Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_vote_lcapThe Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_voting_barThe Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_vote_lcapThe Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_voting_barThe Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Darkness Of A Timid Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Darkness Of A Timid Heart Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Of A Timid Heart   The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Name- Shabuto Uchiha
Age-12
Sex-Male
Hair-Black
-Eye color-Black
Mother- Koizume Tankzaku
Father- Shadow Uchiha

Bio- Shabuto as Born into the World a very Shy and Timid Child. Though this was True about his Chracter Shabuto was a natural Born Killer. And his blood stained path started at birth. Koizume Tanzaku was shabuto's mother a loving carring person...who Was burdened with a terrible and ancient Curse...The Black Sand...A sentient Life form from ancient times that was passed down trough her bloodline. She knew that shabuto would have to Inherit this terrible curse and so she sealed the creature inside a seal of her left brest to keep shabuto form obtain the curse...she faild. The day she went into labor with shabuto the seal ould be broken due to ho weak she became during the Pregnancy and thus the Black sand Infused itself ith Shabuto. once Born the Black sands demonic Chakra would rampage killing all who ere in the delivery room

All except his mother it seemed that even as a infant shabuto had a faint resistance against the sand and was able to protect his mother. Koizumi would reinforce the Seal using her own Life Force to strengths it. Knowing that Shabuto would eventually have to face it she though sought to prevent this as long as possible. After this happened the village began to Ostracize shabuto treating him as an outcast beating him and even plotting to kill him. Once they tried the Seal again ould be broken And the Black sand would cuase shabuto to Rampage Slaughtering all the Villagers that were near him. Though this time when his mother tried to Calm him he wasnt Able to stop the Sand and so It Impaled her through her Chest. Shabuto would snap out of the sands control to find his self holding the weapon that had impaled her. "Mother....What what happen...why are you bleeding " He would cry out Frantically. "Shabuto my Beloved...Sweet child...i do not have long in thin world...so listen to me Carefully" She would lean her Body against his as she softly Whispered into his ears. With that she used her reaming life force to seal the last lock on the Seal which as on shabutos chest next to his heart.

"Hearing her dra her last Breathe sen Shabuto into an emotional rampage thus the strain of all this Caused his Sharingan to burst forth. He would then Remembered the words of his mother." Go to you room dear and get that sword i gave you....With you new eyes Read the Scroll attached...then embark on your Quest my love....your quest for Sanity. Shabuto would take the scarf that his mother always wore and wrapped around his neck as a Memento of her. He then hurried to his room where he got the sword. His Eyes Gleaming with the Light of His azure sharingan he would open the scroll and proceeded to read its inscription.

"To my Child who bares my Bloodline..Flesh of my Flesh..Carrier of my Life and Valor...you are cursed and now walk a path Coated with blood and sorrow...But do not cry... For you are not alone...go to the world of Mylania...there you will me those of your blood who will help you control the Darkness inside you..there you will claim your sanity..as well as the family you have longed for...your Father....Shadow Uchiha" With that Shabuto would take the long slender Blade and name it "Sorrow" Because of the Pain associated with the blade. He then Left after burying his mother embarking on his Journey for Sanity.

Last edited by Shabuto Uchiha on Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

The Darkness Of A Timid Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Of A Timid Heart   The Darkness Of A Timid Heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Very Very Nice. Approved.
Back to top Go down

The Darkness Of A Timid Heart
Page 1 of 1