Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Looking for the Aburame I_vote_lcapLooking for the Aburame I_voting_barLooking for the Aburame I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Looking for the Aburame I_vote_lcapLooking for the Aburame I_voting_barLooking for the Aburame I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Looking for the Aburame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : training

Looking for the Aburame Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:43 am

Yatsu would walk onto the battlefield and wait for his opponent. Cold wind was blowing through the field, but the sun was shining ever brightly in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:53 am

-Walking from the brush across from Yatsu, Ken would casually walk onto the battlefield. The sun was setting and the lighting was seemingly perfect. Dressed in all black, Ken would unzip his trench coat and let it sway in the breeze.-

"..."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:22 am

Yatsu would spot the man the instant he emerged from the brush. His sharingan would activate without intention, he had to keep this under control.

"Hello there, I heared that you were the man to come to if so.eone was trying to, persay, get ahold of a place of reasearch."

Yatsu was a little anxious, this interaction could go in an assortment of ways, this beinghis first interaction with someone from this time. He could feel the night approaching and wanted this to go somewhat smoothly. He had plans that he needed to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 am

-Looking the man over, Ken would snicker as he seemingly vanished into thin air. Appearing behind the man with his back facing him, Ken would fold his arms.-

"...In this world, one must prove them self before anything is accomplished.."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:53 am

He figured that this wasn't going to be that easy, but his sharingan was able to detect ken behind him before ken was able to speak. Yatsu k ew his sharingan was inferior at the moment, so within an instant yatsu's eyes would shift from sharingan to his more advanced byakugan. Yatsu would then quickly turn around and make a large plams rotation, after he would unsheath his kusanagi blade waiting for his opponents move.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 am

-Moments before the rotation began, an inky substance would materialize into the chakra being used in the rotation and decimate the entire attack. Having such a high energy output, Ken's Flame would seemingly explode on contact with the foreign chakra, sending Yatsu to the ground with recoil.-

"..."

-Turning to see Yatsu on the ground, Ken would reach into his cloak and throw three Kunai at him at close range. If he allowed himself to get hit by the blades, then clearly he wasn't ready.-
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 am

Yatsu would hit the ground and see ken step over to him. He was obviously not going to win this fight but he could definitely last longer than this. As the kunai approached yatsu would send out a body pulse sending the kunai in different directions. Yatsu would put one of his palms to the ground and send an air palm to the ground sending yatsu up at a rapid unexpected pace right up in kens face. Yatsu grabbed his blade and went to stab ken in the stomach extending the blade making ken fly across the battlefield with the sword inside of him.

"Your not new to this are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:30 am

-Taking the stab with no surprise at all. As he was pierced, he wouldn't go flying across the battlefield, in fact, He would stay stationary. Looking Yatsu in the eyes, Ken would smile as he griped Yatsu's blade wielding hand with his Relik Arm. Clenching with power, Ken would shove Yatsu off of him. Leaving his blade in his gut.-

"Hmmm.."

-Pulling the blade from his stomach with no hesitation, Yatsu would quickly realize that instead of blood on the blade, a thick black substance would cover the blade. Within seconds, Ken's stomach wound would close and heal. Looking at the blade, Ken would smile and laugh. Dropping the blade on the ground, Ken would eye the man as a cloud of Kikaichu would form above the both of them. He would wait.-
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

Yatsu would back off ken as his stomach healed. He hadn't seen anything like this in his time, obviously a new power achieved in this era. Yatsu would see the black masses above them. He would reach his hand out towards ken and the kusanagi blade would return to its owner. He would sheath his blade knowing it wouldn't be much use in this battle. Yatsu would stand and get into a low and focused stance. He was ready for whatever attack would come his way.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 pm

-Ken would stand motionless. Examining the man, he would unfold his arms and the cloud of Kikaichu would decimate. Walking over to Yatsu and grabbing his collar with strength, Ken and Yatsu would seemingly fall into a sinkhole.-

"...that's enough..."

[I'll make the topic in my laboratory. Just wait until you see it.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the Aburame   Looking for the Aburame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Aburame
Page 1 of 1