Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Blood Justu I_vote_lcapBlood Justu I_voting_barBlood Justu I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Blood Justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Artery Vessel( aka Vessel) family is well known for thier Blood Kekkei-Genkai. Vessel has trained to honed these Justu from his family
Bloody Mary Techinque: See 2st Report File

Vein: See 2nd Report File

Rapid Boil/Cool: If Vessel touches you, he can change your temperture of your blood. As far as we know, he boiled blood up to 210 degrees and cooled it to -220 degrees

Swell Cell: This technique requires touching. When in contact with Vessel, he can swell your blood cells to make them burst, causing his oppenent pain

Regeneration: Vessel can replace all his poisoned, broken, or loss blood cells well above average speed. In other words, he heals really quickly

Migrane: Contact on the head makes the opponents bloods cells to overflow to the brain, causing a severve headache.

Infection: Vessel has been known to infect his blood when a vampire tries to drink from him. he can infect his blood with every known disease in Vescrutia

Acceralate: Vessel can rush the blood to his head to heighted all his sense(Sight,Smell,Taste,Sound, and Touch.) And also increases speed and strenght

Bloodlust: A sercet justu Vessel made(as far as he knows). This justu allows Vessel to increase his strenght, increase his Acceleration Justu(to the point where where he can see all the organs in the body). But this has a drawback. First, its only for a short time. Second, the more Vessel uses this technique, his chances of becoming insane increase.

Water Misslie: A blast of water (shaped into a missile) shooting out of Vessel. Its does considerable damage.

Overflood Justu Water/Blood style: Vessel can spill water out of his mouth to make a flood of wateror blood.

Blood Shadow Clone: Vessel can make clones of him full of blood. Whenn in close range, he can explode it to cover his oppenent in blood. As the blood is on the skin, it enters through the pores. Whether the blood was infected is up to Vessel. And when the blood enter the pores he only has a couple of minutes to use it to his advantage.

Bloody Drain: When contacting Vessel, he can drain your blood

Blood Spray Justu: While the sword is bloody, He can throw blood at his oppenent from the sword. This only works if B.M is awake and take Vessel's blood

Blood Domination: Vessel is able to control movement using his blood inside you or he can use it on himself....

Terrainal Change: Vessel put Bloody Mary into the ground and brings up the water out of the soil and changes it to blood. Or he can change any liquid to blood..

Last edited by Artery Vessel on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

your ready to RP ill make you a genin..but where are u from?
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Darkness. and my Keikei-Genkai is Ketsueki-Sueairu
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Spiral Vortex: A horizontal torando come out of Vessel's hands

Shurkin Rasagan: LIke Naruto's, Vessel has a wind style Rasagan..

Ice Style

Ice Rink: Vessel places his palms on the ground changing the ground into a slippery frost land

Frozen Spear: When Vessel put his hands together, and ice spear come out. If it hit the target, it freeze the oppenent for a couples of seconds

Icey Wind: Vessel can change the tempature of the air around him in a 2 mile raduis. He can drop the tempature to however many degrees...

((More to come...))
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Frostbite Justu: Vessel mixes both water and wind together to make a pillar of ice shoot out. JUst as a snake, it grows out fangs, trying to consume the oppenent.

Tsunami: Vessel can make a gaint tidal wave of either blood, water, or ice come rushing into the oppenent trying to drown the oppenent.

Hidden Mist: Vessel uses the air around him covering the land in mist. This hides him from oppenent and whatnot.

Weapon Shift: Vessel uses his own blood to form any type of weapon of his choice.

Solidifaction: With this move, he's able to make your bllod feel a lot heavier, making the oppenent feel a lot harder to move.

DNA Control: Vessel, making a pact with an Andalite, has the ability to change his Dna into any creture. He can also fuse the DNA, making a whole new creure of his choice, or have morph.

Summoning Justu: He also has the ability to summon Blood Goddess Khūna. She is the blood Goddes that blessed the Emoto family with their KG. Her power of blood goes beyond the might of Emoto's. She can actucally desctruct/reconstruct monecules if she wanted to. For fun. The way of summoning is through a elemental star

Blood Justu Pentacle

And then she come out

Blood Justu Blood-Angel

Khūna can also summoned any amount of her pets as she wants. But all of them are still infuse with her powers. Once she's summoned, Vessel doensn't need charka to keep her going. But she does require a blood sarifice.

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 pm

-training from Khūna-

Artery Assualt: Vessel uses his arteries form his own herarts and strecthes them out until they break off. When broken from his heart, his body automacilly make new ones. Their are four arteries and act upon Vessel's wishes.

Bio-Weapon: The arteries freezes for a moment then concertrates on attacking the body function Vessel focuses on. For instance, if Vessel wishes for circlutory system, that what the arteries home on.

Emoto Magic: Vessel speaks in the Emoto language. Whatever the words is in the language, that what happens. But he must be spefiic or it can srcew him over.

Hydra's Bonds: After training with Khruna, Vessel has complete control over the Hydra that is still Khruna's. He would listen to no other unless it's Vessel/Mary or whomever Vessel says.

Extension: If the arteries connect with the heart of the oppenent, Vessel has access to the mind of the opponent. For however long the artiers stay on, he can read the thoughts, possess, and control the whle biological body.

Biological trasfusion: Before, Vessel's blood can contaminate other people body. Now once a blood cells enters the body, he can mutliply the cells and it lasts longer then his orginal attacks.

Close Chambers: Like the extension, the artiees needs to be connected. Once connected, Vessel has the abilites to close off all the heart chambers, therefore, stopping the blood flowage.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Justu   Blood Justu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Justu
Page 1 of 1