Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
In need of action I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
In need of action I_vote_lcapIn need of action I_voting_barIn need of action I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
In need of action I_vote_lcapIn need of action I_voting_barIn need of action I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

In need of action

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Damian sits in the middle of the field, awaiting an enemy. At least a worthy one.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

+ Jaden would walk into the battle promised field with an intent to test what his new abilities held promise to him. His gunblade was on his back in a lazy fashion, as always... As he saw a face that he had never seen before, he would remove his overjacket, tossing it to a nearby tree. Before it connected with the tree, the tip would solidify, sticking on the tree with such an impact. +

" Hey...! You up for a spar...? "

+ Jaden would call out while fixing his hat so that it was tightly hugged against his head. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:49 pm

*walking into the battle field matsuo would see jaden and damian in the clearing. he was looking to try out some of his new skills, but wasn't sure if he was gonna go against both or one of them*

i guess i got here too late.

*matsuo would chuckle to himself as he look at both of them hoping the responce would be positive*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 pm

+ Jaden's head would whip around to meet Matsuo's gaze. He needed a fight, and Damian was taking too long to reply to his question. +

" Nah man... I guess we can have a go...? "

+ Jaden would begin fixing his gloves on his hands. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:25 pm

*matsuo would clutch his fist as he prepped for his fight*

sounds good to me.

*matsuo would lunge towards jaden aiming for a simple punch to the gut. he wanted to see what jaden's reactions would be and how fast he would react.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:34 pm

+ With an spinning turn, Jaden made his way around the fist. But as he spun to the left, he grabbed Matsuo's fist with his left hand.

As he completed his fast spin, Jaden had his elbow at the side of Matsuo's head, zooming in with much power. Hit or miss, Jaden would take a step back getting into a stance with his fists balled up at his sides. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:40 am

*matsuo would block the elbow as he was still flung around. he would land on his feet as he skidded to a halt*

is see that ur pretty strong. this will be fun.

*matsuo would charge in again in a tight muay thai stance sending a devastating knee charged with Busoshoku Haki enhancing the dtrength of the blow*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:25 am

+ As Matsuo came in with the powerful knee, Jaden would bend back avoiding it. Jaden was never one to try and block something without reason. But as he bent back, there would be some type of invisible force pushing him back more and more. +

Force field...?

+ Jaden would use his strength to clamp down on the leg which was presented to him. Now that his leg was in a lock, Jaden maneuvered his body, adjusting his upper body strength aiming to throw him forward. But Matsuo wouldn't be let go of without a parting gift. When Jaden grabbed him, he had slapped an explosive tag onto his leg. +

" Most definitely will be fun... "

+ Jaden would begin backlipping several times before striking a fearsome stance. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:24 pm

*matsuo would notice the tage jaden posted on him. he figured that if it went off why not with the person that gave it to him. matsuo would land and charge at jaden again as he began to do his backflips. as soon as jaden took his stance matsuo would be right in his face with a muay thai punch ready and waiting for his face*

Grit your teeth!!!

*matsuo would say as his fist was mere inches from jadens face. but it was just a punch of his own strength, no haki or any abilities behind it. just a normal punch that was still pretty strong none the less*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Shit...!

+ As Jaden completed his flip, he noticed Matsuo inside of his face aiming to clear his shit. As Jaden was hit in the face, his body shoot backward. Blood was streaming from his mouth in the form of droplets before he landed on the ground feet first. +

"Hmm... Impressive..."

+ Jaden would begin doing handsigns at a slow pace, waiting to see what Matsuo's next move would be. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 am

*seeing the handsigns matsuo knew that him finishing the signs would be bad, but the fact he was going that slow was a red flag to matsuo. so feeling that he was being baited matsuo would breath slowly and calm his body as he set up his Seikūken*

calm ones body, feel the flow around you.

*matsuo would slowly rotate his hands around his body to where it seemed that he formed a giant sphere around his body*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

+ After finishing the last handsigns, Jay would clench his fists at his sides. +

" Rage... Open... "

+ Jaden would dash in toward Matsuo, he was paying attention to what Matsuo was doing but he felt he needed first hand experience on what was going to happen. Jaden would charge terogan energy into his right fist sending it into the barrier that Matsuo made around himself. Around Jaden's fist, a distortion began to become visible, showing that a gravitational push was in effect. This was no small push, it was immense. After this, Jaden would back himself up quickly watching the after effects. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 pm

*not knowing what jaden planned matsuo would allow his punch to breech his Seikūken to a certain point before grabbing his wrist and his shirt then judo flipping him on his back. while on the ground matsuo would put jaden in an arm bar holding it in by holding jadens wrist, and pinned jadden's opposite shoulder with his free hand*

common, i know you can do better than this.

