Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Crystal Cavern Beast I_vote_lcapCrystal Cavern Beast I_voting_barCrystal Cavern Beast I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Crystal Cavern Beast I_vote_lcapCrystal Cavern Beast I_voting_barCrystal Cavern Beast I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Crystal Cavern Beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Crystal Cavern Beast Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Eight would walk into the cavern and see its beauty. In his mind, Great Beauty came with Great Danger. Continuing through the first level, Eight would lightly chuckle as he walked past a sign that read "KEEP OUT. CRYSTAL CAVERN BEAST LURKS BEYOND THIS POINT." Eight would continue through the cavern with his sences on their toes.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:13 pm

As Eight continued throughout the cavern, he would come up to a fork in the road. He had thirteen paths to take and only one of them led to his current objective. He had to choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Eight would frown as he saw what he had come to. Eight would take a Chakra Tag out and stick it to the wall of his path that he took to get here. For a reminder. Taking the Eigth path, Eight would continue down his path to see where it led him.

"Now this is just bull shit..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 pm

As Eight walked down the path, he would walk right into a dome of sorts. The Crystals would act like mirrors as the entire room looked massive and filled with a bunch of reflections of Eight. Suddenly, the reflections would seems to walk out of the crystals and attack the real Eight. There were about Seventeen clones of Eight. He had a few things he could do to survive.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Eight would smile as he unsheathed his blade and blocked every attack with incredible speed and accuracy. As he pushed the dopplegangers back, he would toss his blade into the ground. The second the blade touched the ground, the ability of the blade kicked in, all of the false Eights would corrode into dust. Taking his blade back and sheathing it, Eight would smile as he walked back to the other paths.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 am

As Eight walked out of the path, the entrance to path 8 would close off. There were 12 paths left. Which one would he choose?
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 am

Eight would frown as he summoned 12 puppets to his command. He was indeed an impatient man. As the puppets took their course throughout the paths, they would begin maping the entire area in Eight's mind. He would know this entire place by heart in a few seconds. Eight would stand and wait for his puppet drones to return to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:51 am

As Eight mapped the place out, one of the drones would stop as it read life. That was Eight's best shot at completing his mission. The others would continue mapping.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Eight would see that one of his puppets read life and would smile. His mission was practically in the bag. Taking path 3, Eight would walk untill he found his drone. Eight would frown as he saw the frame of his puppet being chewed on by a massive Crystal Beast but he coudnt help but smile as he saw the creature. He would wait for the Beast to move first.

"I've found you, you bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:47 pm

The beast would roar as it launched the puppet aside. Looking at Eight, it would bring its monumental arm down aiming to land on Eight. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cavern Beast   Crystal Cavern Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Cavern Beast
Page 1 of 1