Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_vote_lcapThe First Encounter of Thirteen I_voting_barThe First Encounter of Thirteen I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The First Encounter of Thirteen I_vote_lcapThe First Encounter of Thirteen I_voting_barThe First Encounter of Thirteen I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The First Encounter of Thirteen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The First Encounter of Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:31 am

Unlike the others, Larxene was told to go to a specific location. Why Roxas decided to specifically send her there was beyond her. Maybe because it was full of dragons and Larxene had beat that dragon bitch already. Maybe she would show up again and Larxene would get a 2nd chance to finish what she started. It was fun taking on people who thought themselves invincible merely to make them realize their more vulnerable than they think.

"Heh, some elite 4 member she was. How'd a piece of shit like her earn the respect of dragons?"

She scoffed at the thought. However, a cocky grin formed on her face as two large green and bronze dragons landed in front of her, their power radiating from their mighty bodies.

"Then again, these dragons are all fake imitations of Bahamut anyway. All of you are worthless trash. I think it's time to recycle."

She laughed sadistically as she drew a few daggers and let electricity course over them. The dragons would be fun exercise.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nia Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:35 am

Nia and her twin sister had been wandering the world along with their mother for several years already. However, they split up from their mother in order to enjoy themselves without her constantly worrying about them getting into some sort of trouble. So it was a sort of poetic irony that they find themselves deep within what was previously the mountains of the Diamond Village.

"So this was it?" She asked blankly to her sister as they walked. "Father's village is gone, save for remnants like this. So we won't be able to find him here anymore."

She felt the power coming from Larxene some ways away but paid it no mind. She just took it for another dragon of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 am

"This place is boring." Kaitlyn huffed and crossed her arms. "Can we at least go fuck with a dragon or something? Besides, if daddy wanted to see us, he'd have found us already. As far as we know, he couldn't give a shit about us." Kaitlyn shrugged, knowing that it wasn't really like that. They barely knew their father, but from what their mother had always told them, he was a very kind man.

"I know you feel that Nia! Let's go fight a dragon! We can take it's skin as a present for daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

× A few distances in the sky city known as The Sky Sanctum of sorts, Sevyn peered down into the mountains depths. There was movement in the Dragon's Ravine and Sevyn couldn't imagine why someone would want to put their selves in the dangerous surroundings as this.

In fact, he was curious, and wanted to see for himself what sort of intentions came about. Surely they weren't there for nothing. They didn't come off as familiars to his great palace, so, he wasn't exactly inclined to save their lives had any dangers come their direction. ×

" Who could these outsiders be, and when did they invade my palace...? "
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Larxene stood atop the massive carcass of a dragon covered in blood. She smiled sadistically and licked the dragon blood from one of her daggers. The other dragon was still nearby, wounded bad and missing an eye as well. However, she, as well as the dragon, felt the presence of others in the Ravine that didn't belong there. Her sadistic smile grew even more as she suddenly turned into static. A moment later and a large bolt of lightning struck the dragon from above, like the mighty hammer of Zeus technique, but on a much smaller scale. The dragon's one good eye faded blank before it toppled to the ground dead.

Larxene materialized atop the next dead dragon, this time, giving her a good view of Nia and Kaitlyn. The two had carelessly wandered into a dragon's den, yet they would find something far worse than any dragon still alive.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nia Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Nia paused and placed her hand on her tri-link staff as the bolt of lightning struck a bit ahead of them. Someone had some good firepower. "I don't think that was a dragon sis." Nia spoke with a dark undertone.

she would be able to see Larxene from where she was atop the dead dragon, though they were quite a bit ways away. "I believe that's one of those Organization members Mother told us about."

A small heat began to build in the area.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Kaitlyn's eyes widened at the lightning bolt before a daring grin finally made its way onto her face.

"For fuck's sake! It's about damn time! I was starting to think we weren't going to get any real action until we met a sannin or something." Kaitlyn body pulsed with another expansion of heat, bring the area into a massive heat wave. Her and Nia's bodies would ripple like mirage.

"And before you say anything, I know not to underestimate her. She just better do the same."
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm

× Sevyn chuckled... This lightning chick packed some power, he proceeded to think that he was in love with this new, sexy discovery. His arms, which were calmly folded across his chest snapped back, causing his cape to flutter briefly. He deeply inhaled, raising his spiritual pressure(not related to bleach whatsoever). The clouds which hovered over The Dragons Ravine would multiply, while at the same time deepening into a dark smokey gray. ×

" I must know this woman... perhaps she will be such a fool to marry me. "

× Sevyn leaped from the cloud he stood on, soaring through the air with subtle ease. His eyes never left the woman, as if there was something better to gawk at. Obviously, he had noticed the other two girls, but they would have to find their own business, as this to Sevyn was, first priority... hmmhmm...

As he neared the woman and the dead dragon, he pursed his lips. His arms folded again tucking them deep. ×

" My, my... You've killed a dragon of my palace! I should have you arrested... What say you in your defence? "

× Sevyn began feeling the atmosphere change. Hopefully, things weren't going to get outta hand. Otherwise, things would get messy. ×
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 am

Larxene had been grinning from ear to ear as she saw the two young girls approach and then start preparing for battle. That sadistic smile quickly fell into one of curiosity and mild annoyance as another presence showed up. The girls seemed strong, but they were nothing compared to the new arrival. She completely ignored them when she felt the power of a kage descend on ravine.

"Hm? You'd arrest little ol' me for killing such a pitiful creature?"

She put a hand to her chest and the back of her opposite hand to her head in a dramatic fashion, faking being appalled.

"Oh woe is me! I'm terribly sorry."

Her act ended with her placing a hand on her hip and smiling at Sevyn.

"Or not really. Maybe you shouldn't let your mangy mutts run loose."

The hand that now dangled to her side sparked for a moment before three daggers appeared held between her fingers.

"So I take it you're my real welcoming committee. Funny, I was sure some diamond village trash would have shown up, but apparently that place is history. Someone did our job for us. If it was you, thanks."

Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nia Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 am

(I guess they'll just observe for now then. After Kaitlyn it will just be you and Larxene.)

Nia's grip relaxed on her weapon and she groaned slightly. She had been just as excited as her sister to fight such a powerful foe, regardless of if they only had about a 50% chance to win or less.

"Fuck..." She mumbled. "That guy is Kage level. He's a sannin."

Even Nia new that she and Kaitlyn couldn't tangle with a sannin if they were serious. Together they could take on most people that were at least Jonin rank. But a sannin was in a league of their own.

"Should we wait? I can sense that she has a low chance of winning but it is still there."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:19 am

"Oh come on! That's not fair!" Kaitlyn shouted loud enough for both Larxene and Sevyn to hear! "Stupid monkey eating cunt munching dick wacking drool guzzling scuz bag licking crap basket pieces of shit!" Ironically that was the censored version of what she truly said.

Kaitlyn folded her arms angrily and growled. When Nia asked her question, she didn't answer for a moment. Then with a sigh, she finally calmed down. "Fine. At least this should be entertaining. And I can sense it too. She has a 44% probability of winning, but she won't come out of it unscathed."

Kaitlyn showed a rare moment of clarity. Being Nia's twin, she was just as observant and wise as her sister. Their personality quirks did nothing to their unity.

"Well, let's get a better view." Kaitlyn grabbed Nia's hand and the two formed into a 10 foot tall glowing Phoenix. The heat in the area intensified to the point where the air around them within a 50 meter radius ignited in a quick blaze before the phoenix took to the sky. The heat followed the bird upwards, creating a tornado of flames beneath it. Three dragons moved from their hiding places to join the bird as they spiraled upwards, parting the clouds with sheer pressure and entering the stratosphere.

The presence of the Kusanagi sisters would seem to fade, but both Larxene and Sevyn would be able to feel them still watching, along with three of the twelve dragons that had originally belonged to their father.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 pm

× Sevyn stood there, exerting his apparently broad chest behind his skinny arms. He was pondering the thought of this person being here. Whether he should worry about it, or just try and run game on her.

His right eyebrow raised, amused to say the least about her comment. He could care less about the dragons and their previous history. What was once important here may not have been so important to him now. Things had to be looked over, obviously. ×

" Hahahahha... no. But I've come here to commend you on 'how' you took out this dragon. Oh, it was orgasmic! You must show me more, please, I insist. "

× Sevyn went for his bag and pulled out a kunai. He jabbed it forward, pointing it to Larxene. She had peeled his eyelids, if she could keep them open, that would be impressive. ×

" ... Yes... I've been doing some rebuilding around this place. It had potential, that compared with my brilliance, makes a treasure in my own heart... Oh, enough babbling about me, do you think you could humor me for a sec? "

× Sevyn said nothing about this place's previous status. There were things that he didn't like talking about, at times. Especially not about this topic. ×
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Larxene took her fighting stance, now having daggers within the grasp of both of her hands. The daggers she held before her face would only add to the look of sheer sadism she was both feeling and exerting at the moment. The twisted smile on her young looking face would betray the innocence one would believe was there.

"I hope you can make it as rough as possible, babe."

With her words, a spark of electricity surged around her hands before she launched the electrified daggers at Sevyn. She spun and did the same with the daggers in her opposite hand, about 3 quarters of a second after her first launch.

With the weapons free, Larxene would vanish, moving with the speed of lightning and leaving no trace of herself behind. In the next instance, the next quarter of a second after the daggers launched, Larxene would appear several dozen feet in the air above her own previous position, charging both hands with lightning.

"Hahahaha, keep up won't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:17 am

" Oh, I won't disappoint, boo. "

× Sevyn's eyes flashed with concentration as the girl sprung into action. It was he that back-stepped with a light step.

His arm went up in defense and whisked in several arbitrary directions, combating the lightning infused projectiles. Each cling and clang emitted its own distinct sound, and Sevyn's held kunai had just in that second changed from its normal self to having a blue aura which buzzed lightly with lightning chakra. ×

' So, apparently, she specializes in lightning jutsu. So far, she hasn't shown me much other branches. Let's try pushing through this awkward distance between us. Perhaps, she will show another side. '

× Sevyn's spiritual pressure was strong. Preferably when he stuck to one spot. It showed and he hopped up slightly, yellow bolts of chain lightning coursed its way around his body as it tensed up, remaining stiff as if frozen in time.

Sevyn's grin had left, replacing it was a deep, serious glare. His intent was capture. And it was a game he was going to play with all his pieces. ×
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 pm

As Larxene's entire motions had been completed within 2 to 3 seconds, her next action would seem to flow smoothly right after while Sevyn was thinking. She threw her hands forward, the electricity that had been building within her surging towards Sevyn like dozens of javelin ready to skewer their foe. However, Larxene threw her arms out to her side and the lightning spread around Sevyn, hitting all of the daggers he had just deflected in different directions, just as she had wanted.

The daggers that were already electrified became connected by tendrils of electricity. Since they were still in the air after Sevyn had deflected them, they would halt their motions. A cage of electricity surrounded Sevyn, and a powerful magnetic pressure would encompass his body. The daggers all had similar charges, making them push away from each other. And since Sevyn was in the middle of it, he would feel himself being both pulled and pushed infinitely within the confines of the lightning prison. (Like trying to push the same sides of a magnet together, just to have them repel. But since you have electricity too, your negative and positive charges are keeping you in place.)

Any wrong move by Sevyn could result in him being pierced by some of the daggers while on the other hand, he could be crushed within the polarized field.

"Ahahaha, that was too easy!"

Larxene called as she landed on the ground again. She made more daggers appear in her hands. Including the daggers surrounding Sevyn, that made a total of 12 daggers.

"I hope you didn't think I was a pushover Mr. Kage level ninja. Subduing and ending battles quickly and efficiently is only common sense. Judging your opponents strength is what gets people killed."

She chuckled again, her cockiness growing exponentially as if she had already won. Maybe she needed to take her own advice...
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 am

× Sevyn, at this point, was archiving raw lightning chakra, which looked like deep, yellow bolts which held its own personality and objectives, in a sense.

It was this lightning that began creating dimensional ripples in the atmosphere around him. The lightning was so ever-present and powerful that Sevyn was breathing heavily already. Spiritually, this was taking a toll on him, making him weak for a moment. ×

" ... She's no rookie... I'd better watch my steps... "

× The lightning Javelin that came forward into Sevyn's perimeter would be suddenly halted in a manor which could frustrate even the greatest submissionist.

Sevyn screamed in pain for a second, his immediate area was being totally raptured with his chakra. This lightning was repelling the force/lightning that was Larxene's on a concept that Sevyn could only barely understand, himself. And its power was growing, as Sevyn raised his right fist before him in a defensive manor.

The fist was metal, if Larxene could see. It held two closed seven closed eyes on it. But if she was looking, she would be able to see the second eye open and flash a deep, red color. ×

" My turn... "

× Sevyn cracked a sly smirk, as the lightning of Larxene's began connecting to each projectile that had been blocked off.

He chucked as his body shifted slightly.

Baddoooossshhhh! Was the sound that resounded and could be heard from miles on end. The magnetic pressure which could have easily crushed Sevyn's puny body was being kept at bay. Sevyn stood in the middle, unmoved, but definitely shook by the monstrous sound of force taking action. Blood trickled out of his pale ears and proceeded to drip down his clothing. ×

" Mortality Ascension... "

× The clouds from above emitted a lightning beam straight down onto Sevyn's position, though, he was inside of a prison. The lightning traveled down the perimeter of the lightning prison and as it reached Larxene's metal, a strong rippling effect was made. Sevyn could no longer be seen as he was hidden by the lightning beam's ever-glowing presence. As the dimensional ripples took action, the metal that was once Larxene's rebounded, shooting far into the horizon's leveling the backdrops of the land of the dragons.

The Lightning beam's power dimmed before dying down, but where was Sevyn? His power was still present in the area, but, it was way different. The pressure seemed to cause the atmosphere to change slightly.

Next thing you know, Sevyn blurred right into Larxene's personal space. A black katana was at the ready cracking wildly with sky-blue lightning which illuminated the evening night. The two girls would be stupid to miss this fight. ×

" What did you say about 'easy'? "

× With that, Sevyn swung the butt of his katana toward the gut of Larxene. This had all happened within a second of his appearance, so immediate evasion would be astonishing, but, it wasn't impossible. If a connection was made between the butt of the katana, and Larxene, lightning would entrap he body in paralyzation.

Sevyn, smirked and took a step out of the way before he used the momentumouos force to take a horizontal swing at her midsection. As the swing was produced, Sevyn's body would flicker two seconds ahead of time. So, his body was already planted to the ground after actually already making the attack. ×
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Since Sevyn had slowed down the lances of lightning before they had made their prison, it would lead the blonde haired nymph to step into her next plan. So even while she laughed at how easy things were, since she had seen first hand what Sevyn's own lightning was capable of, she didn't underestimate him anymore.

The flashy display of lightning that freed Sevyn from his prison was probably one of the only ways to escape from it. Using a much greater current of electricity to completely blow out the charges that had enveloped the daggers was smart, even if Sevyn didn't realize what he had done.

As Sevyn vanished, Larxene merely felt all of the static in the air. A lightning user had almost no way to hide from another lightning user. And with the amount of static emitting from Sevyn after his congregation of energy, there was no way he could move anywhere without Larxene sensing it. Even more, Larxene's greatest ability, along with her lightning abilities, was her speed. She took pride on being one of the fastest organization members.

With that said, even she wasn't completely able to avoid the strike of Sevyn's sword end. When he appeared, she was ready for him. What she wasn't ready for was the sword in his hand.

A small gasp was all she let out before her body seemed to flicker. However, the butt of the weapon still made contact with something. A second Larxene had split off just in the nick of time as Sevyn attacked, and while she moved downwards, she slashed the back of his leg before striking the ground with the force of a lightning bolt. The Larxene that was hit by the sword felt electricity course through her, attempting to paralyze her. However, though the strike hurt, she simply reversed the charge of electricity within herself, not only getting rid of the paralyzation effect, but also causing the same negative field that had surrounded Sevyn before to surround herself. With no conduit, this would simply repel Sevyn away from her.

Now with two Larxene's on the field, the danger had just double. And to prove that point, the Larxene on the ground shot a bolt of lightning straight into the sky. The Larxene that had repelled Sevyn shot a bolt of lightning at the ground. Static coursed through the air before both the Larxene clone and Sevyn would find themselves pulled straight into the ground, unable to even jump.

They had created a gigantic magnetic field, literally with all the polarization in the ground, preventing them from leaving the ground again. It would only work on them because of the sheer amount of electricity they emitted. And if Sevyn had been slashed by Larxene's dagger, he would find trying to stand pretty difficult as is.

"You use so much power for someone like me? I'm flattered."

The one that had attempted to slash him spoke with a sinister glare.

"It's only right that I return the favor, two fold."
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm

" Need help do you..? "

× Sevyn said, speeding in with a slash of his katana. He could feel the same pressure from before surrounding the woman.

Sevyn's body blurred in and out of vision, like a spirit's influence being interrupted. Flash, flash, flash... His body was being flashed like images all around the two Larxene's. Something was building up, and it wasn't something to be taken lightly.

What was occurring couldn't exactly be explained through words, which was why actions had to be taken. The area's color began to shift and change. Sevyn's whole body was engulfed with a deep, thick vapor which continued to expand. Particle by particle, molecule by molecule. Everything about Sevyn was being masked, his scent. His appearance. Even his spiritual pressure was being covered. ×

" This is fun. What is your name? "

× Sevyn's voice boasted throughout the area as if he was speaking through a microphone. The mist began to spread over the course of the land of dragons now.

Sevyn's mist began emitting lightning in a continuous and dangerous manner. This was all happening at the same time the two Larxene's shot their lightning creating the magnetic fields.

You would think that Sevyn would come falling from the mist and colliding into the ground, but, that's not what happened. The mist came down to the ground. As it came down it's figure had come through. It was Sevyn. His features were translucent.

His signature, toothy grin ensued. ×

" ... "

× He rose to his feet and sighed. In unison, thunder rumbled in the skies. It seemed that the pressure from the magnetic fields didn't effect Sevyn. He stood tall and proud, but he couldn't say the same for Larxene who was just as arrogant as he was. These fights made Sevyn's thirst for her grow more and more.

What was going to stop this battle? It seemed that the two were a match made in heaven and on the fields of discord... and the dragon's ravine was receiving so much damage that there was no way that it could live to tell the tale. ×
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:50 am

Both Larxene had begun to sweat as it appeared the magnetic field on the ground had no effect on Sevyn (I'll need you to explain exactly why that is too). Two of Larxene's best subjugation techniques had done almost nothing to this foe, and she wasn't allowed to show her full strength outside of Oblivion's Crypt. She only had one more trick up her sleeve for now, and if it didn't work, she would have to return with a failed mission.

Fortunately for the two lightning nymphs, Sevyn was bleeding from the slash to his leg. Even if he started flashing around them without them being able to sense him anymore, his blood that would trail along the ground would still be visible. However, as fast as Larxene knew she was, she wasn't going to waste time running in circles after someone who was probably even faster than her. So for her final ode to the battle, both Larxene would shoot lightning bolts into the sky.

The same magnetic field that had surrounded the field appeared again, however, the polarity was now in the sky. Gravity itself would seem to reverse as the Larxene's, and most probably Sevyn too, would find themselves falling upwards!

They would only stop as they hit the clouds and now it would seem as if the Larxene's were literally standing upside down on the bottom of the clouds in the sky. Larxene herself would be used to the feeling of being completely upside down with gravity being forced in a different direction. But would Sevyn's centrifugal compass be able to handle the instantaneous shift?

Looking at the two clones, both with daggers in their hands, Sevyn would see that all mirth was gone from the blonde's features. She was dead serious for this final go.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 pm

[After the lightning rumbled in the skies, (where you sent a field of magnetism) the polarity of the field inside of the sky increased by probably way farther than the polarity on the ground.

But, I never said it didn't have an effect on him. I said that it seemed as if it didn't. Truth be told, had you not changed your game plan, I would have wrote in this post about the strain he was being put through.]

' She ain't responding anymore, maybe she's finally taking me serious... '

× Which wasn't really what he was trying to do. He wanted to capture this woman, which he had forgotten about for the longest.

As Sevyn felt the polarity inside of the ground release, he fell to his knees. His body instantly felt like noodles. He hadn't noticed the strain he had put his body under until now.

As Larxene continued her assault, Sevyn's body was hoisted into the air. He continued to spiral into the sky, unbalanced and uncoordinated. ×

" Damn this Lightning Release Jutsu! "

× Sevyn yelled through a wide opened mouth. He began rumbling through his thoughts, trying to figure out what kind of strategies he could use.

Soon, like a light bulb flicking on, Sevyn's body shifted upright. His arms were spread out like wings. His cape fluttered wildly in the wind.

He grinned momentarily, his hand shot up as lightning sparked at his fingertips. Sevyn's body began to flicker on and off until it disappeared.

Where did he go? Was this some type of disappearing act? Or was Sevyn revving up for a counterattack? ×
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 am

[Bumping the thread.]
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

(Sorry got busy with work and other things. I'm at work right now so forgive me for this quick post.)

Larxene was about to give her final go when suddenly her clone paused and dispelled by fading away.

"Shit, I've wasted too much time." With that, the laws of gravity began to return to normal.

Larxene would flash towards the ground as a bolt of lightning, the same technique she had used against the dragon earlier. Regardless of Sevyn's whereabouts, in which Larxene honestly couldn't pinpoint, though she wasn't trying either, the blonde nymph would fold her arms and adorn her lustful smirk again.

"You were entertaining, but my boss is a prick when it comes to attendance. I've got a meeting to get to. Ta ta lover boy." She giggled before creating a corridor of darkness behind her. Placing her hood over her head once more, she vanished from the area, and the dimension.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 pm

× It only seemed like a few seconds, but, by the time Larxene figured out that she needed to go, lightning rumbled in the skies. With each crack of lightning, the area let off a loud, thunderous boom.

As Larxene descended to the ground, several flashes which coincided with each thunderous boom began appeared. So in reality, she was looking at fragmentative images which detailed Sevyn's luminescent appearance, keeping up with her speed on the descent down to the ground. Each image carried Sevyn with lightning coursing the length of his body. ×

" You're mine now...! "

× Sevyn yelled to Larxene, his voice filled with conviction. The area was now screaming with electrical ions which Sevyn was now going to take advantage of.

Somehow, before Larxene could touch down on the ground, Sevyn touched down practically right under him. As he touched down, his appearance rippled once, and suddenly a massive build up of lightning raced from his being. It first engulfed his area within a 15 foot radius instantly, then, lightning streamed from him and into the skies. The lightning was pure as hell and shook the foundations of the Dragons Ravine, as well as what it stood for.

After the lightning reached the skies, Sevyn back stepped out of the area which was being ruptured by lightning(the place Larxene now should have been.).

He signed with both hands, and soon, the area grew in contrast, causing the area to light up. A heavy pressure would be now waining on Larxene, crushing her bones in their entirety. Sevyn had put up his hand to block out the light, while still trying to see what had happened with the girl. ×

" ... "
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:27 pm

The area would slowly begin to be engulfed in heat again, just like it had with Nia and Kaitlyn. However, it built up a bit faster and soon the heat caused a rising air pressure in the atmosphere that ended up completely nullifying the static in the air and the pressure that was being built. The air pressure rose to an extent that it would soon be hard to breath on the ground and a warm front would cause an inland hurricane in the sky above if it continued at the pace it was going. However, that air pressure would suddenly reverse direction and congregate back towards the ground, directly in front of Larxene. With a small implosion of air, with the sound of a muffled bomb, the previously known Kyo would appear, his image adorned in heat waves and rippling flames.

His daughters would probably be ripped from the air, along with the dragons at the sudden reverse in air pressure. He hoped they could land on their feet.

"I'm gone for a few months and someone goes and gives my place a make over huh?" He spoke evenly, letting just a small bit of mirth break through the obvious anger that was bubbling inside. He would turn to face Larxene before Sevyn.

"You should get back to your little master while you've got the chance. And tell him that we're all ready to end this when he is."

Not waiting for Larxene to respond, he would flare his aura, pushing the already tired nymph into her corridor of darkness and burning it shut. He knew he had just saved her from Sevyn. But he had his reasons for aiding the enemy at the moment. Besides, no one was an ally right now. They were all his enemies as far as he was concerned.

"Alright then Mr. Sevyn Tyn. I've got a few questions I need answered before dinner time. My wife will kill me if I'm late so make this easy on both of us and answer without a fuss. Or I can't promise you'll be able to eat much of anything later. Where is Ravage Uchiha, probably known as Blaze now? What did you do to my village, and give me one good reason I shouldn't blow it to holy hell right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:57 pm

× Sevyn was all too excited to see the capture of this girl, but, something unexpected happened. It would seem that his influence over the billions of electrical ions were being nullified; A feat that was nothing to joke about whatsoever.

The sudden pressure raised by the heat was more than enough incentive for him to move out of the area. ×

" ... A heat index!!! "

× His right hand went up, generating enough electricity to repel the heat and force impact of the whole shabang. Ground fixtures and debris blasted his immediate area.

He soon walked slowly out of the smokey area, dusting himself off with a serious look written on his face. It was obvious that someone had came to save the woman, but who? ×

" ... Goddamn devil, who...? "

× Sevyn stopped brushing his clothing after feeling a strong presence in the area. His eyes met Kyo's for one second before he let out a laugh only he could understand and comprehend.

Was this the same Kyo who left the village to one who also couldn't keep safe? Be knew too much about Ravage(Blaze) and Kyo Kusanagi that it ached him to think about it. Both were equally go blame for the change around here, as well as all who inhabited these lands. They had no order, no honor to stand up for what was right, nor wrong. It was pretty apparent that both had better things to do with their time than to look after a region they swore to protect. ×

" Well, this is just grand... "

× Sevyn stood there in awe as Kyo sent the woman through her corridor of darkness and shut it. Sevyn was fuming. He raised his hand to his head in disbelief, that whole time had been wasted because father time wanted to save the enemy? This was blasphemy... ×

" You imbecile... is there a reason you just let her go? "

× Sevyn began listening to the questions of the Diamond village former Kage. He paced around, each word out of Kyo's mouth causing Sevyn to reach a hot-headed boiling point. He never lost his cool.

He put his finger up, pointing straight at Kyo. His expression was full of anger. ×

" Time doesn't revolve around only you, Mr. Kusanagi... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter of Thirteen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Caída De La Noche; Night-Fall :: Mirage Island :: Dragon's Ravine-
Jump to: