Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The battle of the skilled genin I_vote_lcapThe battle of the skilled genin I_voting_barThe battle of the skilled genin I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The battle of the skilled genin I_vote_lcapThe battle of the skilled genin I_voting_barThe battle of the skilled genin I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The battle of the skilled genin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The battle of the skilled genin Empty
PostSubject: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Keiko gradually walked into the field and as doing so she tops out one of her wooden swords. She approached a nice soft spot in the tall grass and popped a squat. She looked at the field in awe at the beautiful trees and wild life it was so peaceful she wondered if anyone else felt this way too. And as she was admiring the field a soft breeze came through the field and gently waved keiko's purple hair in it.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:21 pm

×- Hayato would walk into the area with a book in his right palm. With his left hand, he was slowly flipping through the pages trying to find inspiration. -×

"...Ahhhaaaa...!!!"

×- Hayato would slap his index finger on the page with passion. Immediately after, he would gesture his hand forward as if talking to someone using his sweet talk. But in all actuality, noone was there. Hayato was just practicing. -×

"...Your love has once again proved to be my safehaven..."

×- Hayato's head would spin around toward the girl who was in the area. He would smirk before snapping the book shut with his right hand. He made a mental note to continue reading later on. -×

"E'llo love... How are you this fine evening...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Keiko was still gazing at the field when someone broke the perfection. She looked at what could be more important than this beautiful moment. She saw a strange man with a book he Looked like a weird guy so she stood up.

"uh... Fine I guess how about you."
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm

×- At the sound of Keiko's voice, Hayato pretty much lost his interest in her. Her looks were great, but it seemed that she was a fighter at heart. It seemed like all of the females he had met had to be a hardass. Hayato could sense that from Keiko already. -×

"Oh, nothing, just catching up on my daily poetry reading..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Keiko was surprised she had never thought that this kind of guy would read poetry for fun. She approached him...

"oh that's cool but want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:57 pm

... Ooohhhh... My god.... She is a fighter... Just like that Hanabi chick... Ohhh what has this world come to...

×- Hayato would think as his eyes would seem to widen in disgust. He seemed to back away, not at all wanting to be too close to her. He didn't like manly girls... -×

"...Fine, ill beat you with my creative mind..."

×- He would reach into his back pocket, drawing his dual wield tactical knives. With two clicks the blades were protruded. They were both held in a reverse fashion as this was the exact way Hayato fought with them all of the time. -×

"Im reeaaaddddyyyyy..."

×- He would say in a monotone while pushing his glasses from the brim of his nose with his index finger. -×
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Keiko would smile at the young boy trying to be cool. Keiko withdrew her wooden blades out from her holsters at the sides of her neck. Keiko lazily dashed in. (kind of like drunkin style.) keiko came in close now showing a little power and her blade in the right hand would glow a faint yellow tinge. She would send a slash with that blade to hayato's left arm trying to see what he would do if this blow hit it would easily cut his arm off like butter.
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 pm

×- Hayato would simply backstep, dodging the swipe with much effectiveness. But he seemed to speed into her personal space, now sending three quick punches to her face. -×

"I trust that you will quench my thirst for battle pretty nicely...?"

×- After those punches, Hayato would side step out to the right, now striking a defensive pose with his dual wield tactical knives. -×
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Keiko would see the boy move and already know what was next. She fell to her back after the punches (not fast enough to dodge those). She would clutch her nose for a second and get up. The swords still in her hands. she released her bleeding nose and put back her right sword back into it's holster and took out her gun she then got in a strange stance. She had her sword in her left and gun in right. The sword was above her head and the gun close to the ground both pointed at hayato
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 am

×- Hayato, still in his stance would smile wide. His tactical knives would start giving off a misty substance. Before running forward, Hayato would push his glasses up to his eyes. -×

"Im starting to get the notion that this battle will end in my favor. Care to prove me wrong...?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Keiko would see the boy dash. And as he approached she jumped over him in a front flip. Then in air she aimed her gun at hayato and shot three shots at him. She then landed on the geound and turned to face hayato (whether he was hit and had his chakura drained some and had damage taken from him with a loss of will or he would have dodged / blocked and was perfectly fine.)
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 pm

×- With a quick motion, Hayato would side step, making it out of the way of the raining bullets. Meeting Keiko before she got to even touch the ground, Hayato would shoot his hand to the sky aiming for an upward vertical slice from bottom to top. -×

"Not much of a talker, eh...?"

×- Hit or miss, when Hayato came down from the vertical slice, his right foot would be shooting down on keiko. It had a small distorted look about it, reason being is that Hayato added a little wind chakra into it.

Meanwhile, the bird which was supposed to be on Hayato's shoulder would appear before him. Its wings were flapping magnificently. -×

"What are you doing bird..."

×- Hayato would say in a whisper more to himself than anyone else. -×
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Keiko in mid flight would see hayato dodge the bullets and startup dash at her. As hayato sliced upward keiko would shoot the ground where she would land and the propulsion would send her into front flip over hayato once again and she would land and see a foot fly at her she avoided the kick but her gun hand would get hit about 10ft away. She still had her sword out so she then withdrew her other and sent a barrage of slashes at hayato if they hit full on they would cut straight through him but Asa plus keiko added more spirit energy to the swords so the would stretch out to 6ft long instead of 2ft long.

"let's get started now!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 am

×- Now, seeing as how Keiko's gun had so much power as to propel herself into the air after freefalling, Hayato would be also pushed back, so, his next attack was put on hold. As he was knocked back a few feet, Keiko would be falling right over him. He was now at her backside, now wrapping his arms around her waist and locking them together. -×

"This fight is over..."

×- Hayato lifted her high into the air, while keeping his strong lock around her waist and bent backwards aiming to suplex her deep within the ground to end this fight. -×
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle of the skilled genin   The battle of the skilled genin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The battle of the skilled genin
Page 1 of 1