Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A branching Shift I_vote_lcapA branching Shift I_voting_barA branching Shift I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A branching Shift I_vote_lcapA branching Shift I_voting_barA branching Shift I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A branching Shift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A branching Shift Empty
PostSubject: A branching Shift   A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:58 am

(What could have happened between Sol and Kyo in Oblivion's Crypt. This is a different timeline from the current one.)

As soon as Kyo spoke to Sol, scolding him for going in deeper against his wishes, something in Sol snapped. The usually quiet teen's eyes narrowed at the flame conjurer.

"What the fuck do you know? You weren't here. You didn't feel the presence I felt. You don't know what we're dealing with."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A branching Shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branching Shift   A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

*Kyo was taken back by Sol's response. His eyes widened and he rose his hands in defense. That wasn't like Sol to go off like that.*

"Whoa, chill. You okay? I wasn't trying to sound motherly, just don't want you hurting yourself."

*Kyo could sense the other presence inside of Sol. it was starting to influence him.*
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A branching Shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branching Shift   A branching Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:06 am

Sol clinched his head as a painful headache struck him. White sparks began to surround his body, however, black ones sparked heavier. Garuda appeared next to Sol.

"Kyo, I could not contain it! Sol's going to-"

Before the Wind King could finish, Sol had turned and cut the spirit clean in half with a simple flick of his wrist and light manipulation. The Great Wind King's eyes widened in shock before it's essence began to fade away completely. Sol suddenly froze. He stood up straight, part of his hair covering his eye and making him look slightly insane.

"You're nothing compared to me, Kusanagi. I've always been stronger. I've never needed you. You were but a companion to have in this lonely reality known as existence." Sol's voice was dry and flat. His single visible narrowed eye showed absolutely no emotions at all. "You are irrelevant. This reality is irrelevant. I will erase everything."

Sol held out his right hand and Mitaraishi Ento Olividad appeared in a dark flash. the scythe radiated with dark chakra heavily, seeming to suck all the light from the already dark area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A branching Shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branching Shift   A branching Shift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branching Shift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Epic Outer Village Battles-
Jump to: