Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Hiromasa.. I_vote_lcapHiromasa.. I_voting_barHiromasa.. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Hiromasa..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Eight would stand against a tree in the shadows..

"...this nightfall is crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Swiftly moving through the trees, HM looked up at the starry sky then landed lightly, 20 metres away from the stranger. Tightening his gloves, " You called for me?"
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:31 am

Eight would smile would unsheathe his sword leaving a dim streak of light in its trail..

"...yes...I want to fight you..."
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Seeing the stranger smile for some reason unknown to him, HM flexed his fists, tightening his gloves, " Usually someone tells their opponent their name before challenging them." Noting the sword and how he held it, HM scratched his back, pulling out four shuriken with such fluidity that it would be unnoticed by anyone in front of him. Pulling back his hand, he through a shuriken at the male, which split into two when they were half way towards the teen. In their(shurikens) shadows, a shuriken was following unseen unless a person's eyes were very sharp in the night. Using this as an opportunity, HM dived into the closest tree and disappeared from sight. After moving around around from tree to tree silently. The position he was in allowed him to see his opponent without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Eight would stand there and do nothing...as the shurikin hit is body he didn't even flintch. Eight would smile and pull the shurakin out of his body. "...you really don't know who I am do you..?" being a puppet, Eight didn't feel anything from the attack..activating his Anti-Akuma weapon, a burst of pressure shot from it in all directions. Looking around Eight would hold his left hand out and puppet 6 would unsheathe from his back and be floating about three feet from Eights body. "...come fight me!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:49 pm

As the stranger pulled the shuriken out and showed no signs of bleeding, HM quickly scrambled many ideas through his head. Hearing a noise, he looked up to see trees blowing apart, diving towards the ground HM molded hand signs performing, Underground Submarine Voyage. As the above ground was destroyed, HM quickly swam around the man who unsheathed a puppet. The lack of blood, puppet, mystery attack all added up to one crazy idea, but crazy ideas don't make people tacticians. Rising from the ground behind him, HM performed the Leaf Great Whirlwind, a series of kicking attacks were performed, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. At the end, HM jumped back at least 15 metres and waited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Immediately 6's chakra lines were strung to Eight's back. Jumping forward, Eight lifted his palms and moved them so they faced the boy. Instantly, two avrage sized fireballs immerged from Eights palm and were flying at the mid-attacking boy. Hoping this would hit, Eight willed 6 to shoot fifty poison dipped senbon at his opponent. Holding its left arm outward twards the boy, 6 did exactily that..

"...your worthy to know my name...you can call me Eight..."
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm

In his mid-attack, the man mysteriously moved the fired fire out of his hands. Twisting his body, so that his hand could grab the ground, HM could feel the flames on his feet and immediately dragged himself to the ground. His feet were burnt but not bad enough to be useless and his shoes were completely gone. Looking up to see many short lines moving towards him, HM punched the ground causing a slab of earth to rise protecting him from the senbons. Performing the Underground Submarine Voyage, he disappeared from view, swimming underground until he was out of range. " A puppeteer as I thought, but his body is showing signs of being a puppet also. I wonder if my thoughts could be correct." Tearing off his shirt he wrapped his feet keeping an eye out for the teen.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:28 am

Eight would be amazed at how well this boy fought and started to think that he needed an worthy partner. Unbuttoning his cloak, eight would open a compartment on his right chest area and pull out a golden black scroll. Opening it and summoning Shadow Uchiha the former Kage of the fallen angles, Eight would smile as the chakra strings connected to his back almost instantly.

"...what's your name..?"

Now dropping his cloak entirely, Eight revealed five 5foot blades on each of his shoulders almost looking like wings. Hoping that the boy would be almost supprised, Eight dashed at him with almost blinding speed wielding his sword in both of his hands, Eight swung his blade leaving a dim trail of light aiming for his mid section.
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Saying his name to this person might be suicide especially since he could not fight him head to head. Seeing the cloak drop and the blades, HM's idea was correct no matter how weird. The speed 8 dashed at was too much for him and there was only one thing for him to do in such a short time. Praying, he slammed his head into the tree trunk creating a drowzy effect on his body. Instinctively, his body moved on its own and jumped out of the way and landing on his fists, sending around 10 stone spikes at 8. Jumping to his feet then dropping back to the ground, HM started to laugh. " Well it seems the untouchable Hiromasa is back!!!" Looking at the puppeteer, HM's head was still not clear and everything was still hazy and him drowzy, " Come and experience the ultimate walk of the Drunk fist!"
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 pm

The near miss with his blade, a small stream of chakra was taken from hiromasa's body. Smiling, Eight would continue his attack speed to duck and dodge through all of the spikes. Dashing at Hiromasa with the same speed, Eight was about to slice straight through Hiromasa's left leg, rendering him almost paralized.

"...Hiromasa ehh..? I like you kid..."
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 am

As the man rushed him again, HM literally pushed his fingers into the earth and pulled it over like a sheet allowing him to fall underground and replace him with a mound. As 8 would pass the spot, cutting or not, HM struck at one of the joints with his right fist folded, by striking his fist out of the ground. Crawling from out of the hole he made, HM looked in the direction 8 went and around to see if any puppets or him were visible. With his head clearing and what seemed like blood dripping from his scalp, HM sat on the ground trying to listen for the slightest movement. " Why do you want to fight me? It's not like I'm your level or I did something to you."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

Eight would slightly smile and say with a curious tone.."...actually...you are the same rank as I am...your a genin...and I'm an incredibly powerful genin...and what I wanted? Just to see your skills and strength for future refrences..."
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm

The little chat gave HM enough time to get all his bearings. Punching the ground a huge cloud of dirt erupted forming a small mushroom cloud over the trees and completely hiding HM and covering all life in the area. Punching the falling dirt, they hardened forming harpoons and flew towards the puppet man. Four more was sent his way. The amount of falling dirt, not dust, would make it almost impossible for even a puppet to see the harpoons until they were in front of it. Performing the submarine tech again, HM disappeared from view.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am

Watching Hiromasa do all of that stuff, Eight simply turned around and spun the blades on his back at the speed of a plane propeller to push the dust away and cut through the dirt harpoons.."...now...I'm gonna kill you..." as Eight said this, Shadow held his arms outward and expeled a giant wave of compressed air at supersonic speed at Hiromasa..the pressure of this wind technique can slice through stone with ease so it will dice through flesh easily.

"...this should be difficult to dodge..."
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Hiromasa

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 pm

[OOC: Well I sure know a lost cause when I see one, so I will strategically fall back Smile ]
Disappearing underground, HM felt something had touched his hair. Feeling above, the former position he liked was disturbed by whatever tech was just used. Knowing life was better that chance, he swam away from 8 noting who this fellow was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiromasa.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiromasa..   Hiromasa.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiromasa..
Page 1 of 1