Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Protecting the Office I_vote_lcapProtecting the Office I_voting_barProtecting the Office I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Protecting the Office I_vote_lcapProtecting the Office I_voting_barProtecting the Office I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Protecting the Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Protecting the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 pm

((Ugh. I don't feel like doing this anymore))

Protecting the Office DeathTheKid_Sig

Necross walked between the two angel's and smiled.

"Seems like you guys passed. Congarts. Your eliglible for Chuunin. Now if you excuse me I have important meeting to go to."

And on that note Necross dipped offf to the portal that was made to go towards the Nacidos Mundo....
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Alkel was looking between the two. Well three. He had no idea who the eyepatch guy was, but his own KountoKage was here. Alkel spoke to his leader with a soft voice.

"Please sir, don't be mad at us. But Mr. Necross gave us a mission and we have to protect the office of his. We can't leave or nothing like that. Please.."

Alkel looked at "Ravage" and "Alistar" with pleading eyes. He didn't want to get punish for insuborination......
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Crovak looked up and saw that dude who was suppose to be Kage of the Diamond Village and Alistar Slade. The fuck were they doing here?

"Oi! We can't come with ya'll! We have to hold down this shit for that fucking wanna-be Angel. zurück, wo man herkommt!"

Crovak had to hold this shit down. With it being Alistar or not....
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Necross send two angels towards both genin. He needed them to be tough. That little boy with the brwon hair, Alkel, looked like he'll crack in any moment.

Angel 1)

Protecting the Office T130339054441ae64df61c0fbc27a9bac995112a69e75

Angel 2)
(Alistar Slade))

"Come with us."
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Alkel walked behind Crovak, a little scared to appraoched Crovak by the way he looked. He heard some words mumbled from Crovak, and knew he had to be speaking another lauguage.

"Umm, well this seems to be the office. All we have to do is sit here and make sure no one comes in..."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Crovak walked toward the office of Necross. He didn't see the point in this.

"dumm fickt Mission"

Crovak looked behind him and saw the bitch that was tagging alongside of him. He better toughen up,. Quick...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Office   Protecting the Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protecting the Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Mission office-
Jump to: