Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A moment of opportune importance I_vote_lcapA moment of opportune importance I_voting_barA moment of opportune importance I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A moment of opportune importance I_vote_lcapA moment of opportune importance I_voting_barA moment of opportune importance I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A moment of opportune importance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

A moment of opportune importance Empty
PostSubject: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 am

" Such a land filled with chance and opportunity... "

× Sevyn said from the top floor of the Beacon Tower. He was standing at the window, no one was inside of this place yet, and he wondered why.

Sevyn had come here in search of something. He knew that this place had belonged to Uchiha's... To which he had a blatant disrespect for, but, he felt like there was an opportunity that he couldn't let slip through his fingers. ×

' I wish I can get some assistance around here, its been a ghost-town the minute I infiltrated these lands. '
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 am

As Sevyn stood by the Window, a twist in the fabric of space would randomly pen in the corner of the room. Creating no sound or additional air flow in the room, Shadow would step from the tear and walk to the Window and stand next to Sevyn with his hands in his cloak pockets. He would remain silent as he gazed upon his desolate land.

Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 pm

× Sevyn continued to stare out of the window, occasionally brushing the hair out his face. Afterwhich, he folded his hands behind him.

His electromagnetic aura sensor went off, he sensed a powerful aura in the office at this particular time. ×

" You must be the famous Uchiha around here, I've heard all types of things about you from my small village. I was a Jounin when I heard about your... escapades. I'd be delighted to have a scrap with you, one of these... "

× Sevyn turned his body around, his eyes laid on Shadow, studying his features wholeheartedly. Sevyn's interpretation about him couldn't really be made at first as Shadow hadn't really spoken yet.

Hopefully, he would engage in a conversation. Sevyn sure was trying to stir up one. ×
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:45 am

Shadow would continue to bask at the emptiness as the green grass valleys turned into molten pits of lava. The fields would change to acres and acres of graveyards. Shadow had his whole land under permanent illusion. Only the ones he chose could really see what was really behind this veil of deception. Not many knew that his pact was with a God. The God of Illusion. Standing motionless, the only thing in motion was Shadow's Mangekyō retina. What else could be real or fake?

What is it exactly that you want..? One doesn't simply stroll into my tower uninvited..
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

× After a while of giving Shadow the view-over, he hung his head emitting a coy smile from his person.

There had been so much going on here in this Mylanian world already, and Sevyn planned to exhaust all options. ×

" I'm merely here to ask you for your cooperation, of course. You see, we both have homes to look after now... Oh, I'm sure that if given the choice, you probably would never turn your back on this place.

I'm merely asking for your partnership. I scratch your back, you lend me some of your Genin prospects for a chance to stand up against random bullshit around here, such as, you know my traverse bridge just got blown down not even two days ago? Now who could have done that? "

× Sevyn looked to Shadow once again with his hand gesturing everything he was saying in a bizarre type of manner.

Hopefully, Shadow was receiving his message for what it was;An opportunity of equal benefits. ×
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Shadow's emotionless expression on his face would become a bit softer as he heard the words Sevyn said. Releasing the entire illusion, Sevyn would see the true reality of Shadow's "prosperous land." Looking something like the molten underworld, Shadow would cross his arms and look at this strange man.

What Genin are you talking about..?

He would pause as he turned and walked to his desk. Pulling his chair, Shadow would raise an eyebrow as he sat down. As he sat down, a blackened aura of flame would engulf him. This is Shadow's realm.

I'll lend you the might of my Susano'o and the cunning strategy of my right hand Shinobi. That is far better than an army of Genin.. but what is in it for me? You see, I don't fight unless it is for my own personal gain.. how do you think I'd survived for so long?
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:38 pm

" ... Hmm. "

× Surely, Shadow wasn't trying to pull the wool over Sevyn's eyes. He was much, much smarter than that.

Besides, what did Sevyn want with a Susanoo? Sure, its power was legendary, but it wasn't what Sevyn wanted. He needed to be able to build up a team of elite under his wings. A Susanoo would just get in his way. ×

" ... I'm sure that you have several small villages living within your region which swear their fielty to your cause. I need young prospects, you know, to train my way.- "

× As Sevyn spoke, he lifted himself from the window. It was about time to take his leave. He wanted the prospects, but if Shadow couldn't offer them, he would have to take his business elsewhere.

He really didn't want to do that though. It was apparent that Shadow need warriors just as much as he did. ×

" -... Whatever it is that you want, I'm sure I can accommodate to your needs. I shall be sending a few prospects to your these lands. They shall make a living here under your advisory, if you let them. "
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

(Sorry for the wait)

Shadow would crinkle his brow as Sevyn seemed to think he was a man of many jokes. Intertwining his fingers together, Shadow would become very stern. Swiveling his chair to face his desk, Shadow would tap the wooden surface and a hologram would appear inches above his desk. Projecting the grid of his land, Shadow would gesture for Sevyn to come and look.

What I'm saying is.. I have a select few villages that contain Shinobi strong enough to fight for you. In this land, as you can clearly see, isn't very prosperous. But I will give you everything I have if you ever find yourself in a tight spot.

Snapping his finger, his Super computer would speak throughout the office.

Yes, Lord Shadow?

Summon the Aburame.

Yes my lord. His arrival will be shortly.

Looking at Sevyn, Shadow would open one of the drawers and pull out a box made from the Essence of diamond filaments. Placing it on his desk, Shadow would cross his arms.

I simply require a certain set of eyes. Ones of Uchiha decent.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

× Sevyn was just about to turn around and take his leave before Shadow began typing on his piece of technology.

