Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturn Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_voting_barReturn Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturn Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_voting_barReturn Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Return Fight: Anyone can post

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 am

Alistar began to laugh, loudly.

"Your world? You really are an idiot to think it'd affect me."

Alistar said because what Ravage didn't understand was that genjutsu only left him vulnerable. Alistar trained himself to resist genjutsu since their last fight, just as a precaution. But, that didn't mean Alistar was out of a game plan. Alistar's Psion was already attached to Ravage's body without him knowing any better.

"You don't see what's already happened."

Ravage would then feel the blade of New Excalibur rip through his spine.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 am

~The Excalibur sword would indeed rip through the spine of the individual, but soon it would turn into amaterasu flames attaching themselves to his arm at an alarming speed. This was something Alistar couldn't have predicted so surely he would be caught off guard by this.~

"Affect you...? No... Injure you...? Yes..."

~Alistar would soon find himself surrounded by amaterasu flames. Not only was it on the ground, but it was also in the atmosphere. Ravage was waiting on Alistar to use that draining property of his, It was Ravage's chakra afterall.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 am

Alistar would be unaffected by the Amaterasu flames, with his Storm Flame and Psion covering his body. Alistar wasn't surprised Ravage would resort once again to Amaterasu, it seemed to be the only thing he could use that he felt no one could prepare for.

"Injure me? I heal faster than you, or any one else in our world, Ravage. An actual injury is near impossible."

Alistar would use the fact Ravage was so close to use his Psion to grab Ravage, since it isn't an attack anyone but psychic's can see, Ravage would indeed be caught.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 pm

"Mwahahaha!!!"

~Is all that was heard in the area. It seemed Alistar didn't have a clue as to how to break a genjutsu. As his hands aimed to grab something that wasn't there, an explosion would set off. Ravage was not where Alistar expected him to be. He was off somewhere channeling his explosive wavelength through the air, which was ready to go off like a mere gas leak.~

"You lack understanding... When the Espada come for you're village, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Alistar would shake his head. He was the one that lacked understanding? Alistar grew tired of playing games with Ravage. Alistar would tap into the energies in the entire area, channeling his Storm Flame into them. The Storm Flame surrounding Alistar would grow darker than before. He stood in his place, inhaling slightly.

"..."

Alistar would then release Final Repulse, the Storm Flame going out with it. Absorbing more energy from the area as he pumped more into it. The repulse was a perfect sphere of destruction.

Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm

~Seeing as how Alistar was absorbing energy from the current area, the explosive wavelength would enter into his body. This was a bad move on his part. The second it entered, the wavelength would explode inside of his body, destroying his insides slowly. It was already in so there was no way to stop it.~

"Just as I thought... You must utilize every aspect of the battle as if it was your last..."

~This wasn't exactly the type of battle Ravage was looking to take, but it seemed that the other kages needed to understand, this world was in danger. And if they weren't ready, everything they loved would be ripped from under their feet. Ravage would exert his lightning flame from his ring, using it as a protective cocoon against the storm flame. If Alistar knew something about the rings, he would know that they all cancelled eachother out when confronted.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 am

Alistar would feel the miniscule explosions, not worrying they'd do much damage thanks to his healing factor. He used his conversion ability to turn the explosive energy into Psion. Even though Ravage shielded the Storm Flame, the Psion within the Final Repulse was still enough to greatly damage his body, his ring couldn't shield against that.

"Please, every battle is your last. Because a piece of you dies each time, win or lose."

Alistar walked toward Ravage, a smile on his face. He didn't care for Ravage like he once did, now he didn't see much of him. Using his Psion, he began to speak to Ravage telepathically.

Don't you see it yet? Are you truly that blinded by that misplaced sense of self-righteousness, Ravage?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 pm

~Ravage had a feeling that these small explosions wouldn't do any major damage, that's why he was continuing to let daisy expel he soul wavelength through the air around Alistar. The explosive power was rocketing and Alistar didn't even know it. This energy had been charging for a while now.~

"Please Alistar... You are clueless... You hide behind your mind games, but we all know that eyesight of yours is failing... And soon will mine, in time, I've only just acquired my mangekyo..."

