Wait! Stop that! Get away!" Zeyvel yelled

"Hey! I want some of that fun too!" Thaiba said as she ran towards them. Then she hugged Zeyvel and started to kiss and bite his neck "You do deserve to be punished for yelling at me. I think I'm gonna enjoy tonight."

"Hey! Stop that! Ok ok I'm sorry! Just please stop this." He replied with a yelp. Then he slowly inched towards the door and knocked hard with his head.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 am

Takeshi heard all the noise and slung the the doors wide open. "Ok I'm gonna do this in my nice voice. Who the fuck are all of yall and why is there so much FUCKIN NOISE!?" He yelled with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:39 am

"Così si sono così stupido come si guarda"

Ve-ve! That's not nice to say! Say your sorry or no kitty for you!

Valencia rolled her eyes. She forgot Selena complelty understand her lauguage. Instead of apologizing, Valencia took off her Cross she received from the Qwaser sect of the Vatican and tossed it to Takeshi.

"Got an order to help you out. Apparently you suck byself and whatever other one-hit wonders you have with you. So they sent me, Selena, her freinds and this doofus. There's probably gonna be more. Capire?"

Valencia was starting to get antsy. It was starting to be too many people around her and she love her private space. The only person allowed to cross those lines was Selna. As she turned around, She noticed the small figdeting, and held Valencia's hand.

Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 am

When he finally pulled away, Zeyvel said "Yea me and Miss-Nose-Up-Her-Ass got sent here to assist you in whatever you need. So just say you don't need us here and we can leave."

"Opps too late for that I'm afraid. I already registered us in Neo Angeli. So we offically stay there now until forever." Selvenia mummered.

"So what your saying is that we're stuck in Mylania forever? That's just fuckin perfect" He replied with a face palm.

"Yay! We finally got a place to live at together!" Thaiba yelled as she jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 am

"The hell?! All I told them wasthat I'm staying here so they send kids to help me? This is just awesome. I got a stuck up lesbian who thinks she's hot shit. And a boy who is a plaything to two girls.' Takeshi said as he pulled out a cigarette. Then he noticed something about Zeyvel. "Hey boy aren't you Hayake's kid? You got his eyes of hate on you."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:14 am

"Wait how do you know of my dad?" Zeyvel asked as he lifted his face. "Are you one of those people who adore him and want me to grow up just like him.?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 am

Valencia shook her head, and did a facepalm. Why did everyone belive her and Selena to be girlfreinds. She was for Mary for God's sake.

"She's not my girlfreind, you dick. Niether one of us are gay. So watch your mouth. I don't care who-"

Selena squezzed Valencia hand cutting her off. Valencia arched her eyebrows. She had gotton that bad habit lately of cutting her off recenlty.

I deeply apologize for Valencia's behavior. She gets twitchy when its too many people around her. Add on to the fact that the sun hasn't set yet. But we're willing to help your cause. All we gotta do is sign the paper legally stating we stay in the Angeli Village. Ah. Neo Angeli Magi Village. I wonder who came up with that name. Ve-ve, you think we'll see other people i-

Selena also got a bad habit of babbling on about unnessacry stuff too...
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am

"Yea yea I don't care about that shit. Also boy you just made it worse for yourself. See me and your hate each other's guts so I already don't like you. The lesbians over there are on my list from earlier. I'm gonna accept yall and train yall through hell. Congrats both of you." Takeshi said with a devilish grin. "Welcome to the Order."
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:35 am

Valencia's jaws starting twitching. This bastard calls them a lebsien couple one more time, she was gonna show the reason Qwaser came to the fucking aid of them Holifed patatheic loser.

"Qualunque. I beat your crap little work-out plan isn't gonna be shit."

[color=indigo]Yay! I told you we'll be accepted. Now it's time to celebrate. Sleep over at Thalia and Selenvia house. Come on Ve-ve. I'll help you pick out a cat for our new home. Then you can come to our sleepover and get a new hairdo!;Selena you know I have business to take care of with the people. YOu go ahead and enjoy yourself in this land ok?"

[color=indigo]But Ve-ve...

Valencia sighed. There was just no getting through this girl. Sometimes she wish she never spoiled Selena, but it was one of the ways to get her over her tragedy...
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:56 am

"Save your breath mercury girl, he's one of the great crusaders. Remember this is Takeshi, the holy demon." Zeyvel said to Valencia.

"Time to go celebrate! Party in the village!" Thaiba said with a smile.

"Yep and then punishment time for Zeyvel. Right?" Selvenia said with a lustful look in her eyes.

"Wait a minute. Wasn't that just a joke? Can't we just talk-" Zeyvel started to say before the girls grabbed his arms and legs and took him away. Minutes before they were completely gone, you could hear him yell for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi: Message from the Order   Takeshi: Message from the Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi: Message from the Order
Page 1 of 1