Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Taking a break from the lab I_vote_lcapTaking a break from the lab I_voting_barTaking a break from the lab I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Taking a break from the lab I_vote_lcapTaking a break from the lab I_voting_barTaking a break from the lab I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Taking a break from the lab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Taking a break from the lab Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:01 am

+ Jayden Yamada stepped into the depths of The Lightning Sanctuary with only one goal. To find some type of direction inside of this region. He had made a home here, and he wasn't going to let anything ruin that. Just because his so-called kage's left their duties, didn't mean that he was going to up and go just like everyone else did. Especially not after all of the work he had in his lab. +

"Man, it's pretty nice in here. All of this time, I've been cooped up in my lab, I've neglected the fact that things are still going on out here..."

+ He sat in one of the seats and felt the electrical energy all around him. Everything felt so... purified. It kinda of put Jayden at ease. +
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am

" You know, I've been waiting on you to come out of hibernation since like, forever. You know that? "

× Called a voice from the back room. It just so happened that Jayden had stepped into Sevyn's office.

He was working on some paperwork for this farm-boy he had sent to Shadow's village. He had too much time to himself lately, and it was nice to see Jayden outside of his Lab for a change, even if it was fact that they had never before met. ×

" I think its about that time we give that old lab an upgrade, huh? "

× Sevyn finally slapped his pen to the desk after he had finished writing. He placed the page on another stack of 'send offs' before leaning back in his chair. He yawned, listening for any responses. ×
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 am

+ The teenager jumped as the man spoke in the back room. He lifted himself from his seat in curiosity and walked to the door of the room. He was hoping to see Ravage or Kyo, but, this was someone totally different... it made him think 'What had gone on in this time he had been stuck in his lab?' +

"You must be the new authority around here. So, you're the one who's got shit looking so, brand new? I like it."

+ Jayden walked into the room, his hand by his magnum just in case this was some sort of trick. +
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:59 pm

× The Raikage looked to Jayden with an amused expression written on his face. He took notice of how the guy kept his gun at the ready. That was good, you never knew what you could be walking into. Being prepared at all times was huge, and Sevyn applauded him on it. On the contrary, there was no need for the gun at this time. ×

" Smart man... I didn't think anyone took a liking to it one bit, seeing how everyone left. You're the only exception. "

× To that, Sevyn brought his hands up and clapped them a few times. It was a small thanks for Jayden remaining here.

Sevyn moved from his chair and stared at a wall which held the structure of every fabric of the region in its entirety. He heaved a big sigh. Things were hard for him right now, no one was sending their children to academy schools right now because of the sudden disappearance of the two Koutokage's. It made Sevyn's heart heavy. ×

" Since you are here, I'm asking for your help... A partnership, if you will. "
Back to top Go down
M-D Matrix

M-D Matrix

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:00 pm

As the two, who seemed to be the only inhabitants of the village continued to converse, a large quake shook the foundations of the entire region. The collision of whatever had crashed seemed to have enough force to bring down a mountain on the far east side.

A huge, monstrous dust cloud swept the lands, covering them momentarily with sand and debris for a few moments before clearing. What exactly was that? What was it that collided so hard with this region, and what was the cause of it? It was obvious that something had hit hard, and it wasn't in coincidence.

Rrrrrroooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Over the everpresent silence the region had, a monstrous bellow presented itself. It would be heard, but the place was far away... hundreds of faint screams would be heard, getting louder and louder until continuous, resounding quakes shook the areas again. Whatever this ruckus was should be looked into.

Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

+ Jayden chuckled for a minute. There was nothing like a good laugh. The Raikage was right, this region seemed void of shinobi. The only people here didn't hold any talents whatsoever... They just lived here, it was weird; The fact that no one around here had the courage or 'want' to be a ninja/warrior.

Jayden had reasons as to why he was how he was. He loved to create weapons and machines, and when he figured that they were an end product, he needed to test them.

He was smirking as Sevyn was talking to him, until he felt a fissure being carried through the area. He clutched anything he could get his hands on to keep himself from falling to the floor. When he heard the roar, his head sprung into action, grabbing his Magnum. +

"Did you hear that...? What are we gonna do? We're the only one's here!"
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:51 pm

× Sevyn's head snapped in the direction of the sounds, louds and loads of screams making his eyes wince. He sprang into action, allocating to the window, looking at his grand city below.

Him and Jayden were in the Sky realm, but from where Sevyn was looking, he could see the city under attack. Who were these intruders, and what exactly was their business here? ×

" Come with me, Mr. Yamada... "

× Jayden would feel a light tug on his wrist before lightning overtook his body. It wasn't hurtful or anything of that nature. The only thing he would feel, is his body beginning to come accustomed to another temperature entirely.

They were going to the ground city; The infamous Night-Fall Village. ×
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from the lab   Taking a break from the lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break from the lab
Page 1 of 1