~Ravage could tell from being up close and personal with Alistar earlier. But if he thought that that psion crap could get through his lightning flame barrier, he was sadly mistaken. His psion, if Ravage was correct, was used with the final repulse and the storm flame. But since the lightning flame and the storm flame collided, everything would be sent back to whence it came. Ravage's lightning ring would once again light. He would jump up and do handsigns.~

"Katon... Fireball Jutsu!!!"

~A green fireball would erupt from Ravage's mouth speeding toward Alistar like a torpedo. He was planning to end it all here.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Alistar could sense the energy around him easily. With a sigh, Alistar used his conversion ability to make the fireball implode on itself, not doing any harm to him.

"Who hides behind mind games, Uchiha? Only your kind does that, or have you forgotten earlier?"

Alistar simply teleported seven feet from Ravage, shaking his head.

"My sight is fine, Ravage. One thing about the new serum I have coursing through my veins grants me a healing factor. Secondly, you believe you can help prepare me for the Espada, or even Ouin. But, here's the truth, no one is prepared for that. Not you, not me, not anyone. So, how's about you just step back and look at how much power you have, and how much MORE power they have. They can tear you to shreds, your ring and mine would barely scathe even one of them. You & Shadow truly are brothers, pigheaded."

Alistar expelled the explosive energy from his body, then he let out a sigh. He took out the Quantum Trigger, holding it tight in his hand.

"Life as we know it will probably cease to exist, so my question to you is, how can you prepare me when you aren't even prepared for the one thing he has planned for you, Ravage?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:01 pm

"Im sorry Alistar... All I heard was that you're a sorry excuse for a kage... So they are stronger than you, get over it and get stronger. I see now what you and Necross have been doing... you're hiding, I know my convictions have brought shame upon me, but im willing to do whatever is necessary to protect... And that is the job of a Kage, it seems im doing more than you to protect even your own village. You're a disgrace... You and Necross. But it seems you two are so high on whatever dignity you have left to realize that."

+ Seeing as how Ravage was a weirder of the explosion brand, explosions had no apparent effect on him. Ravage would begin to spread out more of his soul wavelength throughout the area. Ravage had all the energy he needed in this area to blow Alistar to smithereens. +
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm

"Right. Like I'd hide. Necross has no excuse, you aren't exactly in any position to degrade anyone. But, alas, I have grown tired of you."

Alistar began to phase his body, his power more viable in this form.

"Let's end it."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm

"Well... Im still waiting..."

~Ravage would stand there with his arms folded.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 am

Alistar abandoned his post and rocket toward Ravage at almost full speed.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

~All of this time, Ravage had been charging up power for an explosion that made c4's look like a newborn baby. His eyes were studying Alistar like never before. All he was waiting on was one fuckup.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Since Ravage didn't evade or anything, Alistar would tear through his body, particularly his chest and this would cause him to feel the most unbearable pain and would surely cripple him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

(Hmm... nice, thought you meant that you ran toward me when you said 'rocket' but no matter.)

~As soon as Alistar made contact with Ravage's body, an explosion would go off. This explosion was powerful enough to level a whole city block. This would not only push Alistair back, but also probably tear him apart. If not, his eardrums would blow out. After the aftermath, Ravage would come out with nothing but a mere flesh wound.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm

The explosion wouldn't actually affect Alistar except the ringing in his ears, he would reach his arm through Ravage's head and solidify it for a second before flying back.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

~Seeing as how there was no rational way that Alistar could have endured a C4 EXPLOSION, his body would be forced back, making all of his efforts naught. As stated in the last post, Ravage would just be seen coming through the smoke unscathed. Ravage was growing tired of this little battle. He still had enough of the wavelength within the area to keep Alistar occupied.~

"Im bored..."

~Really, Alistar didn't have any villagers to worry about, except for a select few.~
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:27 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Fight: Anyone can post   Return Fight: Anyone can post - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Fight: Anyone can post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2