Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Vermillion Arsenal I_vote_lcapVermillion Arsenal I_voting_barVermillion Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Vermillion Arsenal I_vote_lcapVermillion Arsenal I_voting_barVermillion Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Vermillion Arsenal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vermillion
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Vermillion

Cool points : 0

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Magnus: A soul powered weapon that channels and utilizes the wielders chakra to attack. By absorbing more souls, be it from humans or beast, can achieve new forms and get stronger. Each form of gun has specific abilities that grow stronger with the more souls Magnus has absorbed.

Magnus Gun Machine Revolvers: Automatic revolvers that act as both a suppressant and amplifier for Vermillion's power. She fires her own chakra and can suppress the output while maintaining its power. However, the more suppressed the chakra output, the shorter range she can use them. Has a fire rate of 15 shots at a time.

Machine Revolvers Abilities

Recall: Even if the revolvers leave Vermillion's hands, are destroyed, or warped to another dimension or plane of reality all together, she can always call them back or reforge them through her soul.

Divide and Conquer: The Machine Revolvers have the ability to produce a solid chakra replica of Vermillion that fights on its own with one of the revolvers. It consumes one soul infused into the weapons and is treated like a perfect replica of Vermillion, not a clone.

Eagle Eye: As long as Vermillion can see, she will always be able to shoot at her opponent(s), even if she can't see them herself.

Splurge (15 souls): For every bullet that misses her opponent, her accuracy grows. After more than 50 consecutively missed and/or blocked shots, her 51st shot will always hit no matter what. Process repeats up to the 102nd bullet and so on.

Lingering Distortion (35 souls): While using gravitational fields, Vermillion will become shrouded in a chakra distortion that makes her invisible for a bit, and also masks her chakra signature. (Dice roll)

Shadow Blade (50 souls): A powerful shot that cleaves through the air and is able to break through chakra/elemental barriers and shields of all power. Fires at the speed of sound.

Machine Revolvers Atlus 2 (75 souls): The machine revolvers become longer and form chakra blades on their ends. For every hit on the opponent, their chakra is drained and increases Vermillion's speed, accuracy, and fire rate.

Wild West (100 souls): A gravitational field expands over the battlefield and effects all but Vermillion. Her accuracy goes to its peak and divide and conquer activates for five clones instead of just one.

Magnus Gun Machine Cannon: A large ballistic machine gun, transformed from her revolvers. The weapon is so heavy that she must remain in place with it. Has a fire rate of 50 rounds per second at the speed of sound. Can also be used as a shield to block against powerful physical attacks.

Machine Cannon Abilities

Juggernaut: Machine Cannon is indestructible. If it sustains too much damage, it simply reverts back to Machine Revolvers. While wielded by Vermillion, emits a chakra shell around her, increasing her defense three fold.

Controlled Force: The force of the machine cannon is controlled directly by Vermillion, allowing her to increase or decrease the power of each shot and control where each individual shot goes even after it has fired.

Heavy Weight: The Machine Cannon weighs exactly 4,666 tons, making it the heaviest single personnel weapon in existence. It can only be wielded by Vermillion.

Gravity Defiant (15 souls): Allows Vermillion to freely move at her normal speed while holding Machine Cannon.

Dead Zone (50 souls): A rapid fire attack that targets the opponents soul/chakra instead of physically damaging them. If the opponent is in a weakened state, will instantly rip their soul out and absorb it into the weapon, so long as one of the bullets hit.

Long Shot (75 souls): No matter how far away from the opponent, the Machine Cannons shots will overlap a dimension to attack as if Vermillion were 30 feet away.

Code S.O.L (100 souls): While holding Machine Cannon, will deal triple damage to all opponents. Induces a chakra skin that increases her overall speed by two times and burst shots have expanded reach. Fire rate also triples.

Magnus Gun Heat Seeker: A bazooka that fires off single fire homing chakra missiles. The burst can cause an E.M.P effect and also temporarily paralyze the opponent if they are close to the explosion. All shells are completely chakra, so deals chakra damage only, not fire.

Heat Seeker Abilities

Air Support: Allows Vermillion to fly courtesy of chakra wings on Heat Seeker.

Disable Friendly Fire: The explosions from Heat Seeker's shells does no damage to Vermillion or any of her allies.

Lock-On: If the opponent has at least three heat seeker seals on them, then this attack will never miss.

Pandora (15 souls): Allows Heat Seeker to fire up to 8 missiles at once instead of 1.

Flail (50 souls): Charges a large missile shell and fires it in the air or at the opponent, where it expands into a meteor sized chakra sphere. Creates a gravitational field and then induces a black hole effect, sucking the opponent and any others in the vicinity into the heart of the attack to receive massive damage.

Air Strike (75 souls): Flies high into the atmosphere, most likely out of opponents range at top speed and then unleashes a volley of highly explosive missile rounds onto the general vicinity of the opponent(s).

Predator Missile (100 souls): A hit or miss attack. Flies high into the atmosphere and becomes shrouded by chakra to leave the opponents senses all together. Fires a devastating missile round onto the battlefield that will detonate and obliterate everything. (Dice roll determines hit or miss)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm

No recall and no devise and conquer. That's to powerfull for a genin. You can have them at Spl. Jonin.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Recall shouldn't be too strong for a genin. Are you saying that if my guns get destroyed I just won't have my weapons anymore, because that defeats the purpose of creating a character here. And divide and conquer consumes a soul. I have to soul hunt just to find souls and that in itself is a hassle, so I believe that's a fair trade off. These were approved on Vescrutia, and I've been told Mylania allows far more broken stuff than this to their genin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:15 pm

No. You can't recall your guns from a different dimension. That's horse shit. But you can have everything but recalling from dimensions. Because that's rediclious. No Character can send shit to different dimensions on this website except for me.
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm

That sounds petty and unfair and makes me not even want to rp from this site. She recalls them through her soul, meaning she can do that from anywhere. Its horse shit to say that if someone way stronger than me suddenly decided to send my guns away from reality then I'm just a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:25 pm

But no one is going to do that to you! No higher rank is going to come after you! And I sure as hell won't! All I'm saying is that that's like Jonin class shit your putting on your abilities! Just never mind. Keep it. I'm sorry for raining on your parade but I personally think that's abit much.

I'll change your name color to red and I'll enlist you in the diamond village. Start a fight with someone because I want to see your abilities in action.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Shadow... I'll handle this...

Vermilion... first and foremost, this is one of the most broken 'genin' Jutsu lists I've seen on this site sofar... so, since you've made the assumption, you tell me what genin has gotten away with being more broken than this little list you've assembled.

Secondly, I could care less what got approved on Vescrutia. This site isn't vescrutia... I've been on Vescrutia, and im pretty sure that they would probably tell you to dim some of this stuff down, like im going to 'nicely' ask you to do. If not, you really don't have to rp here.

Learn you're craft like everyone else on this site and you wont have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Chill ravage. It will be a thrill to see a powerfull Genin on this cite for once..
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:33 pm

No, they didn't tell me to tone anything down on Ves. But since apparantly this is too broken then I'll just leave. Because honestly as many trade-offs as I've given to have this jutsu list, on top of the fact that I know how to rp, I've been doing it for almost 7 years now, this is just a bunch of bs. No matter what site I'm on, I try to be as fair as possible. Even to the point where I don't use her guns as much as someone else would, I tend to fight with her three martial arts styles unless facing a stronger opponent. I only use the trance forms when backed into a corner, but since you judged before seeing what I could really do, I don't think this is the right site for me in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm

We just don't want anyone coming in here and stomping on our Genin and not giving them a chance to fight back. If you started off as a Jonin or something I wouldn't have a problem but I just think its a bit much for Genin dontcha think? I mean your making this character hard for like Anbu to take down! I mean really!
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm

So what youre deeming a 'thrill' is that this genin gets the chakra pool of a special jonin. In that case, let's let all of the genin do it...! (Im joking.)

But ok, Vermilion, answer me this. Do you think this character is genin level. Answer this honestly.

