Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Raven's Techniques! I_vote_lcapRaven's Techniques! I_voting_barRaven's Techniques! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Raven's Techniques! I_vote_lcapRaven's Techniques! I_voting_barRaven's Techniques! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Raven's Techniques!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Raven's Techniques! Empty
PostSubject: Raven's Techniques!   Raven's Techniques! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Kaio-Ken: As a result of the Kaio-ken, the user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase for an instant. The only change produced by the basic Kaio-ken is that it doubles the user's power level.

Heaven's Light: Heaven's Light is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki (Raven uses ki instead of chakra) is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands. The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy.

Explosive Wave: a technique that bursts out ki from all over the users body that can hurt or block someone/something in a sphere surrounding the user. There is stronger variation called Super Explosive Wave.

Dark Explosion: Raven powers up his energy and raises two fingers in the air to create a large explosion around him. This Explosion usually takes a few seconds.

Darkness Hell Sphere: Raven's most powerful attack. He places his hands forward as if performing the Flash Bomb, but instead forms a sphere of black energy with a gray sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has red electricity flowing around it. If he charges the attack for a few seconds, it seems to take on a decagon shape, but most commonly looks like a circle. Once he fires it, it leaves a black trail of energy behind before it hits the tiarget and causes a small, nuke sized explosion that destroys everything caught in the explosion.

Dark Flash: Raven places both hands forward with his fingers stretching out, concentrating energy into his fingertips. He then fires several hundred small black shots of energy that act as a machine gun blast. He also seems to be able to fire the attack in a cone shape, causing a shotgun effect.

Blackbird is one of Raven's most powerful attacks. As he puts his hand forward and charges a Black energy sphere, Raven's power level spikes as he releases the energy from his hand to where ever he wants to put it. Then he draws his arm back brings his hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent. Within the time between impact and release, the black energy may expand, inflicting a huge amount of damage. In some cases, witnesses claim to see a black Raven flying to the opponent before exploding into a giant inferno.

Final Blackbird Attack: Basically a major step up from the normal Blackbird technique, this is Raven's Super Saiyan 2 Ultimate Finisher. The Black energy that would normally accumulate in his hand for the Blackbird would have large strokes of white energy infused within the negative energy. Basically making this a positive and negative energy Super bomb, Raven has the ability to clear an entire mountain range with ease.

Gamma Ray: Loaded with enough radiation to kill a full grown African Elephant, this Special Ability is incredibly dangerous. Raven has utilized the full nature of Gamma Radiation and incorporated it into this Ultimate Blast if you will. Very similar to Heaven's Light technique, this beam is hulk green instead of blinding white. Not to mention that it is three times the size of Raven.

Transformation (Super Saiyan Progress)

Super Saiyan: With Raven's new found transformation, his potential has been raised exponentially. With the right fuel, anger, and bloodshed, his attacks can become stronger tenfold. Raven's Super Saiyan transformation has changed him in many different ways and can be activated by will power alone.

Super Saiyan 2: Pushing himself further and further, Raven had found a new form. An ascension if you will. The Super Saiyan 2 transformation equips Raven with even higher strength, speed, reflexes, and senses. In ranking points of view, Raven's Super Saiyan 2 transformation would be placed right at Jounin levels. To reach this form, Raven must go from Super Saiyan, to Super Saiyan 2. Since he had just reached this potential, Raven can't simply jump to this new transformation.
Back to top Go down

Raven's Techniques!
Page 1 of 1