Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_voting_barWe have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_voting_barWe have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

We have arrived Dante..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 pm

"Dante....you loose hope to Quickly young one..Stand and fight..Prove your worth..how else can you obtain your Bankai?"

Hearing Kurocho's Words dante would rise and stand tall he would seal his zanpaktou away and plae his right hand over his heart

"I...must never give up i have to get straonger...i promissed my father ..and...in doing so i placed my Pride on the line....allow me to show you 8...the depth of that pride!"

Dante would unnlock the seal of his Mark of pride which cuased his Spritual pressure to Spike to an unbleable Amount he then would realease his zanpakto

"Spread and cuase death....Kurocho Kingu!"

Aopn realesing his zanpaktou while in this state the Butterflies would Be somewhat larger the swarm around Eight ,his pupet as well as dante.

"8....i will take into account the words you have spoken to me...I wont give up..i have to obtain bankai no matter what!"

With his newly found resolve dante would stare at 8 an await his response
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am

Eight would smile as his words were heard by Dante. Flicking his wrist upwards, Pupper 3 would spew hundreds of thousands of senbon at the black cloud of butterflys.

"...CORROSION...!!!!!!!"

Without any indication on what would happen, a gray mass would spread throughout the mass of butterfly and all of them would begin to drop like flys. Dashing at Dante with incredible speed, Eight would send an uppercut straight to Dante's stomach, hoping to knock him into the air.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Dante would Smile As 8 Attempted to Corrode his Butterflies However they woud be unscathed by his attack. Becuase Another Ability Of dante's Butterflies is the Abillity to To adapt meaing they Cannot be Killed the same way twice. As 8 Ragged toward dante would simply say

" Ways of death Sword technique:...Death By Beuaty."

Dante Cuased 500 of his Butterflies to Form a mirror which would relflect the light into eights eyes he would then Form a Giant Spear Comprised of 1500 Butterflies He would Then Aim the Spear at Eight and Lauch it at 8 With his Spritual Pressure at captins level and Eight beeing so Close THERE Would be little time to avoid the attack.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

Eight would be abit confused at why the butterflys didn't drop to the floor but that didn't stop him in the slightest. As the Mirror blinded him, Eight didn't worry in the slightest. Feeling the Reiatsu being released by Dante, Eight would let the spear hit him head on.

"...what happened last time you tried that..?"

The spear would disintegrate as it hit his Heavenly skin. As for the Reiatsu covering the spear, it would be absorbed by Eight's core. As Eight felt Dante's Spiritual pressure, he would send an incredibly powerful uppercut to Dante's stomach sending him skyward. As the blue chakra strings gently attached themselves to Eight's inner core, Eight would launch himself upward twards Dante with an incredibly powerful jump. Ending up above him, Eight would send down a massive heel-drop on Dante hoping to send him back to the distant Earth.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 am

There was little Dante would do his body was met with the incredibly force of 8 attack. Dante's body flung into the air almost as if his life had faded .

"Damn....damn...damn....why... cant i...Do this...WHY!"

At that moment Kurocho began to speak to Dante he would tell Dante the reason he couldn't be 8 was one...8 was simply to powerful...and two that Dante didn't have complete faith in his abilities and that in order to reach his bankai he must have the utmost faith and his abilities. Kurocho would then whisper into Dante's hear and give him one piece of advise on advice on how he could possible wound 8 if not win this battle. Hearing those words Dante eyes Shot open. dantes spiritual pressure spike and flared out furiously cuaing a tempest of sorts to Surround his Body. Dante had accepted the fact that 8 was far more powerful than he was but...Dante Determination and will power was his greatest Strength and his strongest weapon. He would not give up. And so the Tempest would alter the path of 8's attack causing 8 to miss Dante.the Tempest then Flux And repulse 8 Putting Distance between him and dante. Dante then stood upright his Butterflies began Absorbing the Nartual energy of thier surroundings into their wings and they all began tranfering the collected energy to dante. Dant held the power in the palms of his hands Forming a large dense orb a mixture of Spiritual pressure and natural energy. His butterflies would all Come to him and transform into energy them selves and transfer all their power to Dante. Dante himself wasn't sure what he was doing it just came to him in the heat of the moment Based off the info that His zanpakto Gave. Dante at this point had gather a large mass Of black energy into his hands he began to ingest the large mass of energy into himself and began merging his power with it. The Surrounding area would appear Dull and life less as the energy faded Dante was about to unleash an extremely powerful attack once that branched beyond his limits and no doubt have it Risks. But he would not be Deterred by that He had to prove himself and so he would.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Eight's eyebrow would raise as Dante powered up. This was intresting. Holding his hand out in mid-air, Eight's Blade would fly from its tree stump and into his hand. Clicking his chest cavity again, Eight would summon Puppet 6 and Puppet 13 to his side. As their strings attached to his core, Eight would smile as he released his Raeshi to create a beautiful green Aura.

"...get to your peak of strength and tranquility...only then...will you reach Bankai..."

Puppet 13 would hold two fingers infront of its mouth and release a massive blackened fireball. As for Puppet 6, Iron sand would spiral in a drill shape around the fireball. Aiming to pierce and incinerate Dante, the iron fireball would be going at incredible speeds twards Dante.

"...learn to use your surroundings to your advantage..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Once Dante had consumed the mass of energy his body would change his speed and power where boosted Drastically. His eyes Where pure white. His hair had Become A long silver Color. He could feel it. His bankai was starting to awaken inside him. The level he was at though was just a taste of what his bankai would later do for him. As of right now he was only in a Powered up state. As the fire ball And drill raged toward him he would Swing his sword the force Created from the Swing was enough to Slice trough the Fireball as for the sand Dante would Flash step Behind 8 avoiding the Black sand and release a large Blast of White Reaistu. that if Hit would severly Burn Eight. Dante's Bankai powers were starting to Seep through. he could feel it starting to awaken inside of him
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Eight would be genuinely shocked as his iron sand technique was simply slashed away. As Eight got hit with the blast, nothing would happen because of his Heavenly Metal Skin. Eight would smile as he swung around and slashed at Dante's midsection with incredible speed. Even if the attack didn't hit its target, Eights Corrosion Technique doesn't just corrupt metal. It corrupts energy aswell.

"PREPARE YOURSELF!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 am

As the Slash reached Dante He flashed step to the far left of Eight. Dante was getting stronger by the Minute...He could feel it...It was Starting to reach its Peak. His spiritual Pressure began Flaring once more this time I gave off a White Burning Flame look. His Attire Began changing his Captains Garb would be similar to a Burning white Flame that seemed to wrap itself around Dante. His power was Soaring.

".....It's Time..."

Dante Extended His hand and a Pure White Katana was formed. He Pointed the Sword at his heart and would soon Utter the Infamous words that would lead to his Awaking of his Bankai
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 am

Eight would smile as he didn't really do anything to provoke Dante's Bankai. Eight would float down and sit in the grass looking up at Dante.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:37 am

Dante's power level had reached a pint of no return eight had pushed Dante to his limit. that in effect Was what provoked his Bankai: His blade now aimed at his heart. He would plunged int into his chest but it phased trough him. His eyes closed as he seemingly whispered a One word.

"Ban...kai"

With that A large azure light Enveloped him. It fluxed and And pulsed greatly while spiraling around Dante. it then pushed out releasing a azure flame shock wave. From the Light would appear Dante Wielding a Long white Flaming Azure blade Sword. Flaming blue Butterfly wings behind him as well as three Flaming azure orbs which appeared to be Counter's. his garment where pure white whit Seems of an azure blue flame covering it. His hair was longer flowing with its pure white color. It was truly a sight to be held He then flashed stepped in front of 8 He Then caused his bankai to fade and sealed his zanpakto. He would have to train with his bankai to find out its abilities.

"Huff huff"

Dante had to catch his breathe for the battle and awaking took a great toll on his body

"Thank you...you helped me make my father proud today...i am very grateful...8-sama"

He smiled and extended his Hand to eight
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Eight would sheathe his blade and the clones would evaporate into his chest. Eight would grab Dante's hand and shake it.

"...this fight isn't over yet Dante...we still have to learn it abilities. And besides, we need to achieve my Bankai still..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"Thats right...i had completly forgtten you to saught bankai..guess i got caught up in all this madness sorry"

He said as he pu this hair back into a pony tail.

"Ok...just give me time to cathc my breathe then we can start ove again."

He said breathing rather hard. after about an hour he was up and ready again.

"I'm ready when you are"

Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Eight would roll his eyes. As he waited for an HOUR, He decided to create a new puppet. The birth of Puppet 11. Embedding his own chakra signature into 11, Eight would test out his new toy. Puppet 11's Ability is plant manipulation.

"...gaze at my latest creation..!!! Puppet 11...!!!"
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:27 pm

As Necross conscience split up again, Necross simmered into existence right in between Number 8 & Dante.

"Seems like two of my Shinigami's are getting along quite nicely. How...SHIT.......!"

Necross completely forgot he his mindset was transported into Number 8's house. Meaning, he wasn't supposed to come in unless he had permission. One of the acient laws of an high rank Angel. Necross quickly flashed stepped outside, feeling a lot better.

"My apologies. Now Captain 8, can I come in....?"
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Dante was stunned by the sudden creation of a new pupet with such an ability. He was even more shocked at Necrosis Sudden appaerance. Dane however was gonna keep up his end of the bargan between him and 8 And so he would walk 5ft away from 8 and would place his sword up to his Heart as he prepared to release his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Eight would smile and drop to one knee.

"...yes Ma'Lord...your always welcome into my humble abode..what's mine is yours..! Dante! Get on your knee in respect of your honorable leader..!!!"

Eight would stand as Necross entered. Giving Dante a stern angry look, Eight would begin to twidle Puppet 11 in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Dante Quickl Hurried to his His knees Bowing several Times in an Animated fashion.

"Oh!...Please excuse my Rudeness.....i assure i meant no disrespect...Just a little enthused by all of this is all.

"He said hoping that he would be forgiven
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Necross chuckled a bit after he walked through the door. He must'va forgot to tell Number 8. He told this to Jamie, and now he was gonna tell this to the both of them.

"Like a told one of your fellow Shinigami's, you do not bow under the presense of another Shinigami, no matter what the heiarchy says. The way you honor me is to stand proud on your feet, not your knees. That what mortals are for."

He took a look around. He been a while since Necross seen Number 8 puppet's. Rubbing his chin, he started speaking his due.

"I'm letting you know right now, this is part of my consciene that's here. Some of me is spilt up, protecting my contractee, and other important factors. I'm here to tell you Oiun is of course in..well was in Soul Society and has stolen the crest. Once you two is finsih, I will set a meeting immedailty. So hurry with your potential. I'll help."

Necross pulled out a pure white maniken. Both 8 and Dante was to stab it, and it'll spilt into both of their spirits form. Necross needed them to not only learn, but manitain its Soul Pressure for a minute. Necross meant to finish Oiun once and for all. In a gentle burst of feather, Necross was gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have arrived Dante..   We have arrived Dante.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have arrived Dante..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2