Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_vote_lcapAncient Relik Expidition #1 I_voting_barAncient Relik Expidition #1 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_vote_lcapAncient Relik Expidition #1 I_voting_barAncient Relik Expidition #1 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Ancient Relik Expidition #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

Ancient Relik Expidition #1 Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Ken would walk through the Crypt with his hands in his pockets. There were creatures in his way to the Portal/Rift but his Hybrid easily silenced them. Ken would pause as he walked up to the rift. Basking in its beauty, Ken would seemingly be frozen.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Setsuna ran into the crypt hoping to catch up to ken in time. He reached ken as he was gazing apon the rift. Panting lightly from the run.

"hey wait for me your ken right."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Ken's eyes would snap to the right. He didn't move a muscle as four Lytches surrounded the boy. Turning to the boy with his arms crossed, Ken would smile devilishly as he fell backwards. A Lytch would catch him and walk him twards the surrounded boy. Getting inches from the kid's face, Ken would look deeply in the boy's eyes as he spoke.

"...you have the audacity...to enter my presence uninvited..? Who are you..?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Setsuna flinched at the sight of the massive spiny creatures surrounding him. He Activated his sharingan in case of further danger. He listened to kens words and responded in a monotone voice.

"your presence. You think highly of yourself don't you but sorry I'm Setsuna."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

The Lytches would get closer and begin to shove Setsuna around. That was the wrong thing to say. Ken would move away from the boy as he was lifted twards the Rift. Ken would dismount the Lytch and watch the Rift once more.

"...what do you want kid...your delaying me from my Expidition..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 am

Setsuna would get a strong footing and took all the hits from the lytches. Setsuna then responded to ken's words.

"well I want to join you in your expedition."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 am

Ken would raise an eyebrow at the boy's Responce. Ken wouldn't move. He would begin to wonder why he was letting this boy live. Maybe because he was part of the Mafia aswell. Ken would turn twards the boy yet again and simply point at him.

"And why should I let a twerp like you join me in MY expidition..?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Setsuna was astonished a twerp wow that was harsh but Setsuna would reply accordingly.

"I was hoping that we could eventually fight with all the same advantages. Does that interest you?"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Ken would smile as he relieved the Lytches from thrir duties. Ken would gesture for the boy to enter the rift with him.

"...let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Setsuna would smile seeing as his plan worked he thought that ken wanted a good fight so he thought that once of rank he could easily provide a challenge. Setsuna followed ken into the rift. As he entered the dark unknowing rift he felt a tingling sensation run down his spine. He twitched from this feeling for never had he had it before. Setsuna then entered completely.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Ken would raise his eyebrows. The Spirit Realm looked a lot like hell in away. Ken would unsheathe the scroll that Shadow had given him and read it silently. Closing it and handing it to a Lytch, Ken would smile with an evil intent. He would feel his brain pulsate as he felt his mind seem to expand.

"Fuckin Rift.."

Ken would pull out a tube and unscrew the cap. Taking some dirt and putting it into the capsule, Ken would screw the cap back on and exit the Rift. That's all they needed as of now.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 am

Setsuna watched as ken did his do he figured he was done there so setsuna left aswell. Not feeling much different he walked up along ken feeling weary he instinctively flexed his his left arm in caution. And he noticed a glistening to his left. He looked down and saw a metal blob forming from his arm. This was from the sensation he felt when he entered the rift. His dna was changed and infused with the spirit realm. Setsuna didnt know what was happening but his arm returned to normal and setsuna was astonished.

"Ugh"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 am

After leaving the Rift aswell, Ken could still feel his brain throbbing and expanding. His right arm felt abit funny aswell. Walking twards Vessel's House, Ken would seem to leave Setsuna.

"..find me when your a challenge..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Relik Expidition #1   Ancient Relik Expidition #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Relik Expidition #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Oblivion's Crypt Risen :: Oblivions's crypt Outer Realm-
Jump to: