Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_vote_lcapFriendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_voting_barFriendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_vote_lcapFriendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_voting_barFriendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaleb

Kaleb

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Nothing

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Kaleb would come into the training field... Bored...

"havent fought in a while... Time to get back in gear."

His white hair would blow in the wind as he stood there with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 pm

The day was winding through and no one had come into the training grounds that seem worth the effort of fighting. Lucid sat on the wall of the open arena and watch as a boy walked into the arena. He eyed him for a moment and realized that if he kept waiting that he wouldn't have getting and work in that day. He reached into hs satchel, and pulled out a kuni and took aim at the boy. "yo heads up!" he shouted as he tossed the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Kaleb would hear the guys voice and turn around to a kunai getting thrown at him. He used his quick reflexes to draw his zanpakuto and horizontally slice at it, sending it to the ground... Kaleb sheathed his blade.

"Well. That wasnt pleasant... You wanna try that while im paying attention?" kaleb asked with his eyebrow raised...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Lucid smirked as he pushed off the wall and landed a few feet from the boy. "Well if I'd be a contradiction, wouldn't I?" He said with a chuckle. "Ninja dont wait for there opponent to get ready, when your not thats a sign to me that you are." He shifted his weight as he looked the boy over. He didnt seem like he'd be any good competition, but there wasnt anything that could be done. "well...name? I need to tell the medical department something when I put you on your ass" He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Kaleb would look at him with pure disguist.

"The name is kaleb... Ill make you remember that..." with that kaleb dashed off with one foot. He would grab his blade at his side, unsheath it and slash at the guys neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Lucid jumped back as he reached for another kuni, and met the blade as it came close to his neck. He went in the direction of the blade; being pushed side ways to the boy. "Damn..." he said with the smirk now gone. He was glade to have found an opponent but didn't think that he'd be pushed off guard so easily.

Lucid took a step back and began to circle the boy. Before charging at him, trying to get as close to the boy so that he couldn't get the full range of his weapon. He began to slashed at the boy trying to knock him off balance or at most cut him.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 pm

As the guy would come toward him with the kunai, kaleb would dodge most of them but he got caught by one... Kaleb grabbed him by he neck and leaned back. As he leaned back he pit his leg to his stomach, lifting him over, flipping him.

Kaleb would stand to his feet and outstretch his hand at the ground that emptyeye was about to roll on. The ground immediately turned into a mudslide. Aiming to make emptyey roll farther than intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Being tossed into the air Lucid quickly corrected himself before falling to the ground. Before he could get a foot down a rush of mud came towards lucid, knocking his feet making contact with the ground. Lucid fell to the ground hands first. He leered at the Kaleb for a second before getting up and jumping back onto dry earth. Lucid had lost his composure after being made tp hit the ground in that way.
"Since we're using jutsu I might as well put the field to my advantage then.."

Lucid made a quick hand sign and breath out a thick cloud of mist in the direction of Kalab. In no time the whole arena was covered in a thick mist. "I hope this wont bother you too much..." He said as he charged at the boy unarmed. He reached for the boy; grabbing him by his shit, pulling him forward off balance before knocking him in his face with his elbow, sending him flying
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:59 pm

As emptyeye would do that black sperm thingy from his mouth, kaleb would get alarmed. He dodged to the left evading all of the attacks and did a jutsu...

He did many handsigns and pointed at emptyeye... The shadows under him would raise up and grab his legs, restricting him from all movement. While that was happening kaleb would dash forward, katana in hand. He would do several body thrusts toward emptyeye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

Lucid tried to back step from Kaleb but found his legs weren't moving. He looked closer to see that they had been bind by a jutsu. a chill went up his spine as a look of pure anger appeared on his face. Lucid took in a deep breath as he began to release his Kekkei Genkai. His shadow began to to workup his legs under the shadow of the jutsu and began to push against it until it snapped. now freed Lucid formed another sign. His hands were now covered in the shadows. the shadows began to morph into claws.

Lucid took off towards the boy, dodging the thrust of the sword and kicking him with the whole of his lower leg
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am

As kaleb would get kicked in the leg he broke down... He got up. (Its time to stop playing around...) kaleb would look at his zanpakuto...

"Emo'shon"

When he said that his sword would illuminate a jet black aura around it. Signaling that his shikai form had been activated. In an instant, emptyeye should feel as if a mountain was weighing down in his back. That was kalebs spiritual pressure.

"This world shall bow in my glory..."

He dashed at him once again aiming to send three thrusts at his torso... This time it would be even more difficult to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 am

Lucid felt the weight of the boys energy weighing down on him. He tried to move his food backwards but only could manage a few steps. He noticed the boy coming at him head on. with no other chose Lucid decided to go on the defensive. He dispelled the mist to increasing the shadows on the field. with the shadows of the trees and other thing in the arena now casting a shadow things would become much easier for Lucid.

Still weighed down by the jutsu Lucid manage to bring his hands up to make a simple sign . concentrating, Lucid stretched the surrounding shows around him along the ground creating a spiral that extend upward, covering Lucid. The shadows condensed creating a solid transparent sphere. as the thrust from Kaleb sword hit the shadowy mass Lucid began to mold shadows along the edge of the arena, planing for his next offence
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am

As kaleb would connect with the barrier he would get pissed and sheath his sword...

"Fuck... Fine if thats the way you wanna play it... Tsuzuri Raiden Bound Lightning!!!"

Kaleb would touch the barrier sending lightning through it... Since this was made of shadows then the lightning would travel through it creating light, and in time shadows which would lead to emptyeye. So either way the lightning would hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 am

Lucid watch as the lightning began to seep into the shield. He began to panic, as he looked around the field for something that would help. His next technique hadn't finished being prepared and he needed time. He had no other choice but to abandon his shield. Making another hand sign Lucid stretched a shadow from a tree directly behind him, that extended to his feet. placing a hand on the side of the sphere the mass began to darken and become pitch black. He began to smile as he looked into the eyes of the boy "Your not as bitch made as I thought you'd be" he said as the last bit of the transparent mass was covered in darkness. All of a sudden the once perfectly dark sphere became illuminated by the dazzling light of Kaleb attack. At the last second Lucid was yanked backwards, being pulled upwards into a tree directly behind him. He could feel the pressure from the boy less intensively from this distance.

"Ah man... this has been quite the little workout boy." He said as he knelled down, placing a hand on the side of the tree. " But you gotta try a hellofa lot harder if you plan on knocking me out" He said with a smirked. He reached into his back satchel and began to fumble around in it. He still managed to keep the molded shadows in tack and slowly began to build them up.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

Kaleb would outstretch his right hand toward the tree that he was in... He would manipulate the shadows in the tree. The shadows would whirl around the trees and be formed into fists aiming to knock the shit out of him...

"I guess i will try harder then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:54 am

His eyes widen as he say the massive fist coming towards him. He flexed the muscle in his and made a guarding stance. the shadow along the wall ran upwards breaking off and covering his arm. he broke his sign as he braced for the hit.

Lucid was knocked into the wall that bordered the training ground, so hard that the dust form the impacted wall covered him.

Lucid sat in the wall fuming with rage. The technique was ready but their was no sure way of making it connect at this point. Lucid slammed his fist into the wall as he jostled his way free. Landing directly under where he had be tossed he began to coat his greaves in shadows but this time all the way down to the foot. he charged at the boy and shot two kicks in his direction which fired the shadows towards him, knocking him back. He then formed a hand sign which brought the shadows around him. the shadows began to thin and separates, becoming spear like. He shot several of them towards him trying to pierce through his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:06 am

Kaleb would watch him as he would do the attack... This was nothing that he couldnt handle...

"Seki Repulse!!!!" just then kaleb would outstretch his hand and draw a round energy shield in front of his which would paralyze anything that came in contact with it. So the shadow attack would be blocked. As emptyeye would come in with the kick he would connect with the shield. He would get paralyzed...

"Sho!!!!" kaleb had extended his hands forward, force palming emptyeye back several yards away in his paralyzed state...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Lucid let lose the shadows from his legs and braced as he was pushed back. The shadows the surrounded him covered his entire body as he disappeared into the shadows along the wall. "That was cheap dude" he said between breaths.

The shadow, at the point that Lucid had disappeared into, began to stretch across the entire arena. The shadows dripped from the wall and onto the ground, and darken until there was no physical difference between the earth and the wall. The shadows crept forward slowly towards Kaleb until only a small bit of earth remained. The shadow cast by Kaleb figure was sucked into the darkness. The molded shadows along the side of the arena became circular and began to hover towards the center of the arena. Lucid stepped out of the wall still covered in the shadows. The thin shadows still extended from under him pointing outwards in all directions. His blind eye seem to glow in contrast to the dark shadows covering his body. He made a quick hand sign which caused one of several molded shadows to lower and circle the boy. "Ill give you a lil tip..." lucid say as he began to rotate his wrist in motion to the shadows. "Don't stop moving!" with that he clasped his hand close, making the orbs rush towards Kaleb.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb

Kaleb

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Kaleb could see the shadows coming in close. But he had enough time to protect himself...

"Tozanshō Inverse Mountain Crystal!" just then he would use his reiatsu to create a triangular energy barrier around him, which would take the attacks...

"Now you shall experience pain..." kaleb would jump high into the air and land back several feet directly from where he was. He was aimimg to use sound now...

"Sound style: scream of pain!!!" kaleb would let out a shockwavelike scream from his mouth, it would rattle anything it came in contact with... Once it would hit emptyeye it would start to make his whole body numb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am

Lucid slid back into the shadows along the wall and appeared opposite to where he was before. Making another hand sign he caused the shadows to slam into Kalebs arms and legs, weighing him down. the shadows along the ground shot up pulling him down faster, causing his body to slam into the earth. As his body hit the ground the shadows began to pile onto of him pulling him closer into the ground. lucid covered his hands in shadows forming blades over his hand. he jumped towards the boy and slammed the blade into one of his exposed shoulders driving it in deep. "you done boy" he said with a smile, pushing the blade deeper into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)   Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly spar. (kaleb vs. Emptyeye)
Page 1 of 1