Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_vote_lcapFor no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_voting_barFor no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_vote_lcapFor no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_voting_barFor no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! Empty
PostSubject: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 pm

*Kyo stood....in some weird alternate dimension that had absolutely nothing to do with Mylania and had dragged shadow along with him. They were standing in the middle of a giant grass field with the moon sitting right behind them, oddly big and....close.*

"Alright Shadow, i'm breaking the fourth wall and reality just so you and me can have an all out, no holds bar fight! And since technically this doesn't even exist, I'm going to call Killer Bee as our referee."

Bee: YEEEEEAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOIIIIII!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Shadow would stand infront of Kyo with a smile on his face.

"...cool beans! Let's go!"

Shadow would wait for Kyo to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:17 pm

*Kyo nodded with a nostalgic smile on his face. It had been a while since he had gotten some real exorcise.*

"Fine, we'll start with something small and relatively weak."

*Kyo made flash fire appear, however, it began to expand and make sounds like a transformer transforming until it turned into a 50 ton ballistic missile launcher/lazer cannon (Which it can really turn into! Ha, take that technology). Kyo held the huge weapon with one arm as if it were the lightest thing in the world. Then he pulled the trigger, letting loose a barrage of 13 heat seeking flame missiles of crystallized flame (read flash fires abilities) and a single giant beam of pure thermal heat at Shadow. None of it was using Kyo's Chrono Ignition so they weren't inextinguishable. Just very dangerous....and hot....and painful.....

Bee: And my nigga Kyo kicks shit off with a blazing hot ass attack, almost as hot as Tsunade-sama's big as chest! Shit will make ya have a heart attack yo!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Shadow would gawk in amazement. Who knew fire could transform into a canon!? Dodging the large beam easily, Shadow would smile as the crystalized flame was still headed twards him. Dodging 9 of the 13 of the flame crystals, Shadow would still be flying around in small bursts of hops. As the projectiles flew ever closer, Shadow had to think fast. Stoping dead in his tracks, Shadow would stomp the ground ((lol like in thoes dance movies lololol)) and a wall of three foor stone would arise from the earth. With the wall placed, Shadow had just enough time to throw down some handsigns and disapear from behind the wall...to 10 feet directily above Kyo. Droping like a rock, Shadow would come down with a kunai in hand. Aiming to cut Kyo, Shadow would only cut skin, not cut deep.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Bee: DAAAMMMN! Look at that yo! Shadow on a roll, dodging missiles and shit! A true OG, my nigga! (Is it me or is he out of character?) Countering with a wall and I can't say what else, but this man be beasting!

(...referee does not equal commentator btw.)
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:51 pm

*Kyo's smile never left his face as he could easily feel Shadow above him. Simply turn about an inch, Shadow's kunai would connect with the giant cannon Kyo still held. As soon as it would, spikes would pop up from its surface to cut Shadow about his arms, legs, torso, and face. Nothing serious at all, only flesh wounds, however, due to flash fire's ability, Shadow would not be able to heal them and the wounds would burn for the remainder of this battle regardless of what he did.*

*Once the attack was performed Kyo would open another hole on flash fire, right below Shadow if he had jumped away or backed off from Kyo. Kyo's friendly smile would soon turn dark as the sounds of hundreds of mortar shells being loosed into the air sounded.*

"This is a lesson Shadow. Show me you have what it takes to pass. What is the best way to deal with an aerial attack that covers a large radius?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!   For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For no reason at all, Let's Go Shadow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Extra's :: Hot topics / Spamming-
Jump to: