Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Blood Stained Weapons I_vote_lcapBlood Stained Weapons I_voting_barBlood Stained Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Blood Stained Weapons I_vote_lcapBlood Stained Weapons I_voting_barBlood Stained Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Blood Stained Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Blood Stained Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Blood Stained Weapons   Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Sword Name: Blooy Mary
Vessel carries this sword upon his back everywhere he goes. Its one of his favorites weapons to use. Usaully what Vessel would do. is infect his blood and wipe it on Bloody Mary. If he manages to cut his oppenent, that person would be infected with whatever Vessel decided. Now Vessel weapon can actully speak with him. He doenst even understand it full power........ except letting thw sword take his blood can shoot blood at his oppenents
Blood Stained Weapons DragonTalonFantasySword_540px

Gun Name: Vein
Vessel is known to carry one gun hoisted on his left. It may look like it ordinary gun, but its far from it. A tactic used by Vessel is to infect his blood with any disese( commonly uses sickle-cell) and spill his blood into the bullets. When in battle, Vessel shoots the infected blood bullets into his target.
Blood Stained Weapons 500_1189636295_gun
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Weapons   Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Remember...genin abilities...yupp approved
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Weapons   Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm

((Can't belive I forgot this))

Name: Bllody Mary

Blood Stained Weapons Images11

Personality: Flirtous, sweet when she wants to be, pissed(At Vessel),

Short Bio: She was a weapon for the Emoto clan members a while back, being passed down through the family. As the sword is passed, she's locked in weapon form until a true Emoto speaks his/her name. Now that she's unlocked, she gonna take her anger out upon Artery Emoto(a.k.a Vessel) for taking to long to break the name seal.

Last edited by Artery Vessel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Weapons   Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 pm

((sorry about taking so long with this.))

Mary's Abilities::

Soul Wavelenght: Basically another form of enegy for Soul Weapons. Sorta like another word for chakra. It the form of power source for Mary

Soul Resonace: By combining both Vessel's and Mary's Soul Wavelenght, Mary is able to make the water around the ground into blade. Vessel must turn the water into blood first thought. After that, by combining their wavelenght, blade's made of blood would shot from the ground, acting randomly, but still aiming for the oppenent. Move Name: Dance of the Thousand Blades.

Dragon's Rage: A blood infest Dragon rises form the ground. It can either, go on the attack or roar out more gallons of blood.

Soul Menace: Using Vessel's Soul Wavelenght and amping up with Mary's, Vessel can form a small, visible energy of Wavelenght. When struck on an oppenent, thier Soul Wavelenght is disrupted. (Only used Meisteirs/Weapons)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stained Weapons   Blood Stained Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Stained Weapons
Page 1 of 1