*matsuo would say as he focused on halting the movements of jaden's upper body while jaden's body was face down in the dirt.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:08 pm

+ It seemed that Matsuo was WAY stronger than he thought considering the fact that he pushed his way through an immense gravitational push. This let Jaden know that he had to be way more strategic with his methods. His recklessness stopped here. +

" No dice... "

+ As Matsuo went in to grab Jaden, Jaden also grabbed Matsuo by the collarbone. When he was lifted for the judo flip, he would wrap his left leg over Matsuo's right arm, then while lifting his right leg to his face, he added a 'gravitational pull' to his knee drawing matsuo's face to his knee quickly. If this worked, the impact from Jay's attack would allow Him to be let go of. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:00 pm

*matsuo would recieve the knee with a bone crunching thud ebbing through the area.*

ouch. that will deffinately drain my sinuses for a while.

*matsuo would say as his eyes opened up and looked directly at jaden, his nose bloody and probably broken due to the force of the knee. he then realised that jaden had the ability to draw his opponents into his strikes.*

nice ability you have there. its gonna be a pain to get past.

*matsuo would grab jaden by his waist and would fall forward for a wrestling power bomb. granted matsuo would recieve damage do the knee still at his face, but jaden would take the most of it*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:21 pm

+ As Jaden's back was drove through the ground, he would yell in pain. He wasn't ready for Matsuo yet. As he lay there with his body basically planted in the ground, he would chuckle. Matsuo had immense physical strength. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:41 pm

*matsuo would rise from his last attack and rubbed his nose. it wasn't broken but it definately was in pain.*

guess i'll have to get this looked at later. did you wanna keep going?

*matsuo would get back up and streached his arms and shoulders before taking another stance*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:58 pm

+ Jaden would raise himself from the ground. His smile was still evident as he hopped around, soon getting into a different type of stance. His fists were raised up to his face. His eyes were barely overlooking his knuckles. +

" Alright... Im ready... "

+ Jaden's gauntlets would radiate midnight blue. His lips would curl making his smile much more wider. He was ready to give Matsuo a run for his money now. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:58 pm

i see ur going all out. i guess its time for me to release these weights.

*matsuo would take off his vest letting it fall to the ground behind him leaving a decient sized creater behind him*
In need of action Ninja-strom-green-ranger1_o_GIFSoupcom

lets go then.

*matsuo would move at blinding speeds and appear in front of jaden driving an elbow at a devistaingly fast rate towards his gut.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm

+ Jaden already knew that Matsuo was coming toward him the moment he sped off. It didn't take Jaden much time at all during this fight to know that he was a taijutsu based fighter. +

" My pleasure... "

+ Jaden would dodge to the left, almost in a blur, missing Matsuo's punch by an inch. He only moved about an inch though, which resulted in Jaden feeling the force of Matsuo's punch. Jaden summoned a shit ton of power into his fist. Jaden sent it to the gut of Matsuo with so much speed, that it flickered in and out of vision.

After this, Jaden would dash back while pulling his gunblade from his back. +

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 pm

*matsuo was able to keep up with jaden's dash. so as soon as jaden dashed matsuo would skid to a halt and as he saw the punch coming he would block it with a swift elbow thrust. the force of the blows colliding would cause the surrounding area to quake slightly.*

impressive, very much so.

*after the complament matsuo would send a strait kick towards jadens gut. matsuo made sure not to put haki into his attacks, since he didn't want to cause too much damage to jaden.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:14 am

+ As Jaden saw the kick coming in, he would dash off to the right while still keeping his Muay Thai stance effective. He would zoom in with a blur, letting off a couple of punches which were going toward Matsuo's body in a rapid succession. +
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

*as he missed matsuo would wonder how jaden got so fast, but there wasn't time to dwell on that. jaden had already let off a volly of punches towards matsuo so why not take advantage of his position. matsuo, taking the body blows, would swing his already extended leg towards jaden's shoulder with enough speed that it almost causes a sonic boom. something that he learned about back when he was in ves, tit for tat. it wasn't something he was proud about but it still got some results.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:19 pm

+ Jaden was awestruck when he saw that none of his hits were doing any type of damage. There was more training to be done. He also needed to make more technology. +

" ...Fuck... "

+ Jaden was slapped with Matsuo's powerful kick. This was the end for Jaden. He had already had a few bones cracked, and now, there were more to match. As Jaden hit the ground, he would raise a white flag. Lol. +

" Im done man, im done... "
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 pm

*matsuo would recover from the attack and see jaden laying on the ground in pain? he would rush over to make sure jaden was in one piece*

are you alright?

*he would ask as he helped jaden back to his feet*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of action Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of action   In need of action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of action
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next