Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Dante's Jutsu List I_vote_lcapDante's Jutsu List I_voting_barDante's Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Dante's Jutsu List I_vote_lcapDante's Jutsu List I_voting_barDante's Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Dante's Jutsu List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 am

Earth Style: Stomp- Dante can channel his chakra into his feet and then he'll stomp the ground, this sends a tremor toward his opponent that also breaks the ground beneath them.

Earth Style: Dome- Dante can create a dome of stone to protect himself.

Shadow Clone Jutsu- Dante can create two to three clones of himself.

Hurricane Kick Combo- When Dante does this combo, Dante does two kicks to the stomach, one to the sternum, and the final and most powerful kick to the chin.

Air Style: Flying Blades- Dante can use either his hands or feet to send blades of air at his opponents that will keep them at distant and cut them.

Liquid Fist: Paralyzer- When at close range, Dante will target his opponent's pressure points and shut down one specific system.

Liquid Fist: Multi-Fist Barrage- After activating his Shadow Clone Jutsu, Dante and his clone each do seven strikes to his opponents body, each targeting a different part of that person.

Air Style: Whistle of Pain- Dante transfers chakra into his mouth and he'll whistle. As he whistles, the sound would pierce his opponent's ears and mess with their brain.

Liquid Fist: One Thousand Stars- At close range, Dante will target all the opponent's chakra points then he'd do ten strikes to their chest.

Air Style: Flying Punches- Dante can send strikes of air at his opponent.

Liquid Fist: Two Fist, One Kick- Dante will punch his opponent in the sternum then the stomach and finish them off with a powerful kick to the face.

Liquid Fist: Water Serpent Strike- Dante will enter a state of meditation where his body is enhanced, he does 25 strikes in a style similar to that of a serpent.

Living Sleep- Dante can admit himself into a meditation-like state. In this state, his senses and reflexes are heightened and he is more aware of his surrounding. His chakra flow is doubled and his attacks cause more damage.

Liquid Fist: Night Night- Dante learned all about the body while he studied and trained. This attack is meant specifically to put his opponents body into a temporary sleep while their mind is still awake. He primarily attacks the three pressure points that control the body's reflexes then he does several strike before the effect wears off.

Earth Style: Golem Fists- Dante reaches into the ground and transfers his chakra into the ground then four giant stone hands will emerge from the ground, aiming to keep his opponent at bay.

Liquid Fist: Blades of Fury- When Dante activates his Flying Blades jutsu at close range, he mixes the jutsu with his Liquid Fist technique and cause double the damage.

Air Style: Tornado- Similar to Rotation, Dante will spin at high speed and send massive winds toward his opponent in an attempt to knock them backwards or skyward.

Last edited by Dante Hyuga on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:06 am

Approved. But remember, you only get two chakra natures. From what i see now, yours is earth and wind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 pm

I understand. However my Liquid Fist aren't jutsu, it's my fightng style and I was merging them with my jutsu list so no one would be confused when I used them.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Understood. Now u r now ready to rp. Just gotta tell me what village u want to be from?
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Fire would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Liquid Fist: Bone Crusher- Dante will transfer chakra into his fists and strike his opponent. This strike will have enough impact to snap bones upon contact.

Earthbending

Dante can use his body movements to control the shifts of the earth. Once combined with his Liquid Fist techniques, they become entirely dangerous.

Golem's Hands- Dante can create two to four giant stone hands around him.

Sink Hole- Dante can soften and shift the groudn beneath his opponent's feet and create a sink hole.

Gravel Coffin- Dante create a boulder around his opponent then he begins to either crush them or create spikes inside of the boulder that will peirce their skin.

Ancient Earth Style: Minotaur- Dante can summon the great half man, half-bull warrior, the Minotaur onto the battlefield.

Ancient Air Style: Hurricane Winds- Dante can summon the powerful hurricane winds from the Heavens.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Just so you know, these are pretty chakra draining for a genin.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:00 pm

I do understand that. Most of these will not be used until I rank up. Having them on the list helps.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Earth Style: Tremor- Dante will disappear into the earth, moving beneath it to attack his opponent from either side.

Air Style: Blizzard Breath- Dante can exhale breath so cold that it will freeze his opponent in their tracks.

Liquid Fist: Flash- When Dante is in the Living Sleep mode and his speed is enhanced, he is able to move at the speed of sound.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

You might wanna wait till u get to a higher level for that liquid flash jutsu. And u might also wanna try honing your own signature Byakugan skills. Cus u don't have any. Or you could ask Slade hyuga to train you to use it.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm

I plan on asking Slade to help me with my Byakugan skills.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 pm

i'll help him hone his byakugan skills. but you might want to be careful using both earth and wind style jutsu so early. you should pick one and master it before moving on to another element.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:09 pm

8 Trigram: Liquid Fist Strike: Dante will exert equal amounts of chakra into his finger tips, he will then do 20 consecutive strikes to his opponents body. This will cut off chakra flow in whichever points he touches for limited time.

8 Trigram: The Serpent: Dante does to strike to the chest then three on both sides of the opponent's ribcage then five strikes to their spine and ends with one strike to each temple.

8 Trigram: Reverse Rotation: This technique is difficult to execute. Spinning in the counter clockwise direction, the opponent is pulled closer to Dante which allows for him to perform another attack.

8 Trigram: Hercules: Dante transfers chakra to his fists, every strike he does will effect multiple chakra points as well as deal heavy damage to their body.
Back to top Go down
Dante Hyuga
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Dante Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Chakra Natures: Air, Earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dante's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu List   Dante's Jutsu List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1