Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_vote_lcapAbout Kammy's Soul Shadow I_voting_barAbout Kammy's Soul Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_vote_lcapAbout Kammy's Soul Shadow I_voting_barAbout Kammy's Soul Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

About Kammy's Soul Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

About Kammy's Soul Shadow Empty
PostSubject: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Necross walked into the church that was located in the sacred ground. He had something to discuss with Shadow. As he walked in, his formed changed

About Kammy's Soul Shadow Goth_Anime_Boy_answer_6_xlarge

He went to the alter, and prayed to the Lord. He fell to his knees. He was ashamed of himself. How could he call himself a guardain angel when Kammy died......
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:05 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:08 pm

**sorry for not posting earlier**

As shadow walked into the alter, he saw necross on his knees praying..."excuse me...your necross right? I can hardly tell when he changes his form all the time.." shadow said to the boy...
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm

"Yes i am. We have business to discuss."

Necross said all this while he was still on his knees praying. After he was done, half the candles were lighted out. Necross stood up and look at Shadow in the eye

"Kammy's soul does not belong to you. Hand it here. Now..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Shadow looked down to the ground..."hmm...I see where your coming at Necross...I think ill give it to you...but you have to give something to Ravage..." shadow said with power...
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Necross looked at Shadow. He increased his power a bit, so not to banished them both, since this place allowed no fighting.

"May the Lord curse you. People like you shouldn't walk this land. give me Kammy's soul. And what the hell do I give your pitiful brother?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:08 pm

"I want you to give him the maximum ammount of protection from evil..." shadow said while lowering his power to nothing..."I NEED this from you Necross...or I will damn her soul to the deepest part of hell for her to be tortured for the rest of eternity..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Necross looked into Shadow's eyes. As much as he wanted to rip Shadow body apart now, he couldn't do it. It wasnt the Lord's will. So he was trapped into accepting this deal.

"Fine. I'll Ravage's Guardain Angel. But only for three years....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm

"Than here..." shadow said as he tossed a glass sphere the size of a finger nail, full of a blue substance at Necross..."that's her.." shadow said while leaving the peaceful area...
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Necross looked that the soul that Kammy was trapped in. Not only did he squeeze her in this small space, but he showed no respect for her as by throwing her aside like trash. Necross growled, but there was nothing he could do here. It was time to go anyway.....He had a daughter to talk to about her wardrobe.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Kammy's Soul Shadow   About Kammy's Soul Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Kammy's Soul Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Holy Grounds-
Jump to: