Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Bringing Up of a Father I_vote_lcapThe Bringing Up of a Father I_voting_barThe Bringing Up of a Father I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Bringing Up of a Father I_vote_lcapThe Bringing Up of a Father I_voting_barThe Bringing Up of a Father I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Bringing Up of a Father

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

The Bringing Up of a Father Empty
PostSubject: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 am

Walking into the graveyard, Shadow would walk past his wifes grave after placing a rose on her tomb. Looking around, Shadow would see a strange tomb with Uchiha symbols all over it. It was very strange to him. Moving some of the vines that covered the walls, Shadow would see a plaque. It read:

Here Lies Aizen Uchiha. The Uchiha Lord. Loving Father and Leader. Sons:

Ravage Uchiha - 13
Shadow Uchiha - 3

Shadow was absolutly stunned. Why hadn't Ravage told him about their father? He always wondered about him but he didn't think Ravage was old enough to even rember him. Shadow almost lost it. But he didn't show it. Turning around, Shadow would put his hands in his pockets and walk away. He had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm

With the sudden grasp of his wrist they appeared within a strange land...shadow was a man a few words so shabuto had no clue what was going on.

{Where...where are we father}
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Shadow would walk over to the Uchiha Tomb with a tone of remorse in his face. It was hardly visable. Touching the door of the tomb, Shadow would turn to Shabuto.

"What happened with your Uncle..?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 pm

He's ....He's Dying...I have an Cosmic progection of myself at his place and suddenly ...he began yelling and cry bursting into black flames and made me promise to find his son and...stray away from the darkness}

He said tears beginning to well up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Shadow would raise an eyebrow at Shabuto's response. This was worse than he thought. Placing his palm on the door, Shadow would gesture for Shabuto to do the same.

"The Blaze King has come to reclaim Ravage..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Shabuto would follow his father's lead and placed his hand upn the strange door. He was perplexed ...who or what was the Blaze king.

{What...who is the blaze king }
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Shadow would release a wave of Chakra that opened the door. He needed another Uchiha to help open the door. Walking inside and looking at the tomb, Shadow would open it while telling Shabuto about his uncle.

"The Blaze King was Ravage's Pact if you will..he demanded Ravage's soul in a few years. But this is abit more important. We might be able to get him back from the Blaze King if we do this.."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 pm

{Are the after effects of a pack truly so severe? }

He entered the place with his dad...he said this was more important than tending to his brother.?!...what was he hoping to achieve here.

{But...what exactly are we here to do?}

As usual his father's action's and plans for him remained an enigma. He would merely have to play along.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 am

Shadow would turn to his son. Shadow truly did love him, but he asks too many questions. Looking at the well preserved body, Shadow would blankly stare at his father.

"Were here to get Ravage back. And this is how were going to do it."

What Shabuto didn't know about his grandfather was that his eyes were more powerful than his. They held the ability to see the future at any given moment. Shadow would let this sink in for Shabuto.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Shabuto started at the corspe a little grossed out but he kept his composure.

{Well if it means were going to be able to she my Uncle then...ill do whatever it takes}

He said as his Cosmic energy began to spew from him. It like a sensor could feel a great power coming from the body...what did his father plan for Shabuto to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 am

Shabuto probably didn't know who's body this was. Turning to Shabuto, Shadow would walk over to the wall and lean up against it.

"Shabuto. Pay your respects to your grandfather. He was the most mighty of all Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Shabuto was a bit awestruck. He hadn't even heard of his grandfather and here he was.the Strongest of the uchiha. He bowed before the grave and weaves a rose of web and placed infront of the coffin.

{The mightest of the Uchiha ....its an honor..but..why are we here I have a clue...but I don't want to assume}
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Shadow would still be looking at the body as he spoke. His voice abit tired. Shadow had just realized that he has been through a lot. From growing up, to ruling with an iron fist, to becoming a father, to defying death.

"Were here to obtain his eyes, Shabuto. we will be able to take Ravage back with them."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:46 pm

{Do these eyes really hold such ocular force?}

He said to himself. He assumed the process would involve fusing them with each others eyes. What ever the cause shabuto was ready the sooner they did this the sooner they could go rescue ravage.

×i sew.. well I'm ready when you are pops}
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 am

Shadow would force a smile. Sitting down next to the coffin, Shadow would begin to do many hand signs. Closing his eyes, Shadow would hope he was doing this right.

"..."

---------

After about fifteen minutes of hand signs, Shadow's Chakra signature would drop noticeably. The body would move, then sit up, then stand next to Shadow. This was a Reanimation Jutsu. The most powerful of them all actually. Standing to his feet, Shadow would fall back on his ass. He lost more chakra than he'd thought.

"Ouch...This was my father. Aizen Uchiha...please Shabuto...go to Lord Necross and Lady Abbadon and retrieve Aizen's soul..it will not be easy..I'll join you if you'd like..."

Shadow would wave his arm and the coffin and Lord Aizen would vanish. They were headed back to the Forest. Where they would be safe. Standing for the second time now, Shadow would hug the wall as he began to walk twards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Holy shit pops!!}

Shabuto said as his father brought gramps back to life. He had never witnessed this before. Hi farther told him to go get Aizen's soul from Necross nd Abbadon. He though would resolve to do this with the aid of his father. How epic would that be.

{Were doing it together ...for ravages sake }

He said leaving a Bouquet of rose's made from his Cosmic Chakra before leaving

Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Shadow would wave them to Necross's palace. Shadow was ready for combat if it was needed.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bringing Up of a Father   The Bringing Up of a Father I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bringing Up of a Father
Page 1 of 1