Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
These Sacred Grounds I_vote_lcapThese Sacred Grounds I_voting_barThese Sacred Grounds I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
These Sacred Grounds I_vote_lcapThese Sacred Grounds I_voting_barThese Sacred Grounds I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

These Sacred Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

These Sacred Grounds Empty
PostSubject: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Damian walked into the church, it's vastness made him smile. "This is beautiful." Damian says, he stands at the altar. He exhales and all the candles are lit with Amaterasu, he smiles. "These grounds are where my brothers fought. And died. Where I was shunned and banished. Heh, guess it's kinda fucked up I returned here." Damian says out loud, he quickly turns and looks at the cross that hung high. "Excuse my language." he snickers.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:41 pm

((I'm assuming we talk here ^.^))

Necross stepped inside the church to pray and noticed his some-what ememy and some-what of a freind. Damain Cross himself. This really couldn't be good. Damain been looking for a way to kill Lucifer. And as much hatred he had for the Fallen Angel, Necross felt smpthay for Damain.

"Yes, please watch your laugauge in the house of our Lord."

Necross stepped into the light looking human as usual

These Sacred Grounds AnimeAngelGuy

"What made you decide to come upon the Land of the Living?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm

"Nothing much, Necross." Damian says never turning around, his eyes locked onto the cross. "I remember when you were a teen. SO full of determination. Shame I didn't make you my apprentice." he hisses, a darkling crawls onto Damian shoulder. It stares at Necross and hisses loudly, "Shush now, Luke. This isn't our enemy. I came here to let you know you're gonna have more business that ever soon, Nicholai..Oops, I forgot you hated your birth name." Damian says, petting the darkling.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Necross sighed. There was a time where he almost follwed Damian Cross himself. But he's wife, show him the way of the Light. Beside's, Necross works for God himself. He looked at the Darkling and spoke.

"Damian, you know why I couldn't be you apprentice. I didn't want to fall like your father. I may be an Angel, but there are still some things that hurts us. Like the Divine Wrath of our Lord himself"

Necross eyebrows cocked at the sound of more business then he has to handle.

*sigh*"What is it now? World domination? I know you tried to get the Spear, but you failed on that attempt."

Necross shook his head. He didn't want someone like Damian on the Darkness.

"Why don't you give up and repent. I'm sure there's a spot for you in the Order....."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:29 pm

"My friend, I am not your average demon. As I recall, when you and I first met, I spared your life." Damian snarls, he turns to Necross stepping closer. "I am an Anti-Christ, Nicholai, the Divine Wrath isn't what I fear. Grandfather isn't on my list of enemies, I shouldn't be on his. I simply seek something my four Uncles wouldn't and won't. Lucifer's death, and the true death of Shadow Uchiha." Damian explains, the darkling disappears into Damian's suit. "More death is gonna happen. Sadly, I suppose." Damian says.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Necross stood his ground and spread out his wing, showing Damian, he meant business.

"You only sparred my life, because you thought just because I was a dark angel, I'll fall along with your father. I won''t and never will. Now about Shadow's death, i wouldn't care. He he needs to die. But don't kill innocent people just to acheived your goals. I understand your the Anti-Christ, but you gotta have some type of heart for the human lives..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Damian smiles darkly, revealing his own giant demon-like wings. Darklings crowded around him, snarling and growling. "I spared you because you were something I knew would be great. Had I thought you'd fall, I would've slaughtered you. Besides, I have a heart. I don't kill innocent lives. I'm an Uchiha before I am an Anti-Chirst, I have some honor, Nicholai. Always remember that." Damian says, he steps closer so there's only three feet between them.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Necross stepped up towards Damian, closing the gap into two feet.

"Damain. One, you know I hate that name. I'm the Angel of Death, not his student. Two, I'm sorry to say, Shadow and his brother want's to repoplutate the Uchiha's. I not leeting that happen, even though I got stuck becoming Ravage's Graudain Angel. Three, who did you get to join up with you this time? Because they will have to repent for thier sins, before they die by my hands....."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm

"Die? By your hands? I think you'll find that hard. Worry about yourself, trust me, that's what it's gonna come down to." Damian says, the Darklings still chattering about.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:54 pm

"I can't woy about myself. I have souls that needs to be sent to the right places. I have a village to look after. I have a family in heaven to take care of. Now I know I can't stop you from walking this land, but I can't allow your army back on this Earth. I won't allow it"

Necross feathers turned from white into a deep-red.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:39 pm

"I'm guessin' you think I'm speakin' of the Army of Tartarus. Apparently, you are as blind as I thought you'd be. I bet you wish you could read my mind as if I was human, huh?" Damian teases, laughing. "I pardon you to consider stayin' out of this particular incident, just worry about the souls, not the people." Damian says as he turns and walks back to the altar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Sacred Grounds   These Sacred Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Sacred Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Holy Grounds-
Jump to: