Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_vote_lcapReport: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_voting_barReport: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_vote_lcapReport: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_voting_barReport: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer Empty
PostSubject: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:15 am

Lord Ouin would be sitting at the table releasing his spiritual presser calling his espandas.
Back to top Go down
Doku Hebi
Vasto Lorde
Doku Hebi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:48 am

Doku would appear at his master side.

"My Lord, I'm here."

He would bow at Lord Ouin then take a seat at the round table.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:58 pm

With bloodshot eyes, Cancer walked in with a swagger dripping with insanity and arrogance. Bowing to Oiun, Cancer took a seat at the round table. He's been experimenting with that new profounded power he stole from Wolf. And it was so much more fun.....
Back to top Go down
Akane Kaguya
Vasto Lorde
Akane Kaguya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 am

Akane would appear look at Cancer wondering why is he here then take a seat after bowing to Lord Ouin.

"What do you need my Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Anbu::Daughter of Death
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 am

Chieko would walk in after waking up from her last battle. She would stare at Akane before looking at Ouin.

"I need to tell you something about your follower." She would say to Ouin.

She would send him a mind message and then smile at Akane while taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 am

Lord Ouin would start to say something when he get Chieko message. He would smile at the new news.

"Well look like we got a traitor in our group."

He would look at Cancer.

"Cancer how would you like to be a new Vasto Lorde?"
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Cancer was absentmindly teaching his new claws back and forth and he heard Lord Oiun address him.

"Well my Lord, it would be a honor to sit in your presence, let alone stand by your side. What do I have to give in order for me to obtain that right?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 am

Lord Ouin would smile and walk next to Cancer.

"I want you to kill our weakest link. Go outside and wait at the desert for you opponent and if you are successful then you will earn your rank if now then you will be no more. Simple if I say so."

Lord Ouin would wait for Cancer reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 am

Without moment of hestation, Cancer tracted up his new "werewolf" claws and spit scoff saliva towards Akane. G.etting up, he u.sheathed his sword and rose up his insanity pressure. Hopping off the chair, with his sword raised, Cancer had a sadistic grin on his face, brought the sword down to hold her in place and tried to rack off her face with some unknown virus from the claws.

"Sweet dreams bitch. To bad we never got to fuck. Offically."
Back to top Go down
Akane Kaguya
Vasto Lorde
Akane Kaguya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Akane would have got caught of guard but the moment Cancer mounted her she use her knees to push him back some. She would wrap her legs around his neck and slam him into the floor and flip away from his body.

"So you really want to play this game boy."

She would unsheathed her zanpakuto.

"Rise from the ashes Hotaru."

She would rub her blade and a red light would glad to the tip with her fingers.

"Crimson Creo."

She would shoot the creo from her sword aim at Cancer's chest.
Back to top Go down
Cancer Uirusu
Espada 8
Cancer Uirusu

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 am

Cancer put the blade in mouth and went on all fours and to proceed to use his werewolf muslces and doves the blade. Once the Cero blasted a hole in a wall, shot two Bala's out.

"Bala-Cero Shift!"

Cancer shifted one of the blast to a Veronica. So there was a blast coming in quick and a powerful Creo for the after effect. Using the light as cover to, Cancer came in behind the bala, swung the blade towards Akane chest and rolled out for the Creo to hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer   Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report: Doku, Akane, & Cancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: No Nachidos Mundo :: Inside the castle. :: The Round Table-
Jump to: