Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
To Find a Child I_vote_lcapTo Find a Child I_voting_barTo Find a Child I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
To Find a Child I_vote_lcapTo Find a Child I_voting_barTo Find a Child I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

To Find a Child

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Dante had arrived at the location that the Mission Board specified he began his search for the child.Looking over and under rocks far and wide.But alas the Child was No where insight.He continued to search for the child In hopes of Finding them Soon.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

(Welcome to your introduction to missions! *Round of applause*! Seeing as this is your first mission, it will be more along the lines of an introductory/tutorial, meaning short and sweet. *Note: You will need to go make a bank account as well to receive pay for the mission.)

The silence of the Diamond Chalice would seem to draw a sense of wariness from any who entered. The sky high above could only be seen through cracks that permeated the ceiling. This rupture of earth was a testament to what almost befell the Diamond Village not too long ago. As Dante made his way through the forlorn place looking for a child, one would wonder if he had noticed the small streams of darkness that seemed to be zipping past him and every now and then.

The small shadows that were on the floor went from one side of the room, from a small indentation that seemed hollowed out to a pathway that lead deeper into the cave. It would be up to Dante which one to check out.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Dante now Taking note of of the strange shadows Dante decides to enter the cave from which the Shadows where coming from. He Choice this path trying to place himself in the position of a child Thinking to himself

"As a kid i often went into caves thinking it was fun...Maybe this child did the same."

He Continued Cautiously As he entered the cave in search for the Child
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 pm

((Hope you don't mind if I come in))

Alkel had just seen the lastest mission and wanted to help out the Diamond Village in any way possible. Alkel was running, searching for a scent of a young child. He smelled some else and follwed that and ran into Dante. Literally.

"Oof. I'm really sorry.."

Alkel looked upon the child and seen a Zanpaukto upon him and Shinigami robes. Alkel assumed he was one of Necross's officer's. Bowqng slighty,

"I apologize for my mistakes. If you don't mind, I'll like to help seach for the child with you."
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Dante in shock at the sudden collision Quickly got up and yelled

"Watch where your going..I'm on a missions here" Mad

Seeing the mans Emblem he Discerned that he was from the Diamond...This was perfect for Dante had not met anyone from his village before.Dante then stood up and dust himself off He glanced at the man. And sighed Heavily Rolling Eyes

"Sure even though i doubt i'll need your help but why not i could use the Company"
Dante welcomed Alkel to join him on the mission then he continued on hos way into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:02 pm

(Aww, now I got to make the mission dangerous! Too bad, this was supposed to be nice and easy. Oh well, you two should have fun with this one.)

As soon as Dante would look to where the shadows were coming from, a shrill scream would be heard from beyond the hallowed wall. The crystal walls of the cave began to tremble until a cold air blew through the cave. The hallowed wall shattered and the boy they were looking for fell to the ground, body as blue as the ice he had been encased in. He was barely breathing and scratches could be seen all over his body.

The shadows that had been moving about the cave suddenly began to stir. They all congregated around the boy, though none touched him. The shadows moved over to the newly opened passage in the Diamond Chalice as several lights in a pattern appeared within the darkness. The shadows began to rise and take their true form.

To Find a Child 100px-11

They were the floods, unversed that had appeared with the arrival of Organization XIII. However, they seemed to be acting strangely. Instead of attacking Dante and Alkel like one would think, the floods formed back into shadows and went into the darkness, towards the array of lights that had appeared. A piercing cry, like a machine powering down would be heard and another burst of cold air blew through the cave. The lights began to move forward...slowly gliding out of the cavern. What stood before them was a rare treat, one that was about to turn into a rare nightmare.

The floods covered a being of ice, one that looked like a broken glacier or crystal. The ice being began to shake uncontrollably as the floods covered it. Within only moments, the shadows that were the floods covered the being and changed it completely. Its Ice now darker than normal, what stood before them...

To Find a Child 13902710

Dark Regice stood with a powerful cold air surrounding it. The entrance to the cave instantly covered in ice, trapping everyone inside the cave with no escape.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Alkel's hand rest on his blade when he seen the shadow swirling around the child. He was unsheathing ity, went a flood came in. It was complety out when a LENDENARY pokemon came out.

"Hm. First time I've ever see a lengendary. It's too bad I don't have any types of pokeballs on me. Otherwise, I'll capture him."

Alkel flipped the Zanpakuto downwards, having the blade face downwards and the hitl upwards in the cave. He closed his eyes and prayed this worked. He only activated Shikai state once. The illsion around the blade shattered, finally giving the apearance of an umbrella.

"Let this cave felt and touch its eyes upon your beauty, Sakura no seshi!"

The Zanpakuto answered it's call. At once, the blade/umbrella sank into the ground and out of it came a crap load of cherry blossom petal, swirling around himself and Dante. Alkel eyes looked towards Dante now, awaiting him to unlock his sword
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Dante would stare in amazement at not only the Ferocity of their powerful legendary opponent before him and Akel but also at Alkels Shikai that was unbelievably similar to that of Dante's father's Shikai(Byakuya).Dante though fearful of his oppent would never show it he stood tall and Unsheathed his sword And Directed it towards his heart and Said with a slightly gentle voice

"Spread your wings and bring death...Sen kurochō(Thousand Black Butterflies)"
Upon releasing his Zanpakuto Dante's Zanpakuto took the form of 1000 Black butterflies with red razor sharp wings that he surrounded himself as well as Alkel. The two Zanpakuto Complemented each other greatly

"We have to defeat him and save the Child.. Alkel i Have an idea but i will need to know if i can fully trust you." Dante would say with a strong and determined look on his face as he looked to Alkel for his response
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 am

The Dark Regice seemed to eye the cluster of butterflies and sakura blossoms with absolutely no qualms about them at all. Bugs and flowers didn't do well in cold atmospheres...

With its opponents not making the first move to attack it, the Dark Regice would raise both hands at them. It floated forward a bit and began to fire its move 'Ice Shard' at them, launching dozens of, well, ice shards at them both. The fast attack would be able to pierce through the cluster of a barrier they had around them if they didn't do anything to prevent it. The Dark Regice was merely testing them for the moment.

Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Seeing the attack from the Regice Dante Discerned that there was no time to see if he could fully trust Alkel...If they were going to survive he had to Seeing how the ice shards had pierced their Barriers Dante Uses his Shikai to push Alkel out of the way as Dante himself dodged all but one of the shards one that had Grazed his left Shoulder. He then Held his arm in front of him with his palm wide

"Hado #31 Shakaho"

He fires Three Fire balls at Regice seeing how though the Pokemon was an ice type he knew it would have some effect.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am

(Bump, your post Alkel)
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Alkel pulled his cherry blossoms in front of both of them. Then activating his ring, indigo flames would cover the cherry blossoms, Alkel and Dante's body. Lucky enough, packing the petal was able to hold off the ice shard long enough. He pulled Dante backwards and spoke lowly.

"Listen. You may not know it, but right, your going to become an illusion. Use it to you advantage, k? That should be able to cover the both of us. I'll use my Mist ring to create another copy of you, and both of us can help the child get out of here. But do you know a way out now?"

Alkel had the petal that was now frozen fall unto the ground. Once they touch the ground, it quickly become unthawed, and little droplets of water could be see. He waved his hand. Suddenly the petal formed around the dark Regice and tried to cut through...........Or soo the Regice woyuld be thinking.....
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 pm

((Bump?))
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:28 am

The Regice itself would have fallen for Alkel's plan. However, the Unversed that coated its body did not. The dark regice began to emit a pulse, its dots slowly beginning to turn red, one after the other. Three of the seven dots on its body flashed red. The air around them began to drop in temperature even more. The boy they were sent to rescue would visibly begin shaking and turning blue slightly. If they didn't do something quick, he would freeze to death, and they would be next.

The fireballs that Dante fired would hit the Regice, however, all it served to do was kill a few of the unversed that served as a psuedo shield to its body. The patches that showed any damage at all would be quickly filled by more unversed spiralling around the Dark Regice and putting it back to full strength.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 am

"Ok Then...Here goes...I"

Dante said seeing the boy Shake and tremble from the coldness of regice. Dante would Hold his Blade up to his Heart since To regice thier would two of him both would repeat the same actions. with a strong Bacward thrust of his Blade it pHased through his Chest where his Heart was he then uttered...

"Ban....Kai!"

Suddenly A massive Blue Light covered the area where the Dante's were standing would be a large Flaming tempest of Azure Spiritual pressure. With a single trust of his blade Dante would reveal himself in his bankai Form. Having to large Flaming blue Butterfly Wings, His Captain gown had transformed resembling a Flame burning in the wind. Dante was now wielding a Long white Katana With a Flaming Blue Strek down the middle of the blade.

"(Azure Butterfly King)....Andsnow....Spread And Burn the Land to Nothingness...Konpeki batafuraikingu!...Akel....Flash step over and get the Kid "

Just then Dante's Blade Dissipated into the Ground And form it Rose a Giant Blue Plant. The Plant would Quickly Open up Releasing Thousands of Flaming Azure Butterflies. They would Cover the Entire area Swarming around all of them. Dante would then Hold the Sheathe of the Blade Up the LARGE MASS OF BUTTERFLIES WOULD form A giant BLADE and with one Fierce downward swoop of Dantes hand the massive blade would Come down upon Regice Since there was a copy f Dante it would Do the exact same thing. The force of this attack was Enough to Cause Great damage and hopefully if hit lay waist to the Regice.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Find a Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Child   To Find a Child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Find a Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Caída De La Noche; Night-Fall :: Mirage Island :: Diamond Chalice-
Jump to: