Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_vote_lcapShabuto. Epic Training Time. I_voting_barShabuto. Epic Training Time. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_vote_lcapShabuto. Epic Training Time. I_voting_barShabuto. Epic Training Time. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Shabuto. Epic Training Time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shabuto. Epic Training Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

It seems that ones physical progression can be sped up but...ones mental growth is something that had to he down slowly and patiently. Shabuto smiled at his father's words though he was now set on a different goal... Shabuto creating the star form of his mother made him wonder.... could she be rived...he heard of a place known as hollow Bastion that held many great secrets that possibly could reveal to him a way to bring her back.

{I'm gonna be gone for a bit pops...I'm gonna bring her back after I gather up a bit of info...}

He said staring up at the image of his mother.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 am

Shadow would lay down. He still had a lot of training to go through with Shabuto. But maby. It was book training.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. Many Shinobi of many diffrent stature fall under the power of Genjutsu. Even I have Shabuto. You are still incredibly fit to become the Mizukage I know you are.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:34 am

{Guess not huh?}

Shabuto lowkey felt kinda dumb. He should've guessed he was still under a genjustu based on his father's attacks. But Blinded by his little cockiness he didn't pay attention and thus was caught off guard. This was unexceptable. Shabuto was now a kage and should learn to conduct himself as such he had to learn the vitures of patience and observation so that he could fully live up to his title.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Shadow would let the lightning hit him. Unfortunately for Shabuto, he didn't realize that he was still in a Genjustu. Shadow would release him and Shabuto would see his father simply sitting on the ground from before. Shadow's Pact was more powerful than he had ever imagined.

"Always analyze your opponent. You never know what they have up their sleeves. Your still not as powerful as your old man...are you..?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 pm

"And what about your methods pops...you made a million clones and hundreds upon hundreds of genjustu not to mention the million green javelins ...your using hella Chakra but are. Completely oblivious to what I am capable of doing"

He said as he created. As he created and interdemsional rift and jumped through it he would suddenly appear above shadow with a large Electrical justu this was hus Gunrei justu he merged it with his blade sorrow and with a single slash he released a fairly large condensed wave if lightning sing to fry his father to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

As his son demateralized, Shadow would withstain his current position. As the cosmic explosion occurred, Shadow would be unscathed. Shadow had perfected his Neuro Shield.

"When will you learn that raw power will not solve your problems. What have I told you before? Learn everything about your opponent so you can crush them in battle."

Materializing behind Shabuto, Shadow would nod his head as the army of clones would take their Reiatsu Javelins and launch them upwards twards Shabuto. It was a green fury. One Javelin could level the entire Uchiha Hideout. What could a million do? Shadow would burst into a flock of ravens and reappear on the ground amongst his army.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Shabuto was dearly amazed at his fathers power...the delivery of so many high level justice would surly have destroyed the mind of Amy normal shinobi but shabuto was far from such. His mind under great strain however from the justu would seminar to go into hyper drive activating his kamigan he would cause his own Chakra signature he would in Hale then exhaled. And released a massive wave of his own Chakra that would resonate troughbody it would act as an agent dismembering Shadows genjustu one by one. After this was done Shabuto eye would be shining resembling a furious blue son. He would lift his left hand to the sky diddly several orbs of Blue light would be seen in the sky these would be highly condensed stars of explosive Cosmic energy. Shabuto using his Partical space replacement technique to switch places with all the stars they would now be mere centimeter s away from his dear old pops and with a. Tight clenching of his fiat they all would explode causing a massive explosion of Cosmic power aiming to blast him into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Without moving a muscle, Shadow would simply sit. Suddenly, every blade of grass on the battlefield would transform into a single clone of Shadow. There was an ocean of Shadows. Standing up, Shadow would hold his palm twards the sky as a bright green Reaitsu Javelin materialized inches above his hand.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Shabuto."

What Shabuto didn't realize was that the real Shadow was actually standing behind him. Amplifying his Genjutsu output, Shadow would place hundreds upon hundreds of incredibly powerful Genjutsu on top of each other and cast them on Shabuto with ease. Shadow would place his hand on his sons shoulder. Shadow would hope he didn't kill his son's mind.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:16 pm

(You wanna do the Susanno'o clash so bad don't you :3)

{Bring it!...}

Shabuto would Draw his Blade Sorrow he would motion for his father to make the first move this time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Shadow would see the constilation and look at his feet. He was emotionless now.

"She would be so proud of you son...I am also so proud of you...but let's test your true power..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Guess even though shabuto had grew in his abilities he still had a bit more learning to do like...PACING himself. He calmed down and suddenly look to the sky. The stars were beautiful ...they gave Shabuto an idea. Using his orbital manipulation ability he would create a Constalation of stars that looked exactly like hs mother.Shabuto smiled at his work and fell back onto the ground looking at the stars.

{You...you think she'd be proud dad?..]

He said playing with his little creation.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Shadow would stand and crack his back. Shabuto was abit egar. And Shadow was tired.

"Slow down son. You don't need to rush.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Shabuto fall asleep in his father's arms he would suddenly begin to give off a faint sky blue hue. UT seems shabuto's body was allowing time for him to get use to the sudden changes. Moments. Later Shabuto would awaken he could now feel his massive Chakra signature aw well as the increase in physical. Strength. And speed Etc. Looking up at his father then jumping up shabuto would say.

[So now that I'm a kage....its time fir me to start performing. A few kage like duties ]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Shadow may be old, but he was still quick. Catching his son, Shadow would sit him up as they sat down. Shadow would feel abit emotionless. He didn't like it. This pact was already getting annoying.

"I'm glad you have become stronger Shabuto."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 pm

While the time justu seemed to only last a matter of seconds. To Shabuto it literally was three years. Within that time he had learned and discovered various powerful and dangerous techniques he had become a master of the black sand and could even transform it into Diamond particals. He had mastered all all his dojustu and was now close to mastering his Kamigan who's. Vision and powered rivalled. That of a God Shabuto would strench out his now longer body. He let out a loud yawn he felt insanely tired it felt like he had been training for three years straight.

{Thank you...Father...you have given me a gift unlike any other...over these past three years you have taught me many things and have granted me your Legacy ...I shall not fail you}

He said as his body grew faint and fell mere inches away from his dad. It seemed the sudden growth took a bit out if him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Shadow would tap Shabuto's head and he would age about three years. But he could feel his power multiply tenfold. Shadow would step back and sit down. Shabuto would need a moment to get used to his body and his power.

"...give yourself a minute.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Despite. His own personal Belief Shabuto. Realized. He had to be stronger for the sake of his village. He would code Joan eye and welcome his father's. Power.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 am

Shadow would move with the speed of lightning as he barely dodged the blast. Cracking his neck, Shadow would release his Susano'o and walk twards his son. Shabuto was indeed strong as a Genin but he needed to be a true Kage. Walking through his Son's Susano'o with ease, Shadow would place his index finger on Shabuto's forehead.

"You shouldn't feel a thing but you will look abit older if that's ok with you..."

Shadow didn't want to proceed with Time Manipulation unless Shabuto was up for it.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 am

As he was Suddenly Transported Shabuto had mere seconds to deal with the nice gift his father left him. He would Cause the Wings to morph into Giant Mouths that would Consume the Vast Explosion Converting the Flames back into energy .(Basicaly he absorb his Amterastu blast into his Sunsano'o)

Shabuto Would Contiue to Charge the Vast array of Blue Orbs around him while at the same time his Mouths would Open wide and release the Vast energy that they just absob firing off two Massive blast of Azure Flames at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 am

Shadow would look at Shabuto and smile. This was the real Space-Time Migration technique. The positions of Shadow and Shabuto would switch just seconds before the slashes of Amaterasu hit. Shadow was hoping to catch Shabuto in his own attack.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 am

Shabto wasn't intimidated by his father laugh as he Was flying onc ein range he released sevreal large crescent shaped Flame slashes at him that would cause a powerful Amaterastu explosions while Shifting his direction upward while in the Sky Severeal small orbs of Azure flame gathered around him slowly building upenerg y.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:27 am

Shadow would smile at his son's lame attempt of an attack. Blocking the flame with ease, Shadow would jerk his shoulder and the Susano'o would flip around revealing another face and arms. But this side was holding an Amaterasu chain and a thick Amaterasu shield. He would wait for Shabuto's next move.

"Weak.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 am

With a slight flick of his wings shabuto would Rocket toward his father Releasing a Steady Stream of His azure Flames toward w him aiming to reduce him to dUST.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 am

Shadow Would smile as he saw the being. Shadow's Susano'o would materialize around him with ease.

"Come at me with all your strength.."

Shabuto. Epic Training Time. Madara_susanoo_by_lordyrgar-d4dyopv
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

Shabuto would place one of the rings on his finger and suddenly his body began to give off a powerful Blue hue...then his susanno'o would Comepletly engulf i=him.

Shabuto. Epic Training Time. Azureflamegod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shabuto. Epic Training Time.   Shabuto. Epic Training Time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shabuto. Epic Training Time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next