Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
First Encounter I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
First Encounter I_vote_lcapFirst Encounter I_voting_barFirst Encounter I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
First Encounter I_vote_lcapFirst Encounter I_voting_barFirst Encounter I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

First Encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 am

Scott would gently land on the ground. Waiting motionless, Scott would hope someone would show.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Silver walked into the field after an eventful day of doing nothing but push-ups and jogging. He couldn't train his Torchic in martial arts yet, not until it evolved into a Combusken. So he trained himself physically. It never occurred to him until recently that maybe he would need to see how battling other ninja would be.
Back to top Go down

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Looking over at the boy, Scott's visor analyzed every part of him. Spreading his shoulders, Scott would speak in a cold robotic voice.

"Analysis completed. Kekki Genkai: Byakugan. Pyro. Genin. Target acquired."

Turning now twards the boy, Scott's plasma ark saber would flair and he would wait for the boy to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Silver cocked an eyebrow at Scott. After hearing him speak he smirked.

"Analysis completed. Awesome looking cyborg thingy sighted! Totally gonna fight it!"

For a moment Silver had the urge to pull out a pokeball, but seeing the symbol for the diamond village on it, decided it best not to think the entity was a pokemon.

"I'm Silver, if your analysis didn't tell you that. Byakugan!"

Silver entered a powerful stance that seemed to make his aura around him flair a bit. His hands held up, slightly above his brow and one leg was forward, though not bouncing like conventional muay thai. Silver's aura seemed to take a definite shape, forming what appeared to be a small Blaziken around him.

"Let's have some fun, kay?"

Silver's speed was great, making him probably the fastest genin of the Diamond village. He would leave a small trail of his aura behind him as he dashed towards Scott. At the last moment, he would faint, leaving a blurry after image and come up behind Scott with a Blaze Kick. His other foot was off the ground, giving his center of gravity priority.
Back to top Go down

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Scott would immediately follow Silver's movements with a burst of power. Jet propulsion that is. Now skating on mere earth, Scott would fly to the left and dodge the Blaze Kick. Spinning around, Scott left arm would shoot to a horizontal position.

"Target Sighted."

Launching multiple shots, Scott's Plasma Ark Rifle could rip through the sheer ground. If any of these shots fired hit, this encounter would nearly be over.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Silver's eyes seemed to change. His smirk was gone and replaced with a look of concentration. As soon as the tip of one of his feet touched the ground, he vaulted over some of the plasma blast, landing a bit out of the path, and used sheer strength to kick himself faster away from the attack so none of the aftermath would hit, his byakugan letting him see an escape route, and his own flexibility giving advantage to dodging. Once again, he began to close the distance between him and Scott. However, this time, he slowed and began to spew fire from his mouth, using flamethrower. He didn't stop moving however, the byakugan letting him see through the wave of flames.

'Almost there...'

Silver thought as he began to watch Scott's movements extremely closely now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter   First Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: