Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_vote_lcapWelcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_voting_barWelcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_vote_lcapWelcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_voting_barWelcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takai Kyoya
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Takai Kyoya

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 pm

• Takai would come into the training field quietly with his hands shoved inside of his pockets. He was just walking around trying to get a feel for this Universe and all of the interesting creatures it held. •

"..."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 pm

* Snow would walk onto the field and the tempature would drop a bit. Staying silent as usual, Snow would lean up against a nearby tree and gently knock on it to get the guy's attention. *
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

• Takai's head would lift as soon as the individual came into the area. He wasn't exactly normal looking in Takai's eyes but he had seen a lot of abnormal things in his time. Takai's would rub his cuff of his shirt, but in all actuality, Takai's was grabbing senbon. His hand would point toward Snow at a fast pace as if he was pointing toward him, but this also was a trick. Takai's was tossing the senbon toward Snow. He would then stand there with his arms folded over his chest. •
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm

* The man's movement startled but didnt supprise Snow. Instantly a slab of ice formed infront of Snow and it revealed multiple senbon in the ice. *

"...im Snow...you are...?

* The ice containing the senbon would melt away instantly and in its place, a wall of water. The senbon were floating inside of the water gracefuly. Immediately a cage of thick ice surounded the unnamed man. Moving at an incredible speed, the wall of water was now flying at the cage. As the water hit the cage, the senbon would fly out and fly at the trapped man. *
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 pm

"Hmph..."

• After seeing the cage formed out of thin air... Takai made two observations. One, this guy could make ice out of nothing, which had to take up alot of chakra, unless he was a wizard. Two, this battle was going to be easy. Upon taking out his Tonfas, Takai would dash to the side of the ice cage, sending his right Tonfa right through it. With his slim body, he made it through easily. Then, he would run out toward Snow, making sure he cleared the wall safely. •

"My name is not important... Herbivore..."

• He would put away his Tonfas at their holsters. Soon reaching toward his wrists, grabbing his senbon which were attached to his thin wires. Two would be through in Snow's direction but not exacly at him. They were thrown at each side of Snow, approximately 10 feet in diameter away. Once this was done, Takai would begin throwing senbon at Snow specifically, awaiting his reaction. •
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm

The moment the man "broke and slipped" out of the cage, Snow knew this guy was a geometrical wizzard. Just kidding...he really knew that this guy was only gonna fight with sticks and needles.

"...your gonna tell me your fucking name..."

Snow was now in the beginning of a rage. Supprisingly, this was the first time Snow ever showed any emotion. Arms out wide, the cage would melt and the water would rush up Snow's legs and it incased his body. Now freezing to a six inch thick suit of armor, the ice would catch every senbon thrown at him. Now flowing to his right arm, the ice would clump into a mace on Snow's right hand. All of the moves that Snow uses are simple manipulation techniques. The only massive chakra draining move Snow did was create the water in the begining of the battle..
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 pm

• After seeing Snow manipulate the ice once again to his bidding. Takai's would sigh. He figured it was about damn time for something he specialized in. Close range fighting. •

"Are you gonna make me? Please... I will bite you to death..."

• With that, Takai took off toward Snow. His wires would retract back into his wrist machinery to keep the tightness on them. As he ran, he began throwing his wires in the direction he threw them before. Making two walls of invisible wires on both sides of Snow. These wires were being used as a cage of some sort, which was controlled by Takai's movements. The walls were so high that they could not be hopped over by normal means. •

"If you can beat me, you may have my name..."

• Takai's running would come to a halt with a light punch to Snow's face. His eyes however, were still attentive to every little detail. •
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...   Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome me with a fulfilling fight please...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: