Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Package Trip I_vote_lcapThe Package Trip I_voting_barThe Package Trip I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Package Trip I_vote_lcapThe Package Trip I_voting_barThe Package Trip I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Package Trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Zeke would walk to an open field and look around.
The Package Trip Colwoods070608

I wonder why they call this the living terrain if its only a field. Well no mattter quess I should start on anyway. Zeke thought as he started on the journey...
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Day 1

As Zeke would walk upon the feild, it didn't change for a whiile. Till after about thrithy minutes. The landscape swiflty started changing into creek. With rocks and a beautfiul river flowing. Unforunlalty, there were a couple of ninja's following Zeke, wanting that package. They made handsings and summon mutated sea-ferrets.

The Package Trip Ninja_ferret_by_wulfnstein

Kill the boy. Take the package.

The ferret nodded thiers heads and started chasing after Zeke. Some were hopping from tree-to-tree. Other were swimming underwater. The rest were burying themselves and traveling underground
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Zeke heard something shuffle behind him, so he turned around. When he looked one ferret in its beady eyes, Zeke noticed twelve more appeared behind him. "WTF!!! Ninja Ferrets??!!! Let me get outta here." Zeke said as he turned and ran. He eventually ran out of their reach and stopped next to the newly appeared creek "Huh. Didn't noticed this before..... wait a minute. What are those things moving in the water ?..... SHIT THEY CAN SWIM TOO??!! What type of mission is this!!??" Zeke said as he satrted to run again. When he was out of breath Zeke held out his hand and opened a dark portal, and quickly stepped inside it. He reappeared outside of a cave. "Maybe I can go through here to escape the ferrets. Its worth a shot." Zeke said as he walked inside the cave. As he entered, Zeke wondered what other things were going to happen on this mission....
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Stil Day 1

Zeke had escaped the ferret. And with him making a dark portal, it got Zeke a bit closer to the town that he was meant to go to. But this was still the living Terrian. He beeter get out the cave soon...
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Zeke looked back and saw that he wasn't chased anymore. Not trying to take anymore chances, he did a few handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Darkness Armor v2." and made an armor with large wings. Zeke then jumped a used the wings to fly deeper into the cave. He flew fast enough to make it deep inside the cave. He laughed a bit from what had happened earlier and wondered what was coming next...
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Damn. Still Day 1

While the water ninja's and the ferrets had lost sight of Zeke, there was another accomplice. A rogue ninga on the run from his clan spotted Zeke. Not trying to be spotted or heard he hid well within the darkness. When Zeke disappeared, he contacted the two giving him the location and where he seems to be heading. The water ninja's on the other line, nodded their head and spoke to the ferrets.

"Seems like our target getting there through wing. He heading Southeast. It's still gonna take a while for a brat like that to make it to the town. I want you, Robust, to lead a squad."

The silent ninja proceed to cut Robust, the head ninja ferret and ten other a small scar. Before it completly healed, wings started growing.

"Go. Comminutate with the other's. We'll be behind the whole time."

Robust nodded, motion the other flyers and took the skys. Then the other proceeded to travels other ways. Swimmimgs, underground and on foot.....And there were cacthing up. Fast...Give it about 15 minutes.....
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm

((Shit still with the ferrets huh.))

Zeke was flying for a while then he heard something approaching him. He turned around and saw the same ferrets from earlier. "Shit again with guys. Man why don't they give up?" Zeke whinned as he manuvered through the air, trying to lose them. He flew through the cave like an ace since he did it in the realm of darkness. Finally he emerged out the cave and saw that the land had changed into a beach. Zeke then thought of a plan to get rid of them. He stopped with a distance between him and the ferrets. Zeke did thre handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Dark Fireball Justu" and shot out a large purple at the ferrets in the air. Then he did four handsigns and said " Darkness-Style: Devil Pheonix Justu." and shot another fireball at the ground. As it hit, the fireball made a twister of purple fire and it melted the sand into molten glass. Finally Zeke did two more handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Dark Thunder Blast Justu." and put his hand in the water. As the purple eletricity came, it sent a current throughout the water, shocking whatever was in the water. As the sun was finally setting, Zeke held the package in his arms and laid on the ground. It had been a long day and his chakra was slightily drained. As he laid there, Zeke stretched out his hand and summoned Taroshin. Then he told him "Please wake me up if anything is near us."

Taroshin simply replied "Sure thing just get some rest, I feel that the night is just beginning." With that Zeke closed him eyes and rested for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 pm

As most of the ferrets got hit, mutliples of ninja ferrets were hit and got taken out. Robust, saw his squad and other down for the count. The one's in the air slammed against the ground. The one's in the water floated up top, dead. And the underground somewhat manage to survive. Until the glass showed up. The water ninja's behind them grunted. So this kid had some skill huh. They both looked at the terrain and noticed a beach. Perfect. They both each took out a pokeball and threw it against the water. A Gyrados and Feraligator appear.

"Gyrados used Hydro Pump!"

The slient ninja made handsigns signaling his Feralagator to use Dive. They were both determined to get that package and not let the boy sleep
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

((POKEMON SERIOUSLY??!! Come on man, not cool -__-))

Taroshin bit Zeke's leg and yelled "Wake up!! We got company!! One big ass dragon and something big under us!!" Zeke startled awoke and saw the Gyrados blasting water towards him. Zeke handed Taroshin the package and said "Fly up and watch from the air. I'll handle these guys."

Zeke did five water signs and said "Darkness-Style: Shadow Surf Justu." and jumped onto a surfboard made of water. As he surfed on the waves the Gyrados made he did two more handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Dark Thunder Blast Justu" and made purple lightning envolpe his hand. He surfed closer to the dragon before jumping in the air. He aimed the lightning at the Gryados' foce and let stretched it out, hoping it would hit.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Day 1. Night Falls

The Gyrados would see a dark thunder attack coming from the boy. It flew out of the water as Zeke was surfing. When Zeke jumped, It flew higher up in the air. THe Feraligator wasn't so lucky. Before it managed to get fully out the water, The streams of the lighting touched the water, sending volts in the water, making Feraligator down for the count. THe Gyrados was above Zeke's head.

"Use Hyerbeam!"

A golden beam was forming in Gyrados mouth and shot striaght odwn toward his target. The silent ninja took and oppurtunity to hop on top of trees and try to take the package from the shadow fox claws..
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Taroshin saw the ninja jump at him and thought Heh what a dumbass. I saw him a mile away. Taroshin did a dive down to the ground going past Zeke. Zeke however opened him hand and made another dark portal on the surface of the water. As he dove in, the hyperbeam followed in before it disappeared. As he reappeared from a tree nearby the beam shot aimed at the ninja in the air. Zeke looked up and said to Taroshin "Sucks to be that guy." then he did four earth signs "Darkness-Style:Black Earth Justu." and made a dome of earth over Taroshin. Then he made lightning appear in his hand and put it in the water to try and shock the Gyrados as it landed.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 pm

THe rogue nija in the air looked below and noticed a beam shoot. Before it got shot, the silent ninja shot him a look before he got hit. As the beam covered him, a log appeared. And just like the Feralagator, Gyrados was down for the count.

"We'll be back for that package. Rest assured..."

Then without a word they threw a smoke bomb and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Seeing the ninjas gone and the pokemon gone, Zeke took a big sigh and waved his hand at the dome over Taroshin. "Lets get some rest finall old buddy." Zeke said as he laid down. Taroshin then put the package on Zeke's chest and said "Sure thing Zeke my bones feel tired anyway. Well off to my realm I go." With that He disappeared, leaving Zeke there by himself. As Zeke wondered off to sleep, his mind wondered where Chieko might be at and all the flirting he can do before she returns.

End of Day One.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Start of Day 2

Nothing happen throughout the night, which was a surpise. Though the terrain did shift twice. Once a forest with sexually fustrated bears, and the next a forest full of rabbits with rabies. Zeke should be waking up though in the middle of a ocean. Which is a wonder becasue he hasn't sunk, yet......
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Zeke startled awoke as the land under him became water. As it did, he did two handsigns and said "darkness-Style: Darkness Armor v2" and made an armor made with fins and flippers. As he swam through the water, Zeke soon realized he was in the middle of an ocean. Not wanting to drown he started swimming north, hoping he will get to land soon.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:23 pm

20 minutes into Day 2

Zeke was getting to the town quicker then usual. Unforunalty for him, the land seem to get bored, and decided to have a hurricane out in the Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Shit gotta think of something fast before I get sucked in. Zeke thought as he saw the hurricane. He quickly swan faster and jumped out of the water as the armor evaporated the fins and sprouted wings. Flying away from the hurricane as fast as he could, Zeke continued to head north.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm

They don't call this land a Living Terrain just because the land always changes. It's also becasue of the fact the the Terrain can sort of tell there's people on it. And whenever it had a type of storm, well....that's a bad thing. Gaining more velocity and power, the hurricane spun faster to consume Zeke within it rushing water.

The Package Trip Tumblr_l8plv0jT2D1qzt4vjo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Zeke noticed the hurricane coming up fast behind him, and got mad. He first tucked the package under his shirt and turned around. Then he relaxed his wings and let the wind suck him in. As he was sucked in and whipped around, Zeke did three water signs. When he finished, Zeke opened the wings and flew straight to the its eye. When he reached it, Zeke yelled "Darkness-Style: Black Torrent Justu!" and opened his mouth letting gallons of water out. Once it was above the hurricane, he forze the water and let the ice fall. As the ice fell, it cooled all the air inside the eye, causing the hurricane to dissapate. Once it was finally gone Zeke yelled "What the hell man! Is everything trying to kill me!" With that he flew north again thinkiing Me and Vessel need to have a looonnngg talk about this mission.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

((Lol. Yea, we do need to talk))

A couple of hours later.

Now when the freak hurricane out the way, the land felt the ice, and decided to turn into an icebox. The terrain changed into a snowy and blistering cold land. Hope Zeke had some type of protection against the weather. And for the good part, nothing attack Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Zeke felt the air suddenly trun frigid and the shock made him land hard. While trying to warm up, Zeke made a dark portal and ran in. He can out in a snow covered forest. He quickly did two handsigns, and claws of darkness appeared on his hands and feet. He then used the claws to cut down many branches. He lit some with his darkfireball justu and used others to sit down on. After making a pile of firewood, Zeke sat there and warmed his body with the fire. He was trying to wait the blizzard out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

2 hours later

The coldness didn't let up for a while. Bears were hiberating, snoring loudly. A sivler fox looked upon Zeke, went close to him, sniff and laid his head on his laps, giving him more heat to work with. Within two hour, the sivler fox got up, and ran off into the white. As he ran, springtime started showing. Look like it was time to go.....
Back to top Go down
Doku Hebi
Vasto Lorde
Doku Hebi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Doku would be stand in the air watching Zeke. He was waiting until Zeke get full rest. He wanted to test Zeke at his prime.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm

As he warmed back up, Zeke got up and walked through the forest still with the claws on his hands. Can't take any chances today. But it seems easy and I'm well rested from last night so I'll be ok hopefully. Zeke thought as he was walking, north again.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

((DAMN YOU DOKU HEBI. Zeke gonna be soooooo pissed at Vessel even omre cuz of you ^.^))

Midday. Around 2:30

Springtime was still showing. The wildlife was being more active then usual. The black woodpecker were peaking at the tree. Birds Singing. Bear stealing honey. And the two rogue ninja's still trying to get the package......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Package Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Package Trip   The Package Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Package Trip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: A Living Terrain-
Jump to: