Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The search for cancer I_vote_lcapThe search for cancer I_voting_barThe search for cancer I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The search for cancer I_vote_lcapThe search for cancer I_voting_barThe search for cancer I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The search for cancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The search for cancer Empty
PostSubject: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 am

matsuo would enter the area. and as the area would change his amasement would raise as well. never has he seen such a spectacle. but he would quickly regain himself and search for cancer.*
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:07 am

"Who the fuck......"

*Cancer would say as he rose out the ground. He never seen this kid, cand most likely, the world would never see him again if he says the wrong words.*

"Allowed you to come across this land. As I can remember, only my master and his servants can walk this land and walk unharmed. Speak your business, or else you may be bury in this unpredictable land....."

*Cancer started to crack his bones. He was going to have to see Cross or Obsidian. Who knew where the he'll Voodoo was with his mysterious wanna-be ass......*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:46 pm

*matsuo was unimpressed by the attirude he was getting, but he didn't care. he has a mission to do, and it was going to get done.*

are you Cancer Uirusu? if not then get out of my face.

*matsuo could feel the blood lust emminating from him. but he ignored it until he felt it was necessary to defend himself.*
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:50 pm

*Cancer felt disrespected at the voice of this little brat. He was going to have to shut that bitch up.*

"I'm Cancer. I'll be sure that this would be the last name you ever hear n yor life."

*Cancer started spreading his chakra around the air. He loved this land. So unpredictable. Like now, it was starting to turn in a terrain of mountians. Wouldn't matter. Diseases are all over the world. And control every damn strand of it.*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 pm

lets see what you can do.

*matsuo would release his weighted vest and threw it on the ground in front of him with enough force to cause an avalanche. matsuo didn't know about the sickness cancer had he just knew he had to K.O. cancer and bring him back to vessal. as the snow came matsuo would hop from tree to tree while keeping tabs on cancer with his haki.*

Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm

"Stop moving around so fucking much. Your starting to become even more of a niusence...."

*Cancer pushed his hairs from his eyes a bit, looking at this wanna-be ninja hopping around from tree to tree. Cancer looked in the mountain distance and know he was sort on the advantage. Germs loved somewhat of a cold wheather. Sure they were slow to grow, but who gives a fuck. He could evovle the disiese. He then proceed to put his palms on the ground spreading unknown sickness into the ground. Cancer's plan was to get virus's runnig into the roots of the tree, up into the tree itself. The longer Matsuo stayed on trees, the more chances of influence Cancer would have over him....*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 pm

*as matsuo hoped from tree to tree his speed was so amazing that he seemed to be in multiple trees at once. and the entire time this was happening the avalance was growing louder and louder as it grew closer.*
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 am

*Cancer was getting annoyed even more. So this kid wanted to hop to fast around huh? Good luck with that. Cancer started chakra around the air once and when all of a sudden, trees, mountains and whatnot, started diaapearing and formed into a sea. Nothing but water. Cancer put very little chakra towards his feet to stable himself, but was still spreading viruses in the sea. Cancer looked down and noticed animals and shit. He smiled. This was going to be fun....*

"Lets see you dogde these muthafuckers.."

As virus's and parasites roamed thoughout the water, more and more fishes were being infected by the minute. And Hopefully Matsuo too....
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:51 am

*as the forest dissapeared matsuo would land on the water. he began to notice the devastating effect he had on the eco system as the sickness and paracites destroyed the creatures. approaching him ever so slowly.*

what the fuck is that?

*matsuo would be completely discusted but would dissapear in a blur only to appear behind cancer aiming to hit him with a devastating kick to cancer's head*

you will fall by my hand
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm

*Cancer lookeed in front and noticed Matsuo was gone, then heard his voice behind him. He shouldn't never done that, giving Cancer enough time to react. He bended down even lower and rolled to the right. He stood straight up and noticed the look Matsuo had on his face. He laughed out loud.*

"What's wrong? How can you not appreactie nature? Trust me, it has to be like this. And the destruction of the world is beauty in my eyes, unlike you goody-too-shoes, bitch ninja's."

*As the virus infected the living creature, Cancer pushed back his white bangs and spoke,*

"Let me sho you the true acts of nature. The Killer Instinct....."

Suddenly the fishes, sharks, octopuses, and even the jellyfishes, started to spasm voilenty for a couple of seconds, then was still. The creatues with the eyes turned a deep red, looked at their target and began to charge at Matsuo ready to dish out the new leader's orders.........*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

*seeing what cancer did to the surrounding fish and other underwater wildlife matsuo would snap. his Haoshoku Haki would explode. the wild life, including cancers germs, would be repelled by the sheer strengh of his will. his body would seems to levitate as the force from his haki would cause a shockwave pushing everything and everybody around him further back.*

you monster i wonder why you should be kept alive.

*matsuo's anger would unintentionally open the gate of opening in matsuo's body. his muscles would seem to vibrate and resonate as he was now able to use 100% of his muscle strength. the terrain would change to a open desert filled with dust and sand. matsuo would look around angry*

is this how you would invision the world you want. desolate and lifeless?

*matsuo would then walk towards cancer. his rage almost tangeble, would throw a punch from the distance he was at. sending a powerful shockwave of force at cancer. matsuo was hoping to get this over with cause he didn't like to be angry*
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

*Cancer was pushed back by the force of Matsuo rage. Geez, what a hot-headed bitch he was as a ninja. Cancer looked at Matsuo and noticed something was different about Matsuo body. Oh, so someone wanted a real fight huh. As the terrain changed into a desert, the mark on Cancer's neck was began to spread, circluar parasites. And even though his baterica was pushed back, you can almost never kill germs. It's just immpossible.*

"Keep me alive?! -laughs-. Look here kid, I wanna know who sent you. Because after I'm through with you, I coming for that person too..."

*Cancer felt pressure being pushed against him, but that all that was. Pressure. Cancer used the germs around him in the desert and spread it all over the air. Because sooner or later, Matsuo was gonna have to breath it in......*

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

* the sheer force of matsuo's haki rage would keep the bacteria and germs away as well as push cancer back.*

*as matsuo set back on the ground he would rush towards cancer like a rocket launching a devastating force palm to cancer's chest. if it was to land it would send him flying clear in to the distance. and with the force his body was exerting the blow would be intensified 10x.*

you will pay for your crimes aginst nature
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

"Aaawww, someone's having a bitch-fit. Too bad kid. It's a fucked up world out here kid. Deal with it!"

*As the curse mark spread all over his face, Cancer gathered the germs around him that was still being pushed back by Matsuo. Meh. Guess it was time to evolve. Cancer once again spread his chakra around, this time with more distance.*

"Evolve my little moinions....."

*To the normal people it seeme4d as if nothing happened. But if you listen closely, you may hear schreeching form the air. That was the germs. They mutated within the air, turning into baterica. They began to forge together, them mutilply, creating thousand of new "babies". They lauched onto Cancer body, sorta like a armor. Just as Matsuo was going to punch him, Cancer let the blow connect. As it connceted, tiny microspocis baterica may sink into Matsuo clothing and skin. Cancer flew back, chest hurting like a bitch. But it better be worth it...*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 am

*as matsuo's palm drew close enough the force from his body would scatter the germs and bacteria detierating his germ armor in the aera that the strike would occur. a split second before his strike would connect matsuo would activate his explosive brand sending a serg of explosive chakra to his hand, and as it connected the strike would not only blast him back the explosive chakra from the brand would do extensive burning to cancers body. cause no matter what 'bacteria it is it cant stand temperatures above 200 degrees on dry land.*
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:21 pm

*Cancer face was contorted in pain as he flew back. As his chest burned, he felt his other "freinds" being fried also. When it seemed Cancer wouldn't stop flying, his back smacked striaght into a hut. Great. The fucking terrain now decided to change into something of a village.*

"-pants-Seems shit just got real.."

*Cancer was just just about to release the second state of the curse mark, but his body was too weak to take it. And of course, he could heal himself, but why not let Matsuo take him in:? He could get a lot more intel then what he was getting. Now using the infection within his body, he went into comatose state, stopping his heart until the six hours was up.*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 pm

*matsuo would pic cancer by his neck the force from his body causing more and more damage to cancer's body. he would fling cancer's body into the air and before catching him he would punch each of cancers shoulders, hips, and his other joints shattering each. before finally ralaxing his energy and carry him back to vessel*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for cancer   The search for cancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for cancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: A Living Terrain-
Jump to: