Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Back from the "Dead" I_vote_lcapBack from the "Dead" I_voting_barBack from the "Dead" I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Back from the "Dead" I_vote_lcapBack from the "Dead" I_voting_barBack from the "Dead" I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Back from the "Dead"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Back from the "Dead" Empty
PostSubject: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

After the whole spiritual warfare, Necross was sick of this realm. So he and Abbadon went back to the heavens for a while. He stayed there for two and a half years, taking care his only son. The only reason why he was back was because his father ordered him too. So of course, energy led him here.

"A fucking graveyard...typical. Can't ever escape this title..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm

<Shadow would walk onto the graveyard with his hands in his cloak. The night was dark and hazy.>

"...Necross..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

As Necross was trying to deny the natural energies, he felt an all too prescenes in his vinicity. Without even turning around, The Angel of Death decided to address him.

"My my. Shadow Uchiha. What a pleasant surprise. So tell me, are we friend on a social level, or are we still to hate each other. Because, to be honest, I still don't like people. And your still number one on my shit list.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 am

<Shadow would grin at Necross's comment. He would not take offense to it. Crossing his arms, Shadow would sit on a tombstone and close his eyes.>

"I can't really say. I mean.. I hate your face and i think you're fat.. But that shouldn't affect business."

<The tombstone he was sitting on would seem to shift a bit, throwing Shadow a bit off balance, but he would regain equilibrium remarkably quickly.>

"I should have vaporized your so called Village months ago.."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 pm

"Oh, I doubt the citizens, ninjas, or voodoo himself would allow that. In fact, the village itself would've not allow itself go be destroyed by a person of yourself."

The black cloak that materialized with Necross, the bottom of it started forming into ravens and crows. As they seeked out spirits that didn't belong, Necross spoke.

"So what type of business would I have with you? Because the only business I have with you is ripping apart your Soul and spirit apart. You get lucky to even get a judge..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 pm

<Shadow would Scoff at Necross. It was almost funny how Necross truly believed that he could defeat him. After months of living in the heavens, Necross probably had better things to do than train. Shadow was training his ass off everyday of the solitude he had. His eyes were still closed and his arms folded.>

"Heavenly beings.. Its understandable that one would have a Heavenly Ego..Do you recall Alistair claiming that his so called Inferno Palace would never fall to the likes of yours truly..? Well. Now look what happened."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Necross heard about that, but it was a small concern. As fat as Necross was cocerned, these mere mortal squabbling was between them. Unless the being tried to fuck with what Kammy envisioned.

"Pfft. Im a little dissapointed in Alistar and Vengance for allowing that go happen. And this is no ego of of the heavens, The Magi Viklage will not belong under your name."

One of the crows return with a lingering spirit, mumbling something about broken promises that need to be fix.

"I ask once again, what business do I have with the likes of you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 am

<Shadow's eyes would open gently and he would stand to his feet. His long, jet black hair would sway in the slight breeze. It was bone chilling. Shadow would turn from facing Necross. His back was towards The Angel of Death..risky..but Shadow seemed to have a plan.>

"..I have no business with you.."

<The slight breeze would seem to pick up as dust from the tombstones surrounding the two seemed to fly away in the wind.>

"...yet..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 pm

As the spirit was being sent to the Soul society, one of Necross wings spokesperson his right shoulder. He should've came as a grim reaper, but the heavens wouldn't allow it.

"Then leave. I have business to attend to with this place."

More raven and crows started returning with souls and spirits. As each bird returned, they reformed back into his cloak. As for the rest of the birds, the raven stood on the left side of the angel. The right side was flanked by the crows.

"And I dare you to act against the Angeli. I promise, you will regret it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 pm

<Shadow would pause. Necross's threats wouldn't phase him in the slightest. Moments later, Shadow would twist up into a rift. Space-Time Migration. His icy voice could still be heard for a moment after he left.>

"...hmpff...We'll see.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the "Dead"   Back from the "Dead" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the "Dead"
Page 1 of 1