And since you know how to rp, ill test your skills against one of the Diamond villages spl. Jonin. Maybe he will agree to a fight if you agree to one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 pm

And if you win. Your broken. Lol
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:43 pm

I know my limits when rp'ing. Even on Vescrutia I'm teaching Shabuto Uchiha how to rp because he asked for help. I have a character taking a Jonin exam right now over there, and you all just immediately told me no, without knowing how I could make these things work to my level. My brother is Snow Rozalyn on this site and we're friends with Kyo Kusanagi. I was wondering why Kyo never told me about this place and Snow just told me about it recently. I thought it would be fun to give some support to this site since he said there weren't many people getting on anymore.

I don't auto-hit or auto-dodge what I know is too powerful for my level. And like I said, I don't use her trance forms unless backed into a corner so I probably would only use them in a ranking exam, on a mission, or when soul hunting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Ok. That's fine dude. Like I said earlier, I just don't want a juggernaut Genin on the cite. approved. (ps. Don't fight Jaden Yamada of the diamond)
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Whoa, chill all of ya'll. Aliyah, I didn't tell you about this site for a reason. You're too advanced for most of the people here and this is a battle heavy site. You are better at other types of character development that leads to your character getting stronger. I would love to have you on the site, but like I told your brother, this isn't like Vescrutia. I don't mean to sound like your father or anything, but I can't let you rp here because you are a different type of rp'er.

You may not realize it either, but your abilities do tend to lean towards battles with higher ranked people. I saw on Ves that you fight Jonin and ANBU even as a genin and give them go. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, just that you won't be treated as fairly here as there. (I'm not saying any of the other higher ups mistreat lower ranks either, I'm just going by how people love to claim rank as a power.) If you really want to rp here, I won't stop you, but think about it first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm

So your saying were not as good as Ves Kyo? What the FUCK!!?!? Im all smiles for anyone on this cite and I'm not about to let you have a perfectly good RPer leave cuz you say were "not good enough" for his standards...I don't give two shits who you are..you need to be fair...and everyone is going to see this shit too!!! You can think it but don't say it dude! That hurts me to even think that you think were not as good as Ves! FUCK YOU GUYS!!! Vermillion, I invite you to stay and ill prove to you and Kyo that our genin can be just as strong as your character! Goddamn it I'm pissed off...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Its not only about being fair... Follow our rules, and not Vescrutia's rules, and you will be fine. This site isn't in any way a branch from Ves. So why are you comparing us like that...? Yes, ultimately, most of us have came from Ves. But this a whole different site with SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT RULES. FOLLOW THEM.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:28 pm

I wasn't comparing Mylania to Vescrutia. I was comparing her character there to hear. I know Aliyah, and she isn't the type of person to do battle heavy sites. That's the only reason I was saying she wouldn't work here. I said it again, to both her and Snow that this IS NOT Vescrutia. We have our own separate rules and separate ways of thinking. I would rather this site be as distant from Vescrutia as possible. I'm trying not to take a side here and only stating whats real, because I honestly believe she of all people is needed for this site.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 pm

..your not making any sence bro...please elaborate...
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm just saying that no one should've jumped down her throat without knowing what she could do as an actual rp'er. I looked over her jutsu and weapons list. The only thing I saw broken is the super strength and way she uses her chakra. Guns are iffy because you can bull shit with them a lot, but from what I've seen she already fixed that. As for her guns abilities, she made it so she has to use souls just to unlock those abilities. By the time she gets 100 souls she should be a Jonin or ANBU.

As for you, Aliyah, I don't remember you getting upset about stuff like this. Have your brother message me on facebook or something and talk to me. You shouldn't have went back and forth with them like this. Why didn't you just message me that you were going to join the site anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Its our job as administration to let people in or not let them in according to their abilities. That's our JOB!
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 pm

I wasn't referring to you, Kyo. Ya know, about the comparing us to Ves thing. I was talking about Vermilion. Now that's what im agreeing on, the thing im concerned about is her chakra usage. Yes, she can probably conserve chakra, but how much chakra does that detail...? Im curious, because this is alot of stuff to be having for a genin in the first place. Learn your craft, just like every other genin. That's all im saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vermillion Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion Arsenal   Vermillion Arsenal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermillion Arsenal
Page 1 of 1