Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Retrieving the Crucifix I_vote_lcapRetrieving the Crucifix I_voting_barRetrieving the Crucifix I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Retrieving the Crucifix I_vote_lcapRetrieving the Crucifix I_voting_barRetrieving the Crucifix I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Retrieving the Crucifix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Retrieving the Crucifix Empty
PostSubject: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Dante would stand outside the church, awaiting his to companions. I hope this is gonna be easy. I'm gettin' a bad feeling though. Better be prepared. Dante thinks.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Wolf ran to the church as fast as he can. He could see Dante standing outside.

"Sorry it took me so long had to get ready for this mission."

He look around.

"Where the new girl?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Jaime arrives shortly after Wolf, "You guys ready?" Jaime asks. Tsunga slung over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Dante enters the church, his companions close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Wolf look around the church.

"Damn this place is old. Excuse my language."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Jaime looks around, ignoring Wolf's outburst. "Something isn't right about this, guys." Jaime says, sensing an unfamiliar aura. She held Tsunga in a defensive pose, readying herself for whatever may come.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:18 pm

A figure covered in a red hooded cloak would appear on the alter, its red eyes gleaming from under the hood. It would then throw the cloak off and reveal its horrifically scarred body, its fingers were long sharp claws. It lunges forward, two more appear and follow directly behind it.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:51 am

Dante does a roundhouse kick and sends an air blade into the chest of the closest monstrousity, sending it behind the other two. Dante leaps over the two charging forward, landing in front of the one he knocked back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Wolf would grab the monster by it arm and toss it into the air.

"Flaming Barrage Kick."

Wolf would then jump in the air and kick it 5 times with fire kicks. He would land on his feet while the monster flaming body fell to ashes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

Jaime would see the creature, she grabs Tsunga's handle and slices the creature's arm off. She then drives the blade through its heart. "Hopefully, we can get to the chamber in peace." Jaime says as she heads toward the door to the sacrificial chambers beneath he church.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:09 am

Dante follows Jaime, staying close just in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Wolf walk behide them with his sword still drawn out.

"I hope it don't be this easy."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Jaime hangs Tsunga over her shoulder again, "I'm sure it won't be." Jaime says as they enter the Sacrificial area.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

As they enter the sacrificial area, three figures are spotted standing around a giant stone pool. They look at the three genin, the tallest one throws off his robe. He was a very muscular man with scars all over his body and a patch over his right eye. "Foolish mortals. You dare trespass!?" he roars as he charges toward them, raising his hands and slamming them down. A shockwave flies toward the three.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Dante activates his Byakugan, he leaps over the shockwave. As he lands he throws six kunai toward the brute, waiting on his companions to react.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Wolf would leap over the skockwave. He would then throw his sword in the ground then use the handle as a stepping stone then flip over the man landing right behind. He would kick the man into the six kunai. He would get into his fighting stance......

"So which one of you is next?"
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Jaime charges toward the brute, she holds Tsunga low and leaps. She presses all her strength down on Tsunga, decapitating the beast. She laughs a bit at Wolf's words, standing at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:20 pm

The second figure throws off its cloak, she wasn't very tall or muscular, but she had one strange and dangerous attribute: Razor fingers on both hands. "You shall pay for that." she says in a sweet voice, she charges orward moving faster than the brute was.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Dante grabs three smoke kunai, throwing them in front of his team. He waits for her to come through, "8 Trigram: Hercules Strikes." Dante says as he transfers chakra into his fist and hits the creature into the chin, sending it into the air. "Wolf, now!!" Dante yells.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:29 am

Wolf would nod his head.

"Right here I go. Blaze Impact."

Wolf would jump in the air and hit the enemy with three fire punches and three kicks. Two in the face and one on top of her head sending her to the ground.

"You turn Jaime finish her."
Back to top Go down
Jaime Caine
Division Captain
Division Captain
Jaime Caine

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Jaime charges forward and uses Dante's shoulders to jump into the air, "Gotcha!!" Jaime yells. Jaime channels the her chakra into the blade, the blade ignites with black flames. "Die!!" Jaime says as she drive her blade through the abomination's mid-section. "Just one more guys." Jaime says.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 am

Dante smiles as he stares at the last figure, then he notices something. "I think that is the crucifix we were sent for." Dante says, pointing to the crucifix hanging from the figures neck. "I hope you are prepared." Dante says.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 am

"Of course I am, child." the figure says as he then throws his cloak to the ground, this creature had four arms and two huge bat-like wings. It flaps its wings and raises into the air, "Come at me children!" ti screeches.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Wolf would look at Dante...

"I need you and Jaime to hold the creature attention until I'm finish with my transformation."

Wolf would mix his fire and wind chakra into his right hand.....

"Flaming Rasangan"

He would throw it in the air toward the ceiling making a hole that lead to the sky and the red moon light shine through the hole. Wolf would start his transformation.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Crucifix   Retrieving the Crucifix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retrieving the Crucifix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Holy Grounds-
Jump to: