Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Sevyn's weapons I_vote_lcapSevyn's weapons I_voting_barSevyn's weapons I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Sevyn's weapons I_vote_lcapSevyn's weapons I_voting_barSevyn's weapons I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Sevyn's weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

Sevyn's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Sevyn's weapons   Sevyn's weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Metallic Arm of Ocular Vision
      During the teenage portion of Sevyn's life, he lost his arm in a battle against his proctor. Sevyn's whole arm was gone, it was painful. His shoulder still pains him now. During this time, Sevyn used his transmutation abilities to transmute a bionic arm which has seven eye sockets on it. With a little tweaking done on his part, Sevyn can now take the eye of a doujutsu user and tap into its power on a small scale. In order for him to tap into the full effect of the doujutsu, Sevyn must increase the arm's power, as the arm is made of breakable metal.

(Use this photo as a similar look.)
Sevyn's weapons 4232209999_b2c5fcb317_m

Sevyn has procured the eyes of two Doujutsu heirs. Each of which came from their own respective clans.

Eye of The Koukin
Bloodline Name: Raiton Accendance
Originating Clan: Koukin
Appearance: No visible outward appearance. Those with this bloodline are in a overabundance of energy. Almost always moving, and hyper. due to the effects of the bloodline they can passively emit low doses of natural electricity, to the point of being able to light a light bulb just by holding it. randomly discharging static shocks to those they touch, both intentionally and not. And even being able to drain or overload energy in the area around them temporarily depending on their emotional state. [example, if they explode in a sudden rage they could cause a overload frying nearby electrical equipment, or if sad, force the lights to dim, etc.] 

What it does: the owner of the Eyes gains the ability to draw in negitive and positive ions from the atmosphere around him, his own body naturally harmonizes with that of the area around him. this allows him to effect his surroundings as well as allow his surroundings to affect him. Effects vary depending on the level of trained skill. 

- Untrained-- [starting out] 

- increased resistance to electricity in all forms. against opponents all electrical based attack strength is lowered by 20%[minimum -10]
extreme changes in mood can cause power surges and/or blackouts in a block radius. 
can unwillingly shock those they come in contact with, no damage. just like a static shock. 
can empower objects with electricity by touch.
due to high reserves of natural energy the owner can add up to 10 points to his spd, str, health, or chakra for 2 posts, or gain +2 posts to his stamina counter. this ability can occur once a thread.
unwillingly cause magnetic compasses and other devices to point toward you instead of magnetic north.
unknowingly causes all RF radios in a 50 ft radius of you to  only static.  

- Academy Level- [must know 2 raiton jutsu rank D+ and spend 1000 words training or preforming the jutsu.]

-resistance is increased to 40%[minimum of -20]
-can slightly manipulate electrical objects within 5yds with simple commands[on/off/channel change/ etc]
-can now control if they shock others by touch, however sudden surprises can cause an unintentional discharge shocking those within 2 feet of the user. these shocks have the strength of 5 chakra. 
Can now supress your electrical aura reducing static caused by 50% and causing compasses to point between you and north. 

- Genin Level- [must know 3 raiton jutsu rank C-B, 1 rank A, 2000 words learning or using the jutsu.]

resistance is now at 50%[minimum of -25] 
manipulation of electrical objects is increased to 10 yards with simple commands 
User can operate an electrical device through touch of an object completely. 
user can draw energy from an area to sustain himself and giving him enhanced recovery after a battle [-1 post/day to recover. minor cuts are healed in 1 day.
natual energy reserves are increased higher and are now at +15 to speed, str, health, or chakra for 3 posts, or +3 posts to stam counter. 
can supress your electrical aura to no longer effect compass or radio.  

- Chunnin level- [9 raiton jutsu known at least 2 A rank+, 2000 words learning/using jutsu.] 

User now recieves 75% reduction[minimum of -40] from electrical sources. 
can now control and download information from electrical objects from a range of 15 yards of a object
healing is enhanced to -2 recovery posts/days. 
users electromagnetic aura can be manipulated to allow radio waves and magnetic devices to remain uninhibited by it, and allows the user to intercept audio transmissions sent.
electrical shocks through touch can drain opponents temporarly of 5 stats of your choosing, giving you a boost in that amount lasting for 3 posts, refreshing and stacking upon consecutive shocks.  max drain/boost of 25 stat.  

- Jounin level- 3 A rank+ jutsu, 1 A rank raiton based skill, 4000 words learning/using jutsu. 

User is now immune to the effects of all natural and chakra based electricity
Users mind can now function simular to a computer with a universal compatibility with other electronic devices. 
User can fully manipulate electrical devices within 25 yards including funneling them or draining power to them at range to animate them. User can hack, download, upload and falsify data. user can overload objects with an abundance of electricity to explode if nessacery.
User's aura can now also intercept chakra based radio transmissions.  Intercepted transmissions can be manipulated and changed at will.  User can also freely send transmissions out to others wihout requiring the normal equipment needed to normally send such communications. 
Stat drain through touch increased to 10 per touch from 5. max increased to 50.  

- Master/Kage level- 5000 words training/using raiton jutsu. 

User can now Absorb Raiton energy, turning it into sustenance in battle.  when struck with lightning in any form[can not hit yourself with your own attacks] the user gains an additional 2 stamina posts, the increased energy also will heal minor bruses and cuts as well as cauterize any other wounds. 
user can funnel his own energy into others granting them a temporary boost of stats equal in amount sacrificed until canceled.
in combination with your natural energy reserves, you can absorb energy from the enviroment. this gives a flat boost of 20 to all stats for 3 posts and increases your stamina counter by 3. [once per thread,this replaces the other ability above] 
stat drain by electrical shock is now at 15 per touch. max increased to 75.

Requirements: Raiton Element, user is limited to only 1 element. this Doujutsu cannot be combined with any other elements.

Subject: Houshasen no Me 
Bloodline Name: Houshasen no Me
Originating Clan: Tsukumo Clan
Appearance:
Stage 1:

Stage 2:

Stage 3:

Possibilities of Stage 4:

History: The members of the Tsukumo clan used the technology of tengakure to study electromagnetic radiation and such. Over time they trained their eyes to become adapted to Electromagnetic radiation so that they could further their studies and also make it easier. After a while the Houshasen no Me developed and those that became ninja evolved it even more with the end result of which it is today.

What it does: The Houshasen no Me (short Houshasengan) which is also known as the Eye of Radiance or Photon Eye, is the unique doujutsu of the Tsukumo clan. Their unique Doujutsu is such that it only takes effect upon only one of their eyes. (The User can select which eye will be given the Housgasen no Me. He can not change the eye

Stage 1: The first stage and most basic one is in which a blue marking forms around the user’s selected eye. The user’s eye color changes to a blue. In this version, the user can (much like the sharingan) can see chakra sources in their line of site as well as sense chakra sources within 100 meters of their eye’s vision. The user will require 1000 words of training to unlock this version.

stage 2: In the second stage the user’s eye color changes to a dull red color. In this stage, the user is gifted one of the first few unique powers of the Houshasen no me in which they can sense heat within a 50 meter radius. This means they can only feel the presence of heat and only know in which direction it is but not exactly where the heat is located. In this version they can now properly see the chakra networks within their line of vision. They can also sense the presence of electromagnetic radiation in any of its forms and also sense the wavelength and frequencies of it within a 50 meter radius. This also quickens their reaction time by +10 and adds +5 to their speed but a small amount of strain is placed on the eye of the user causing them to lose -5 Stamina if the doujutsu is kept active for more than 5 posts. If kept activate for 10 posts, it automatically deactivates on the 11 post and a 5 post cool down is required before it can be activated again. To unlock this version, 2000 words of training is required.

Stage 3: The third stage, the user’s eye color changes from a dull red to a radiant bright red color. This is the version is a far enhanced version of the previous two which allows the same abilities of theirs while upgrading some of them. The user’s heat sensing is upgraded to 100 meters in all directions while allowing the user thermal vision within their vision radius. The electromagnetic sensing is upgraded to 100 meters as well and also allows the user to literally see the radiation and calculate its frequency and wavelength within its vision radius till 50 meters ahead. The user’s reaction time is increased by +15 and also giving the user +10 speed from the previous stage. The eye is now adapted into understand particles and electromagnet radiation and can now understand photon and the energy and categories of light. This allows the eye to in a way absorb some of the natural radiation and converts into chakra and transport it to the user’s chakra network boosting the user’s chakra by +10. Once this version is unlocked, the user can now create visible photon waves because the eye can see and calculate electrons and in a way manipulate it so that the user can use photon jutsu. Meaning the user can now learn Photon release as an element provided they meet the requirements. This puts a huge strain on the eye draining -10 Stamina for every 10 posts it remains active. If the user kepts this doujutsu active for 20 posts or more, they suffer a -5 health drop every post after the 20th post. IF kept active for more than 5 posts, there is a cool down depending how long it stays active:
6-10 posts – 2 posts cool down
11-15 posts – 4 Posts cool down
16-20 posts – 6 posts cool down
20-30 posts – 10 posts cool down
if kept for 30 posts it immediately deactivates.
This stage requires 3500 words to unlock

Final Stage (stage 4): The final stage allows the ultimate powers of the Tsukumo clan’s doujutsu as well as their bloodline. The user will regain all the effects of the prior levels with certain upgrades. Thermal vision within a 100 meter vision radius, heat sensing with a 200 meter radius. The eye now at its mature version, (Mangekyo version you could say) gives the user can increase in reaction time by a +20, speed boost by a +15 and also now can convert more radiation into chakra increasing the user’s chakra by a +15 now. This version requires 8000 words of CD with someone close to them (both the participants posts will be counted up together). It only awakens when the user requires the power of the Houshasen no Me to help out, protect or save that person close to the user. This must be a deep IC need to unlock which will require a 1500 word post to unlock. The new version puts even more strain on the eye and will consume -5 stamina and -5 health every post after 10 posts of usage. If used for more than 4 times per topic (meaning activation and deactivation four times)  a cool down of 3 posts is required every 5 posts usage. This means when the user activates the doujutsu a fifth time in one topic, the eye will automatically deactivate upon the 6 post and then the 3 posts cool down will start (from the 6th post) before it can be reactivated again. The user can now select their eye color as well as the pattern and color of the marking around their eye. Once it is selected the color and design cannot be changed. The final version gifts the user the power of the Crest.
The power of the Crest: A 1500 word ritual in which the user is gifted the power of the crest by the clan head. Once this is complete, the user can now control the crest. A heraldic crest which is born upon the user’s body. There are only 4 crests that can be formed meaning only 4 people can possess a crest marking.
1) The Flower Crest:
Spoiler:

This crest forms on the back of the user’s left hand. This crest allows the user to chain up or restrain people with the crest. The user shoots out a giant crest 50cm big at a target to restrain him. If the target has more strength than the user’s chakra, he can resist the restraint. The crest locks around the target and lasts as many posts as the user’s stamina divided by 10. The user can only keep out a max of 5 restraint crests at one given time. The crest remains intangible till he touches a human or any living being. As soon as contact is made, the crest will solidify instantly and wrap around the user. The crests can only be shot at a max distance of 10 meters before it withers away. The crests speed is equal to the user’s chakra stat capped at 5. The crest also allows for a cage like cell to form. The crest upon mental command of the user will spread out and form a square with an area of 4m meaning the length and width of it is 2 x 2m. Its height is 2m as well and forms like a cage with bars that have 10cm gaps. The cage has a health stat equal to the user’s chakra stat capped at 70. A ninja with strength greater than 70 can break through and ofcourse space-time jutsu and the like can be used to escape the entrapment. . The crests can only be shot at a max distance of 10 meters before it withers away. The crests speed is equal to the user’s chakra stat capped at 5. The user can only have 2 cages out any given point of time. Both crest effects require a 5 post cool down after a 2 post use. Requires Ninjutsu spec to use.

2) The Fire/Lightning Crest:
Spoiler:

This crest forms on the back of the user’s right hand. This crest allows the user to shoot out shock waves from their crest. The user can send shoot out rapid miniature crests like bullets which are 5 cubic centimetres in size with a max of 10 per post. The user can shoot this in rapid succession within 3 posts before a 3 post cool down is required. The bullets each have a speed equal to the user’s chakra stat capped at 80 and a chakra strength of the user’s chakra divided by 5. The user could also shoot out bigger crests created out of chakra varying from a width between 10cm to 2 meters big and a height between 1cm and 10cm. This requires a 2 post cool down after a 2 post usage and the user can only shoot out 3 crests per post. The crests have a speed stat and chakra strength stat equal to half of the user’s chakra stat. The range of the both crest effects is only 10 meters and will wither away after 10 meters. Requires Ninjutsu spec to use.
3)The Water/Staff Crest:
Spoiler:

This crest forms upon the user’s forehead. This crest gifts the user mental telepathic powers. They can levitate objects with their mind and control it. The user can levitate objects within a 15 meter radius. This is only restricted to weapons, items and the like. They cannot levitate weapons, items, etc that another ninja is holding provided the ninja has strength greater than half the user’s chakra stat capped at 40. The speed at which these things can be levitated and moved around is half the user’s chakra stat capped at 50. The maximum height things can be levitated is the user’s chakra divided by 5 being capped at 10 meters high. The user can levitate a total amount of items based upon their chakra stat divided by 4. The user, when levitating a human, cannot levitate any other items during the time being. The user can levitate a maximum of 2 people at one time. The user cannot levitate chakra infused weapons (infused by other ninja). The user can only levitate ninja that have under 15 strength and cannot levitate them higher than 5 meters and further than 10 meters away from the user. Requires ninjutsu spec to receive this crest.

4) The Eye Crest:
Spoiler:

This crest forms upon the user’s right hand or right eye. This crest allows for a few effects. Each effect can only be activated if the user’s chakra is 30 greater than the target’s stamina stat with the exception of the chakra transfer effect. The wielder of the crest can alter the thoughts/memories/personality of anyone it targets. The user can target anyone within a 10 meter radius of them. The can alter the memories of anyone by shooting a crest at them. The crest is intangible till it makes contact with a human or any other living being and becomes solid instantly and affecting whoever it touched. It is shot out with a speed stat of the half the user’s chakra. The user once getting someone under the crest will remain still for 1 post where he will enter the target’s mind and alters their memories or erase some of it and also read it as they wish finding out whatever they need to know. If the user wants to read their mind and change some memories it will require two posts instead of one. 1 post for reading the mind, the other for changing of memories. The changed memories last forever unless changed again using this or another technique The user will be vulnerable for that  post/s and won't be aware of what’s going on around him. The user can also alter a target’s personality or emotions by shooting a crest at them with the same stat and method like the above effect, only this time the user won't need to enter the target’s mind but simply has to just think about what he wants the personality/emotions to change to. The user can make someone happy, excited, cowardly, brave, out-going, etc. This effect lasts till the end of the topic before returning back to normal.  Both the above effects if anyone of it is used, a 10 post cool down is required before anyone of the two can be used again.
The user can even give ones chakra to another person using the crest or even take some chakra from someone using this crest. The user can give a maximum of a third of their chakra (rounded up to nearest whole) to anyone within a 10 meter radius by shooting a crest at them. The crest’s effects and speed stats are just like the other eye crest’s effects. If the crest hits anyone else that person will receive the chakra. The chakra will be added to whoever got hit with the crest till the end of the topic. The crest can be activated or anyone willing or unwillingly and doesn’t need any requirements chakra/stamina wise. The user can also take some of a ninja’s chakra, at max a third of their chakra (rounded up to neareast whole) till the end of the topic. The user can take chakra from anyone’s chakra that is less than the user’s. The user can use the chakra transfer effect 5 times per topic with a cool down of 5 posts between uses. Medical spec required for this crest.

The crests are special markings formed at the designated places which illuminate and glow only when its effect is being carried out. The crests connect directly to the user’s chakra network. A user can only select one crest to be formed and cannot change it. The crest can be activated at any time and doesn’t need to houshasen no me to be activated. The crests abilities originate from the crest itself. Any crest shot out will from the origin crest will look just like that crest and can only be shot out from the origin crest. The crest puts a strain of its own, meaning the user will lose -2 health and stamina if used more than 10 times per topic.

Requirements: Retain the eye of a Tsukumo clansman. A non-tsukumo clan member which possess Tsukumo DNA can awaken their doujutsu but will require double the training required for each level and cannot have a pre-existing doujutsu on that eye. They can only receive a crest if are initiated with the ritual by a clan head.

Sevyn's Chakra weapon's

Stone glove(s): The Stone glove(s) utilizes chakra from the user's hands. They automatically adjust according to your arm and hand strength. They are normally used for strength training, increasing the speed and velocity your hands can move. Not to mention a noticeable addition to punching power. These gloves have the ability to cause internal damage if implemented correctly.

Properties: Speed and Impact

Stone leg brace: The Stone leg brace takes away chakra from the user's legs for a burst-like motion. The stone brace emits energy outward to increase speed, jump high distances, and even cause critical damage. The more this item is used, it increases leg strength and density twice as fast.

Property: Propulsion and Density

Stone shoulder plate: This shoulder plate allows the user to project pulses which prove to be as hard as stone. The shoulder plate allows the user to block energy-based attacks as well. A shoulder thrust can cause a formidable amount of destruction if used properly.

Property: Destruction and Projection
Back to top Go down

Sevyn's weapons
Page 1 of 1