Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Gathering the troops I_vote_lcapGathering the troops I_voting_barGathering the troops I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Gathering the troops I_vote_lcapGathering the troops I_voting_barGathering the troops I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Gathering the troops

Go down 
+5
Edge X
Gintama Simonova
Kitana Yayoi
Yuki takahashi
Slade Hyuga
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Gathering the troops Empty
PostSubject: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 am

Slade would put a notice out to all warriors of the New Terrace. This was an invite for them to gather and discuss the future of the village. This meeting was for all, from Genin to Sanin. All opinions, and ideas would be up for discussion, and debate.
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:32 pm

&- A small, but subtle note was played in the area. It was a deep, low tone which shook the ground at its arrival.

Footsteps could be heard, and Salads should have already been able to see Yuki walking forth holding her arm over her Flying V. She cracked a sweet smile which was one which claimed hearts. It was true, Yuki's exterior personality was kinda hard, which made her smile something to see. -&

"Hi... Slade-sama."
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:50 pm

-Kitana arose from her shadow, not surprised to see that Slade had beat her there when she had left first. She took in the sight of Yuki and remembered what had happened before she had left Mylania. She had been captured by the enemy, and their previous ally, Sol. But apparently everything was back to normal. This frustrated her to no end, because even still, she hadn't seen hair nor hide of the very person that had called her back to Mylania.-

"Where the fuck are you Kyo?"

-She mumbled under her breath.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Gintama approached the trio calmly, his hands in his pockets. Without a word, he took up a place next to Kitana, whom seemed to be the only other genin around at the time. He didn't hear her mumble, but took note of the perturbed expression on her face.

"What's this about Slade-sama?" Gintama asked to break the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Edge X
Anbu of the New Terrace
Anbu of the New Terrace
Edge X

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Vamping in from an unknown place, Edge arrived on the edge of the growing group. He acknowledged Gin as one of the students he had taken a long time ago and then bowed to the rest of the group.

"Forgive my tardiness. It seems an old friend has returned."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia -11-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Marluxia -11-

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm

"An old friend indeed!" The voice would ring out around the company of Terrace Shinobi before a corridor of darkness opened up right in the center of the group. Without warning a pink scythe would emerge first and swiftly, aimed at one of the lower ranked shinobi; Gintama.

The scythe let loose a splash of sakura blossoms as it spun and then halted its movement with the blade behind Gin's back, before the weapon was pulled back towards the corridor of darkness with the intent to split the genin clean in half.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:19 am

Matsuo would appear in a blur with his sword drawn and blocks the scythe strike mere inches from from Gin's head.

"It seems we have some uninvited guest Slade."

"And who might you be?"

He asked as he turned to the dark portal behind Gin.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 pm

"It would appear so."

Slade said as he activated his Byakugan. As he looked into the portal he would recognize the energy. Holding his hand out he would manifest his Keyblade and pointed it at the portal.

"So what does the organization want with my group?"
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:46 pm

- The group was small, and with the immediate attack that had just taken place, one could infer that this was a dangerous situation. There were too many things going on, and with the sudden change of the Diamond Village, things were bound to get worse. Twas a pity.

With the arrival of the scythe, Matsuo's defensive precautions could come at a more opportune time

A crimson hue became a visual factor in the form of a blur. At the end of the blur, Ray Raizu stood there with his hand touching the visor of his hat. His head was hung low, more than likely because he was high on the herbal smokes of the Mylanian world. -

"Chidori stream..."

- His head raised and he held a smirk firmly. His eyes were red and hazy as hell.

His hands shot forward, carrying a current of crimson lightning which propelled forth towards the corridor in aims of shocking the assailant. -
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:07 pm

(Just popping in to say that I'll be posting here from now on too. And this topic looks interesting. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering the troops
Page 1 of 1