When the hologram raised, Sevyn gasped in excitement. He loved technology. Whether it was fixing or creating. ×

" Now that is nice... I suppose I can stay here for a few more moments. As a matter of fact, I heard you had a Senju living around these parts, is that true? If so, I would be so delighted to meet him. "

× Sevyn laughed with a coy smile. He was trying to keep everything present, fun. He didn't like being bored, oh no. Not one bit. ×
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 pm

×Walking through the double doors that were at the entrance/exit of Shadow's office without knocking, Ken would walk with a calm demeanor on his face, into the office and take a knee at the base of Shadow's desk.×

Yes, Lord Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Shadow would close his eyes as he was clearly annoyed. Looking upon Ken, he would study him for a moment before giving him his task. Knowing Ken's telekinetic abilities, Shadow wouldn't say a word. Nodding at Ken, Shadow would wave his hand in a dismissing Manor.

Naturally, as an Uchiha, I have noted this Senju and have been tracking him.. but what is your interest in this matter?
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 am

× Sevyn continued to snicker in Shadow's face. Though, he could not yet decide. Whether Shadow wanted the eyes for his personal gain, or if he wanted to keep his brother's eyes safe until he returned?

Sevyn kept quiet, whilst at the same time pondering with a sly smirk written across his face. He paid no mind to the lack of verbal communication that had taken place, to which he brushed a white hair from his right eye and heaved a breath from his body. ×

" You're kidding me, right? The Senju were rumored to be extinct. I believe that by using the cells of a Senju, we can unlock the secrets of the Yin and Yang release. Have you heard of these releases, Yin and Yang, hmm...? "

× Sevyn lifted himself from his slouched position on the window. He walked over to the desk of the Uchiha cautiously.

He didn't want to start a fight with Shadow... Well, not yet, anyways. He was more interested in this Senju and how he could get the cells to use for experiments. ×
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:24 am

×Snickering at Shadow, Ken would smile as he stood. Brushing the hair from his face, he would snap his finger and a cloud of Hybrid Kikaichu would swarm outside the Window of Shadow's office. Taking his leave, Ken would eye the strangely enthusiastic man.×

I shall return shortly with the one you want, Lord Shadow.

×With that said, Ken would turn and leave the office. The Kikaichu would remain.×
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

[ Shadow, its your turn. ]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Shadow would look at the man with a funny look on his face. One just doesn't realize the Yin and Yang Releases. Shadow would turn to the man in his office throne.

I know all about the Release. But you have one problem. You need the Rennigan.. which so happens...I'm looking for a subject to take on my paths. I, have given my rinnegan up for a far greater power.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:16 pm

" The Rinnegan,- "

× Sevyn stopped speaking for a moment, letting a smile creep upon his face briefly before turning his back to Shadow.

He folded his arms and used his left hand to graze his chin-hairs. ×

" -... Is only a Doujutsu... The Yin and Yang releases have been used by us for years and years, though, we never knew we were actually delving into its power.

The Senju were said to be the founding fathers of all jutsu, remember...? Perhaps we can use his cells to unlock the secrets of Yin and Yang, hmm? "

× Sevyn turned back around, looking at Shadow through inventive eyes. The things Shadow could gain from relieving the Senju could be lucrative. Just think about it. ×
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:30 am

Standing from his chair, Shadow would study the man thoroughly. Crossing his arms, Shadow would roll his eyes and turn back to his desk.

What exactly are you planning on getting out of this?
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:19 pm

" What will I be getting out of this? Hmm... "

× Sevyn rolled his eyes, thinking why did he want to tell Shadow Uchiha his plans for using the Yin and Yang releases once he was able to achieve full control? Could he trust Shadow?

Sevyn let out a small chuckle which could be humorous to some. ×

" Well, besides being the one to fully be able to control releases in my own right...- "

× He stopped, thinking to himself for a second. His hand swayed in the air as if he was swinging around a sword. Lightning began to buzz slightly in his right palm before going dead.

Sevyn's expression was now serious. There were things he had to do in order to keep up his new home as well as getting new prospects to raise in his image. ×

" -... Well, what else? There are endless possibilities. Think about it, with the Yang release, you could skyrocket the realization of your ocular eye genjutsu. Not saying that you need it or anything, but, think about this for a second. You genjutsu could prove to be way more potent and effective. You see...? "
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:09 pm

[ Bumping the Thread ]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:27 am

Shadow was indeed curious about the releases but he wouldn't show any interest in the matter. Thinking to himself, Shadow would become more stern each moment of doing so.

And my final question.. If I have the ability and the Senju to achieve such power.. why do I need to include you in the process? If such ocular prowess is achievable with these releases, I wouldn't need an extra set of Sharingan.. what is your leverage? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 pm

x Sevyn nodded and pointed his finger repeatedly as if he had just found out something extraordinary... Which he had, he just wouldn't let Shadow know. Sevyn had just figured out that Shadow was a manipulator. Sevyn had come to him with a proposal, and here Shadow was trying to tell him he had no rights to the deal. Priceless to say the least.

Sevyn wouldn' fret though. Seeing these personalities on his own was a sight to behold. x

" Well, first off. From our little talk we are having, I've come to the assumption that you would have no idea how to treat the cells in order for you to use their power in the correct way. So, try it your way if you like, though I dare say the cells may kill you.

Hahahaahaa... Well this meeting has been very fruitful, if I do say so myself. I'll be returning home. It seems that I have more pressing matters to attend to... Ciao. "

x After ushering the last of his words, he blurred into a beautiful array of lightning streams. The streams died down, letting Shadow know that he had returned home. He knew where to reach him, if it was in his best interests. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment of opportune importance   A moment of opportune importance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moment of opportune importance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: The Beacon Tower-
Jump to: