Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Eros v. ??? I_vote_lcapEros v. ??? I_voting_barEros v. ??? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Eros v. ???

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

*Eros sits on a tree branch, polishing his sword, Kravuel. He stares into the crimson blade, getting lost in its beauty.*

I never understood why dad love this blade so. I guess I do now.

*He then sheathes the sword.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:19 pm

+ Jaden would come into the field with a serious look on his face. This place is so fucking boring. Who would have known, no one in this village has any genin with some strength?

That's when he saw eros. +

"Hmm?"

+ Walking over with his hands in his pockets, he would be viewing the guy over. Nice sword... +

"Hey... I honestly think that you should hand that sword over to me. And please don't play the hero, I don't have time for games..."
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 pm

*Eros would laugh at the boy's words, he recognized him from the fight with the silver man.*

I bet you wish I could. But, I'll never hand this sword over. So you're outta luck me, friend.

*Eros would laugh. He didn't care who this kid thought he was, that sword meant ay too much."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 pm

+ Jaden would smirk as he pushed his thin glasses to his face. Ok... +

"Ok. You asked for it..."

+ Jaden would take off toward Eros. Jaden's face was ever so calm. He was going to scout out his opponent first, then he would attack. So you really want this to be done the hard way... Fine by me... +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 pm

*Eros would laugh, he stood on the branch. Eros then takes three kunai and throws them toward Jaden, each of them were poison tipped..*

Let's see what he has. Eros thinks.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm

+ Jaden's attention would avert to the objects that were thrown at him. As they came, he jumped forward, creating a summersault over them. As he completed the flip, he reached behind his head, grabbing the hilt of his gunblade. +

"That's not all you have is it?"

+ His gunblade hand would shoot toward the tree base. *click click click* Jaden had pulled the trigger of the gunblade three times, resulting in the gunblade to jerk forward toward the tree. All the time this was happening, Jaden, was transferring a little of his chakra to the blade, making it exponentially sharper. As the three strikes would come into contact with the tree, it would go through like butter. +

"Coming down in three! Two! One!"

+ As Jaden said this, the tree would be falling and fast. As it feel, Jaden would hop onto the side of it watching Eros with a piercing gaze. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm

*Eros laughs as he back flips from the tree, performing three perfect back flips which would land him four feet away from the tree. He then performs a final back flip and lands, now being six feet from both the tree and Jaden.*

No, it isn't. But, I'm having some fun here. Aren't you, kid?

*Eros smiles, twirling a kunai on his finger. He then throws the kunai toward Jaden. Eros begins to do his hand signs as it flies...*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 pm

+ As the kunai would seemingly come in, Jaden was already prepared to dodge it with a simple move to the side. He would run toward Eros the fastest he could, which wasn't that fast, considering the fact that he hadn't went through any training yet.

But as he ran, he would sheath his sword. He would be seen connecting many handsigns, soon after waving his hands in a sweeping motion. +

"Earth spikes..."

+ The earth would seem to fly towards eros's face in the shape of spikes. They would be separated into three different launching times. The first was just to see where he moved, he would save the other two for later.

Jaden wasn't really one for talking to people who he considered weak. He was testing Eros, he didn't really want the sword. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

*Eros would grab Harun and jump backwards, throwing it through the spike. Harun would make its trip around and come back to Eros' hand.*

Water Style: Water Clone jutsu

*The kunai Eros had thrown had water on the inside, the kunai would explode and a water clone would emerge. The clone would speed toward Jaden, it lunges and throws a hard left kick for Jaden's lower back.*

Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm

+As Jaden's first drill had been destroyed, he would continue throwing the two before Harun had returned back to Eros. These two drills differed from the first drill. Jaden would wave his handstoward eachother, making the drills split into about 50 shards each. They would move toward each side of Eros at the same time, considering the fact that Jaden and Eros was so close, he would at least get clipped by a numerous amount of them. +

"Now you shall be injured..."

+ Jaden would say as he watched all of the shards close in on Eros. That's when he got hit with the kick. He would kneel, gripping his lower back. Hehe... That was pretty good. Water clone huh? I won't get caught by that again. Jaden would get up, creating many backflips until he was about 10 feet from Eros and his water clone. He would make a mental note of this strategy, ensuring that he would fall for the same trick twice. But he figured that Eros would have been at least injured by his current attack. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm

*Eros would be clipped by some of the shards. Then he grabs both his shuriken and sword and spin them as fast as he could so the rest would be destroyed.*

Wow. That was a nice one.

*Eros grabs his sides, using the healing techniques he learned from his mother on himself. This would keep the wounds closed, but the pain was still ringing in his side slightly.*

Alright. Now, let's get this thing started.

*Eros and his clone charge toward Jaden, Eros calculating his next move.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:35 pm

+ Jaden's face would light up as he had just though of an idea. He would bend down, touching the ground. +

"Earth wall..."

+ There would seem to be a wall that would emerge from the ground in front of Jaden. Jaden would then touch the wall, sending his fire chakra through it. The fire chakra would travel through the earth under the three. The ground would get so hot that everytime the clone touched the ground, it would turn to steam. +

"Now... We may fight..."

+ Jaden would hop up to the top of the wall with his arms folded, smirking. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 pm

*Eros jumped into a nearby tree as the ground got hotter, he watched as his clone evaporated. He'd then look at Jaden.*

Alright then. Let's go.

*Eros jumps down to the ground again, charging forward with his shuriken in hand. He channels his chakra into the shuriken and launches it with all his strength toward Jaden, flying faster then normal. He begins his hand signs as he nears the wall.*

Lightning Release: Lightning Ball.

*A ball of lightning is conjured in his hand, Eros then slams the ball into the wall which would send it through the wall rather than destroy it.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 pm

+ Jaden would reach behind his head with his great reflexes, grabbing his gunblade. He would quickly deflect the kunai back at Eros. +

"Not falling for that again..."

+ Jaden would grin as he saw that Eros had gotten close to the wall. Falling into his trap was the wrong thing to do. This was a part of Jaden's fighting style, he was very observant. +

"Earth spikes..."

+ Spikes would come out of the wall, numbering in hundreds, aiming to shred Eros pretty badly. This fight seemed to be over... Jaden would hop off of the wall, landing to the side. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 pm

*Eros quickly reacted and kicked himself off of the wall, landing a couple feet away. Eros would smile as the giant shuriken would double back and aim for Jaden's side, Eros would begin start his hand signs.*

Hidden Mist Jutsu.

*The field would become covered in a thick and dense mist that would restrict Jaden's vision.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:18 pm

+ Jaden would be taken aback by the shuriken coming back for him. Tssk... he would transfer chakra into the blade of his gunblade, making it sharper than ever before. He would bring the blade up vertically slicing directly through the shuriken. Thats when he noticed the mist surrounding the area. Dammit... +

"This is quite clever..."

+ It was then that Jaden didn't label Eros as 'weak'. He would smile as he figured he would probably lose this battle. But he wouldnt give up. That wasn't on his agenda.

Ok... As he bent down touching the ground, he would transfer his fire chakras through it, heating the ground so much that it created waves of heat. Something about Jaden allowed him the ability to withstand great amounts of heat. He would smile as he kept transferring chakra, making the area hotter with each given second. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Lightning Release: Lightning Hound.

*As Jaden transfered fire chakra into the ground, a hound made of lightning would burst through the mist mere inches away and seek to shred Jaden. Even if Jaden had managed to cut through the beast, he would be shocked by hundreds of electric volts.*

Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

+ Jaden could easily see the change in brightness in the mist. But he didn't know what the hell was coming at him. What the hell... Jaden would create an earth wall in front of him, protecting himself. He would side roll, avoiding it just in case it somehow came through the wall. After the roll, Jaden would continue to transfer his chakra through the ground. By now, the fumes would be hot enough to give Eros a stroke. +

"Come on... This can't be good for you..."

+ Jaden would be looking around, trying to find any sign of Eros. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Water Style: Water Prison.

*The mist around Jaden would quickly form into a giant orb around him that would restrict his movement, a clone of Eros stood there using this jutsu. The real Eros would appear before Jaden, sweating from the heat.*

Nice trick.

*The lightning hound would still be connected to his hand since the Earth Wall didn't destroy it, Eros would send the hound into the orb of water and electrocute Jaden. This wouldn't kill him, but it would hurt emensely and numb his body.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 pm

+ The fact that the clone earlier was evaporated only by stepping on the hot surface should have told eros not to make this mistake. Not only was the ground extremely hot which would have evaporated the clones feet on contact, but the area in general was entirely to hot for water period. All of the water in the area would be evaporated into nonexistence, leaving Jaden to be hit by the lightning hound. He would be shocked to the extreme but wasn't quite down for the count. +

"It's seems you've wasted some chakra..."

+ He would slowly get up, while still heating the ground with the remaining chakra he had left. As of now, the heat would have been so intense that Eros would start to have a loss of breath. This would make it hard for Eros to breath.

Jaden was pretty banged up, but he stayed confident... +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 pm

*Eros still had faith, his breath was slight but he knew better than to let anything stop him. He managed a smile, he would do hand signs.*

Lightning Illusion: Flash of Lightning Pillar.

*Eros' body would emit an extremely bright light.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm

+ Tskk... The light would blind Jaden to the point that he couldnt see a thing. He didn't care though... He kept transferring his chakra. He realized he was running low, but it didn't matter, pretty soon, there would be no oxygen at all for Eros. +

"Give up now and I'll get us out of here..."

+ Jaden wasn't lying, he didn't wanna kill this guy, he considered him to be a worthy opponent. +
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 pm

*Eros had one last move he wanted to try if he was gonna surrender. He did familiar hand signs.*

Earth Spikes...

*Three Earth Spikes would protrude from the ground under Jaden, they all stop right before they penetrated Jaden's skull.*

Heh heh... There...I'm done.

*Eros fell to his knees, breathing even heavier.*
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

+ With the last of his chakra, Jaden would create a wall to protect himself from the earth spikes. Pushing them back, Jaden would speed toward Eros grabbing him and taking him out of the area. +

"Next stop... El restaurante..."
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:35 pm

((Well, I have no objection. ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eros v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eros v. ???   Eros v. ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros v. ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next