Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
so who wants to fight? I_vote_lcapso who wants to fight? I_voting_barso who wants to fight? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
so who wants to fight? I_vote_lcapso who wants to fight? I_voting_barso who wants to fight? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

so who wants to fight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

so who wants to fight? Empty
PostSubject: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 am

*slade would come out to an open field he hasen't been in a fight for quite some time it might be best to shake off some of the dust.*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Vessel and Mary was walking toward an open field, hoping to once again, getting back into the game. Vessel smiled and saw an old freind. Being obnoixious,

"HEY!! SLADE!! WHAT UP!!"

Mary shookher head. For years, and she still hasn't broken Vessel to her liking. *sigh* This was hard work. Anyway, both of them walked toward Slade,

"Wassup, long time no see. Wanna talk and fight real quick?:"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 pm

((lol sorry for posting in your guys's fight but really vessle? 5,4,3,2,1 WWWHHHAAATTTTTTT UUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lolololol))
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 pm

(Bumpy Slade ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm

whats up vessal?

*slade would walk over to his friend hand extended to shake up. and after shaking hands with vessal he would turn to greet mary*

and how are you ms. mary?

*he would then gentally reach out for her hand*

why not i need a workout.

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:49 pm

After Vessel shook Slade's hand, he immedialty went to acceleration state, seeing alll of Slade's biological system. Vessel remeber Slade fighting style, cuz that was his first fight. Mary o the other hand, look at Slade's hand, then looked at him like he was stupid

I was great, till your ass showed up..

No matter what Vessel told her over the years, she was still rude.

"Yea. Why not? Ready though?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:58 am

still as cranky as ever i see.

*he would say to mary as she snapped at him. he would close his eyes and chuckle a bit. then would open his eyes byakugan fully active, and chakra system reved to 80 percent. to much higher and it could damage his chakra system*

lets get started then.

*syncing his chakra with the earth around him he would ready his defences for possible attacks*

ready when you are.

*slade wanted to make sure that vessal was ready otherwise his strike would be a cheap shot.*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Vessel struck his palms against the ground.

"Terrainal Change Justu!"

The water that was in the bottom of the soil began to rise towards the top and sit on top of the ground. Vessel made sure not to take to much water. He didn't want plants and stuff dying on the account of him. Alkel may be disappointed.

"I was born ready!"

Then slowy the water changed into blood......
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 pm

*slade would see the water coming up and would create small patches of land throughout the battle field. then when he saw it turn to blood he just looked at vessal*

thats just creapy man. this isn't a horror movie.

(sorry it took so long)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Vessel smiled and laughed. Typical of Slade.

"Nu-uh."

As more water around him turned into blood, Vessel stood up and slammed his foot into the ground. Putting chakra into his ffeet and then into the blood, Vessel shifted some of the blood into a bird.

"Piercing Falcon..."

The blood-falcon flew towards Slade. Vessel then gather some more blood, and shifted it again.

"Blood Shifting Justu!"

The blood flew into his hands and solidified, turning into a bow and arrow. Vessel arched and aim towards Slade shoulders. This may have been a fight. But Slade's not a target. Only a freindly spar.

"Where ya been at?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

if you day so.

*slade would chuckle as he would stomp on the ground causing some of the ground to crumble around him. he would then cause the small group of rocks to fly towards the blood falcon. knowing that fully well that it wouldn't stop the falcon, he just wanted to check vessal's reaction time.*

i was in solidary training. let me show you what i can do now.

*slade's body would seem to glow as he activated his chakra new skin technique. slade would open his chakra points and release a protective layer of chakra around slade's body. similar to the rotaion's protective ability but he's not spinning. the entire time he was keeping tab on vessal and his blood weapon*

apparently i'm not the only one who's been in training.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

"Yea. Being Anbu and all, you gotta be fit and stuff. It's actucally not what I expected. The mission are harder, and high ranks are always nagging to ya. The only good thing... Pay raise!"

Vessel aimed the arrow in the shoulderblade, then proceed to fire off. He fired three, let the blood fall back to the ground, and start syronixzhing his wavelenght with Mary. Mary turned into her usual bloody katana form and Vessel got in a stance.

"I heard you got an apprentice. Nice. Once of my family member told me about him. What's he like? Does he got the clear eye thingy just like you? What's his name? Can I meet him? Let us be freinds!"

Usually when Vessel see and old freind, he's usuaslly fired off at the mouth too much. Anyway, Vessel sliced the air, causing four arched bloods be thrown towards Slade. Vessel tapped his foot and a snaked slither towards Slade slowy. It probaly wasn't gonna work since his eyes could see chakra but worth a try right?
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

*slade would indeed see the entire field. he would perform his rotations deflecting the arrows, the cressent blades. slade would advance towards the snakes while rotating and would attempt to grind them in their entirety. he would then stop rotating while gathering chakra to his left hand. and procede to answer vessal's questions*

calm down vessal.

*slade would laugh a bit rembering how funny vessal's persona was*

his name is matsuo first off, he's a bit like me in most ways, no he doesn't have the byakugan but he's working on his own skills, and i believe yall might have met already he just finished a mission where he caught this guy. he beat him pretty bad if i remember correctly. but thats just how he is. if he gets pissed he'll try and demolish the person.

*slade would take his gental fist stance before he would push off his far foot launching himself towards vessal. saying...*

don't worry i'm sure he will like you, but lets try and focus on the spar.

*then slade would pull a new move out of his new bag of tricks. he would semi spin performing an elbow strike towards vessal's chest*

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:36 pm

"Hm. Nice."

Vessel was listening and watching as Slade demolished the whole blood creatures. Crap. This sucked. Vessel was more of a long distance and Slade, of course, was close combat. Vessel made two blood clones of himself, and had them rushed towards Slade. Remebering there last fight, Vessel knew Slade had Nth weapon, so heating/cooling his own blood was out the question.

"Oh yea. That guy who caught Cancer. Seems like a nice guy."

One clone caught the elbow, while the other, leaped frogged over the two, landed on his feet, and attempted a snap kick. Meanwhile Vessel raised Mary, and shouted,

"Blood Spray Justu!"

Vessel sliced as many time as he could.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 am

*after the elbow strike slade would extend the arm he struck with grabbing the clone and pulling him in the path of the other clone's kick and would draw his sword and would block vessal's original slash*

sorry but i'm not going.

*slade would then release a massive mountain crusher towards the clones before they could react and would continue to cross swords with vessal*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 pm

After the two clone got hit, they immedialty exploded into blood. Unforunalty, it didn't get nowhere near Slade. As Slade meet Vessel's blade, he pushed Mary forth, still in her bloodly state. He pushed off Slade, and gain some comfortable distance.

"Oh yea, get this. I can't taste any cookie anymore. Can you belive that? My favorite snacktime of all, is gone from my tastebuds."

Vessel then charged froth, bring the side of the kanata on Slade leg. But Vessel wasn't one to try to land one hit. He then twirled on the hilt of the right foot, trying to hit the other leg, backflipped and thrust the sword foward.

"Oi? Your not going. -laughs- Wanna bet on it? That who ever loses the match would have to give up half their paychecks for the winner for the next three months?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:03 pm

*slade would take a defensive stance as vessal gained his distance. then as soon as vessal mentiond about his new taste change all slade could say was...*

wow didn't see that coming. lol

*but slade would not stay still long enough for the sword strike to be able to connect. each blow he struck with mary would meet with slade's blade. then when vessal went for the final sword strike slade would spin out of the way (not using rotation) and gave him a playful tap on the back as he would speed past slade*

if you wanna give up ur money then lets go.

*slade would accept vessal's wager and would take another defensive stance *
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Vessel grinned widely.

"Geez. I hate to take the money off your hands, but Mary does have expensive taste. You know, wannan eat all the fancy stuff."

Vessel tapped his foot on the ground and started rising the blood that was already on the ground. When it was a couple a feet above Vessel's head, he cocked his head, making the blood rush towards Slade like a

"Blood Tsunami!"

Then to add to the artelliry, Vessel did handsigns, endinig in water style, and shot a water missle, having it spped behind the tsunami. If the blood didn't hit, hopefully the missile does.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

*slade would see the blood wave headed his way and would streak into the air. well above the tsunami and water projectiles. while in the air he would rain down chakra needles on vessal, before making the earth form an array of stone spikes form around vessal, all the points aimed at him*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Vessel surfed the bllod right back to him and used it to cover himself in a bloodball and solified it, making it tough to break through. The needles got stick to the blood along with the needles. Vessel voice rang out from the inside.

"Come on Slade. You gotta do better then that!"

Vessel exploded the ball into sharp points and tossed it right back at Slade.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:04 pm

but of course.

*slade would snap his fingers after vessal shattered his defensive ball and detonated his needles almost instantly slade knew that wouldn't be enough to stop vessal so he would send another volly of needles, as well as cause the stone needles to extend their points towards vessal. the entire time he was dealing with the initial explosions*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 pm

"Oh shi-"

Vessek heard the boom and felt it power, beening blown back. Luckliy for him, the blood needleds were already on it ways towards it target. But on the darker side, Vessel now had to stick the hilt in his mouth and start dogding. When drops of blood flying everywhere, Vessel moved this and that way, until he remeber.

"Oh, yea.."

Vessel summoned a large portion of blood and set it a full seven daimeters and start forming wings and the Andalites tails and formed Hork-Bajir skin. Spikes foming over his skin, alonfg with horns on his heads. Vessel exploded the blood revealing himself.

"Ugh. I don't like the way I look. But I really do need the money.."

Vessel used his wings and a couple of feeet in the air and started spinnig of spiked blood towards Slade.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:20 am

*slade would motion for the spikes to charge towards vessal. as slade would launch another flurry of chakra needles.*

after the fight can i talk to you about a zanpacto?

*slade knew about them but never went to get one. he felt it was finally time to get one*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Vessel now fully mutated and morphed, flew around, dogding most of the needle, but a couple got in between the spike. He was just about to fly towards Slade went he heard a noise. Crap. It started already. vessel landed softly, and morphed back into the regualr human he was.

"Yea. You just reminded me. We need to go to see Necross about getting that. Well, actucally you. The Darkness did mention a couple of defense against the hollows."

Vessel motioned for Slade to follow. He realized they didn't have much time. They were gonna have to do this fight another time. Making suere Slade was able to se him, Vessel speed off toward the Village.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:26 pm

*slade would catch himself before he detonated the new chakra needles and swiftly followed vessal as they went to the village.*

i guess that means that i win,

*slade would as he followed vessal with a huge smile on his face.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so who wants to fight?   so who wants to fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so who wants to fight?
Page 1 of 1