Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_vote_lcapResettling and Understanding the changes I_voting_barResettling and Understanding the changes I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Resettling and Understanding the changes I_vote_lcapResettling and Understanding the changes I_voting_barResettling and Understanding the changes I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Resettling and Understanding the changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Resettling and Understanding the changes Empty
PostSubject: Resettling and Understanding the changes   Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 pm

-When Kitana entered the housing meant for the lower ranks, she couldn't help but clinch her fist. She had returned home to her monastery for several long months, and in such a short time, everything had changed upon her return to Mylania. What really pushed her mood over the edge was whatever was going on at that battlefield. She was completely useless in that situation. Even worse, she didn't even know what was really going on there. Now she stood in this place...the New Terrace. Nothing was making sense at the moment and all it did was piss the normally calm kunoichi off.-

"Even Ryoka's gone missing too. What am I supposed to do here..."

-Kitana moved into her own dorm. It didn't seem anyone else was around at the moment anyway. She wondered if she were the first to move into the dorms for genin and chunin. That just made this even more lonely.-

"I am NOT lonely."

-She growled and threw a kunai into the opposite wall. She wasn't lonely, she was just moody. Until she got some answers, she knew she couldn't calm down.-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Resettling and Understanding the changes   Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 pm

After the kunai struck the wall a small amount of dust and debris would fall from her weapon. Before it all could hit the ground they would form a whispy dust clone of Slade.

"My apologies for excusing you from the earlier battle, but i won't risk the lives of any warrior from my village when i know that that they aren't ready for it. I will be holding a meeting later at my home for all of the village warriors. Hopefully we all as a village can get together and figure out some ideas for the village and ways to help each other out."
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Resettling and Understanding the changes   Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:46 pm

(Where is Rob?)

-Kitana was only slightly surprised when Slade showed up. Her gaze didn't change however, and her strife from being so frustrated shown clearly on her face. When Slade spoke to her, she sighed and nodded to him.-

"I'll be on my way then..."

-She had so many questions to ask but even she didn't know how to word them. So she would save them for later. Instead, she sunk into her shadow and made her way to the meeting place. It would be the first time Kitana had ever dismissed herself before one of her higher ups. It was a testament to how bad things were for her at the moment.-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resettling and Understanding the changes   Resettling and Understanding the changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resettling and Understanding the changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: New Terrace :: West District :: Genin/Chunin housing-
Jump to: