Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I need a favor dad I_vote_lcapI need a favor dad I_voting_barI need a favor dad I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I need a favor dad I_vote_lcapI need a favor dad I_voting_barI need a favor dad I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I need a favor dad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieko
Anbu::Daughter of Death
Chieko

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Days after she woke up, Chieko walked up to the door and sighed.

I never thought I would be back here so soon. She thought as she put her hand on the doorknob. Putting her chakra into the door, Chieko twisted it and opened the door.

As it sent her to the house, Chieko thought about her times at this house.

"Mom! Dad!" Chieko yelled "I'm back and I need a favor really quick."

Waiting for a reply, she walked into the living room and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:24 am

As Necross just got done collecting more spirits and bringing them into the Soul Society first, one of his younger Reapers reported having his daughter return home. Necross was surprised that she was able to enter through the gates, seeing how she was still grounded. Abbadon, got to the home before the daughter did.

"So, Cheiko, hae you finally reconsidered your father's request on your wardrobe?"
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 am

Chieko was surprised by her mom's voice.

"Hey ma. I think the way I dress is still ok. Besides the clothes you left me were no better. I was actually here to see dad. Where is he?" She replied with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Abbadon sighed. She used too be like her daughter around her age, so she understood her daughter's veiw. But it was also time for her mature. Father was talking about new portals and galaxies meaning someone was gonna be the new "Dark Angels" of that land.

"Your father still seems to be busy with work. Lately, he had to puck up extra shifts and still watch over the Magi Village. Call him one more time,and he should answer.
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 pm

"Why does he have to watch over the village? You guys do know Mr.Voodoo is back right?" Chieko replied as she stood up and walked closer to her mom. "Besides mom I also wanted to ask you about this."

Then she pulled out a strange weapon and unfolded it into it's true form:
I need a favor dad Blood_scythe___astral_finish_version_by_drew108-d4xvwhi

Then Chieko sighed and said "Father! This is your daughter Chieko. I've come back to ask a favor of you."

After that she stood there waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:25 am

"I watch over the village before i made a promise to Kammy Kaguya when it was known as the Darkness Village. Believe it ot not, there are a few....entities that are worth my time. Now what is this business thats so important to you. If i remembe, you are still grounded."

Necross appeared the fisrt time Cheiko called, but one of hs reapers held him up. He didnt need to change his looks seeing how his daughter should be used to seeing him as Death.
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 am

"I understand I'm still grounded, but this isn't about me." Chieko replied calmly as her dad walked in. "Someone needs to talk to you and I promised to try and let him do that."

Then she thought of Zeke just like he told her. To Chieko's suprised, he was teleported there just that instant.

"Mom, dad this is Zeke." She said as she hugged him from behind. "The one who I've been around and the same who saved me from Lord Ouin."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:44 am

Before Zeke could realize where he was, he fell to the ground as Chieko hugged him. He was happy, but then in sudden pain as he felt what would happen if not invited into Necross's house by him. However he was still alive because of Chieko touching him.

Fearing what would happen now since he just met his gf's parents and they were angels none the less, Zeke stayed knelt and looked at the floor.

"Lord Necross this may be a bad time, but I need to ask a question." Zeke said calmly as his mind went back to the conversation he had with his brother. "Who in my clan was the first that brought this curse of dark chakra and changed our true name and chakra nature?"
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Right before Zeke set eyes on Necross, his figure change. It wasn't time for Zeke to go, and yeymt Necross was on the verge of making it happen. Abbadon seen and felt her husband emotions skyrocket and froze the time zone around Cheiko and Zeke

"Necross, before you do what i know youre trying to do, take a look at their energy. They obviously have an empathic relation with each other. Mind you, this boy is still a shinobi under your wing. Killing your own is derespect in the heavens and planets.

Necross wing twitched. How dare a.....mere boy place himself at his feet without an invite.

"And I know well this isnt about invitation. This concerns your daughter. Stop acting immature and grow up. Ill talk to Cheiko later. Right now, you need not to rurn Cheiko into a liar."

Necross stared at Abbadon and sighed. He unfurled his wings and restarted the clock a couple of minutes back. Necross walked to the place where Zeke knelt and wrapped his wings around him, submerging into his nature element. Right before he explain to Zeke tje process, he gave his daughter a death glare, signsling she eas in far worst trouble.

"Zeke, as you are submerge into your element, your subconscious that carries your history will appear. With me, Ill become the catalyst and provide you dairies and ohoto script of your clan history. Stay still and just.....feel.

Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:40 pm

As Zeke was submerged he found himself in front of a house on fire. Around was a slew of dead bodies, either dressed in warrior armor or in yukatas and kimonos.

I need a favor dad 03BurningHouse

"Hurry Shujin, we must get out of here! They've broken in and coming this way!" A strange girl yelled out. As she ran towards the forest shadows, tears fell as she had to get away.

I need a favor dad TAG_131040

"No! I have to protect you princess! It's my job as your husband and guardian. A young teen replied as he ran to her side.

I need a favor dad 02

When he caught up, he kissed her and pulled out his sword. Then he pulled something out his pocket and put it in her hand.

"I need you to survive. Not just for me, but for our child. Now I must go and do my duty." Then he turned around and attacked the soldiers behind them.

He fought and slew every enemy that came towards the forest. He did justus Zeke never saw, but they seemed so familiar, as though he did them himself. The warrior put everything he could into the battle, but was eventually overthrown by a group of soldiers and arrows. As the final blow was coming, the girl emerged from the forest and protected him. As the fatal blow struck her, he mustered all his strength and caught her body. As she looked into his eyes she tried to mutter something but the words never came out. When her body went limp, the warrior put her down put his hands over his face as he wept bitterly. As the soldiers drew in closer to deal the final blow, a drop of his wife's blood that was on his hands went down his throat. Suddenly a surge of energy went through him and he yelled in fury. All the memories, all the pain, all the things that he went through surged the power even more as it took the form of a purple demonic fox. Then the it transformed and transfigured him into something different.

I need a favor dad Swordsman-1-1

As the soldiers saw this, some stepped back in fear and others waited for an opening. Then as it finished, all of them charged in to kill the warrior. He looked up,saw them and smiled wickedly as if he became a hungry beast. Within mere moments all of them were slain. Then the warrior looked at his wife and got angry again. Then he walked towards her, folded her arms and made a shrine around her and prayed. Then as he finished, the warrior turned around and started to walk through the forest.

"No more will I be of the Tsuki No Ko clan. I now form the Kurai Yuza clan" The warrior said in a growling voice."This power I have shall be named Taroshin. It will be in everyone under my clan and they will use it to crush anyone who opposes them."

Moments later he disappeared.

Hours later a light shone from the shrine the warrior made earlier. Out of it emerged his wife, but she had changed into her true form.

I need a favor dad 1415705688_l

"My husband, if you only they told you who my clan was. I wished you could see my true form, but now you cannot since you drank of my blood while I still had regrets. I just want to let you know that me and our child shall always watch over you and your new clan. As they are not just your clan, but my clan also. Until they know their true name, they will only know your power. When one finds the truth of our forbidden love, they will know both of our powers. Since I must go back to the moon, I say goodbye my husband, my guardian, my brother. I will always love you and watch over you." Then she turned towards Zeke and threw it at him. "Descendant of my brother,you have now learned the truth. Take up our true name and live it proudly. My daughter, your cousin is still living out my words now to this day. Please follow my requests since you are one of the lasts of us. Find the land that is always under moonlight and the package and her. This will be the greatest and toughest quest you will ever take but understand you won't be alone on this. We all have faith in you and know you will succeed. Now go with my blessing."

As he came back to consciousness, Zeke thought about all he saw and determination swelled up inside him.

"Thank you Lord Necross for taking me there. Now I know exactly what my brother meant. I don't know how to show my thanks anymore than now. I already pledged my soul to your daughter when I saved her, I guess I can only ask to be made into a soul reaper when my time comes." Zeke said still knelt down. "Now can you show me the way back to the village. I was brought her because of a spell Voodoo did as he used my chakra to heal her after what happened at Lord Ouin's palace."

Then he waited until someone took him back.
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

While Chieko waited on Zeke strange request, she turned towards her mother and said "I see dad hasn't changed a bit. Still the busy, pushy, and grumpy di- I mean person as always. I don't remember exactly what happened when I was controlled, but I see he's definitely seems calmer."

Then she sat back on the couch and folded her arms and waited. When they were done, Chieko felt something different coming from Zeke. When he finished saying what he said, she put her hand on his shoulder and stood him up.

"Dad thank you for doing this for me. We still don't see eye to eye, but I'm glad we can come together for things to help them like this." Chieko said with a smile on her face. Then she unfolded her scythe for a second and folded it again. "I don't want to be in the family business yet, but I'm gonna start training on using this gift you guys gave me."

Then she turned Zeke towards the door and opened it. As she let Zeke walk out first, Chieko stopped for a second and said "I'm not gonna change how I dress no matter what dad. Just understand I love you guys and will try my best to make you guys proud. Well I'll try to keep in touch somehow. See ya."

Then they both walked out and closed the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a favor dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favor dad   I need a favor dad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a favor dad
Page 1 of 1