Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
ABBADON!!!! I_vote_lcapABBADON!!!! I_voting_barABBADON!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

ABBADON!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Flipping his mask downwards to cover his face, Shadow would knock on the door of Abbadon's Office. Masking his true Chakra Level so it would be impossible to know it was him, Shadow played the part of aa Unknown Shinobi. Changing his voice to fit the part of being unknown, not even Ravage would be able to tell it was him. Waiting for an answer, Shadow would stay calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm

((FOr the last time. This is there HOME. Not the office!))

Abbadon recieved messages from the other Angel that she was need for destruction on Flyhoi in a couple of hours. As she observed the papers in front of her, she heard a knock on the door. She didn't think of checking brainwaves, still thinking about her job and Azreal. She oipened the door and found a masked shinobi. Mortal.

"Yes. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Shadow would walk into the HOUSE with a diffrent swagga. Making it seem it wasn't Shadow, Shadow would speak in a low tone. Now not trying to make his identity a secret as much, Shadow would seem to slither his words.

"Are you...The Angel Of Death...?"

With his sleeves engulfing his hands, Shadow would be doing hundreds of one-handed handsigns with both hands. Making his movements completely invisible to the trained eye, Shadow's intentions were totaly disguised at this point.

((And btw, Shadow isn't a mortal soo...))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Abbadon looked upon the mortal that mortal that was still in front of her house. Ugh. Ever since Shadow and Kammy came back, the whole realm shit was fuckied up. Abbadon shook her head, and slammed the door. She didn't have time for petty ass mortal like him. She got back to work, and her champion, sensing her uneasiness came in.

<Do you require assitance, milady?>
*sigh*PLease. Deal with Shadow.
<Will Do>

The door opened back up. Once he seen Shadow, their champpin teleported Shadow and himself out of the Heaven realm, or what Shadow though was to be heaven. He teleported him into a desolent land. Immedialty, he took out his shield and sword and attack with futher ado.

"You defiled the HOLY WHITE CITY! You must pay and repent. Now, BATHE IN THE LIGHT!"

A pure white ray of energy flew from his sword and straight towards Shadow, As it advanced, it kept getting bigger. He dashed towards Shadow, spun behind him and showed.

"SHINE BRIGHTER!"

The warrior of light stood proudly as his shield and sword spun together making a orb of light around him. The perfect offense and defense. As the orb grew bigger it expolded in 360 motion covering everything as he stood with the rocky desert land

ABBADON!!!! WarriorofLight-DissidiaFinalFantasy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

As quickly as the shining being came, it left. With the instand it dashed twards Shadow, it would spontaneously combust with Amaterasu. Shadow would speak in a low tone.

"...your of no importance..."

Dissapearing with his space-time migration, Shadow would appear infront of Abbadon's home yet again. This was getting sad.

"...come on Abbadon..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 pm

~Shadow wouldn't be travelling nowhere. As soon as Shadow activated his black fire, the Warrior of light's would pass straight through, and destroing the fire and extinuidgh it completely. Before Shadow could "travel", Light expose his spritual pressure and allow him to go nowhere.

<You time-space travel will not work here. Only the pure of heart is allow to travel here through here freely. You will not be going nowhere. You threathen the Queen of Destruction and Death. I cannot allow you to walk away and not repent!>

The Warrior of LIght sped towards him once again with his shield on his right with the sword aim high coming downward to slice Shadow into two.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 pm

(Ok...I got you..)

As Shadow was ripped back to the unearthly dimension, He would smile and watch the Worrior send his sword downwards. As the sword sliced Shadow in half, Shadow would smile as he watched the mere afterimage of him get wrecked by the man. Sliding his headband off of his left eye, Shadow would reveal the Terogon. Without warning the world they both were in would litteraly shatter leavin nothing but white. Using a borrowed move, Silver flames would begin to sprout from Shadow's body. He wasn't playing around anymore. With Ravage's blaze release, Shadow would grin with insanity.

"...it seems you must die here..."

With thoes words uttered, Shadow would dissapear leaving nothing but a sonic boom from where he stood. Appearing next to the man, Shadow would send a roundhouse kick with the gravitational force of a black hole straight to the man's jaw. Even if he missed, Shadow would rip something off of the man with his gravity.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:36 pm

The Warrior stood his ground. The whitish hue would turn right back into the scenery that was wreaked, and heard Shadow coming. Shadow may move at the speed of sound, but Warrior of Light was faster. Pulling out his shield and sword again, he faced Shadow directions,

<SHINE!>

The perfect offense/defense move came up yet again. And Shadow faced him head on, so there should've been no way to dogde that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 pm

As the gravitational pull launched the worrior upwards, Shadow would smile. You can't fight gravity. As the shining attack came closer, Shadow would simply hold his left arm out for the full force of the blast to be absorbed by his darkness release.

"...."

As the attack hit his palm, Shadow would be pushed back but not harmed. Within an instant, the attack would be gone. Shadow would rub his eyes. Now looking at the still airborn worrior, Shadow would quickly do about a hundred handsigns within a few seconds and smile.

"FIRE STYLE: ULTIMATE FIREBALL JUTSU!!!"

Shadow would spit a fireball the size of the Diamond Village at the falling light worrior. Grinning at his jutsu, Shadow would open his eyes wide to fill the center of the fireball with Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 pm

As the Warrior floated within the Sky, he gifted himself with a small chuckle. He fought the God of Dicord and won. This foolish mortal was nowhere near his level, let on the God of Discord's level.

<Hmph.>

Warrior of Light waved his sword upwards, and a group of swords formed around the whole area. One came and swooped down. THe Warrior skated on it, dogding the "ultimate fireball" The rest of them would pinpoint's Shadow locatin and hurl themselves straight towards Shadow, regardless of the black fire. The Warrior of Light grinned slighty as he noticed Shadow absorb the attack. One of his wose mistake's. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Shadow would snicker to himself as he saw the warriors move before he made it. Shadow would smile as he literally snapped his finger and all of the swords acted as lightning rods electrocuting the entire field and the man riding the swords. For Shadow, he would be engulfed in lightning himself...but not harmful lightning...his lightning armor in fact. As the light-energy to chakra conversion was completed in Shadow's left palm, Shadow would hold his left arm out and launch a massive beam of light in the general direction of the worrior. This light was so bright, Shadow had to shield his eyes in fear that he would go blind himself.

"...FRY...!!"

As for the electric swords flying at him, Shadow would merely wave his arm and the Terogon would do the rest. Literally morphing the swords into black feathers. Shadow would smile to himself.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 pm

The Warrior of Light stood on his sword and felt the charges. But instead of absorbing it, Light just converted it, and used it to counter-act the expplosive light Shadow pulled off. Warrior watch as his sword disappeared and smiled. It seemed like it was way too simialr to Angel's Will. Except it was a lot more uses. USing the Light as cover, he spoke

<Prepare!>

The Warrior came towards Shaodw with his weapon and came swing precisly, aiming for head and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 pm

As Warrior came flying at Shadow with a sword swipe, Shadow would block the blow with his Key Blade that materialized into his hand the moment before. Shadow would hold Oblivion with such prowess, Warrior's blade would catch on the end of Shadow's blade. Now locking eyes with Worrior, Shadow would merely glance into his eyes and then smile.

"...it's over Worrior...but you did hold as a worthy opponent...and for that...I Solute you..."

As Shadow gave his last words to Warrior, He would disappear in a flock of black Crows. This was his Tsukuyomi. The ground itself would grab the Worrior and transform into a sticky tar substance and engulf the lower part of Worrior's body. Within the same instant, the sky would change to dark crimson red and the sun would seem to be coming closer. Now as massive as the sun is, it would come down onto the trapped Worrior like a massive fireball. This would all happen in a matter of days to the Worrior but about two seconds for Shadow. Could the Worrior recover from such a Genjutsu..?
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 pm

((Umm.....auhohit.....))

Warrior of Light attack's were being blocked but he was persistent. The Warrior heard Shadow said something about that it's over. As the Warrior he felt magic being activated, similair to Uchiha's, the one's Necross hates the most.

<An Uchiha. Indeed you were a worthy oppenent. But your right. This battle is over. Rest in peace, fallen one!>

Using the light that Shadow absorbed earlier, the Warrior tapped into exploding ti outwards mutlipie times, making sure Shadow had no chance of escaping in a orb like motion. There was nothing he was gonna be able to do about since it was already inside his body....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:12 pm

((Its not like your not going to be looking in his eyes from a few inches away. And. Shadow released all of the light chakra earlier soo..))

As Shadow was blocking all of the Worrior's attacks, a massive hand attached to a ribcage around Shadow would grab the Worrior and squeeze with a massive amount of force. On top of that, the hand and ribcage were light up with crimson flames.

"...Susano'o..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 pm

((Ehh....yea....but just because you "release" it, t's still there. Remember this is Warrior of Light, now the Champion of Necross/Abbadon. So that Light stays there and Warrior gonna be able to move it around.))

<Never shall I fall!>

The Warrior of Light used his Light Chakra/Heaven energy to push the handslowly and slipped out. Hmph. Warrior still though the God OF Discord was the most epic battle, but this battle can make the list in the top ten. Still tapping into the energy inside Shadow's body, he still was exploding it outwards, this time with much more force.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 pm

((Fine))

Shadow's Terogon would activate once more. Making all of his chakra into dark chakra. Also, the world would melt into complete darkness. Shadow has manipulated the battlefield to the extent that there is no light. Just like a black hole. Even light can't survive here. Within a moment, a massive black hole would engulf the sky ensureing there was no light.

".."

With phyiscal contact from Susano'o, it would be all over for the Worrior. The crimson ribcage and arm would transform into a massive guardian and the massive guardian would multiply into six other copies of the same Susano'o all around the Worrior. Dropping their blades onto the Worrior simultaneously, the Worrior had absolutely no way to survive this attack.

*Kutos to Ravage Uchiha*

"..."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:26 pm

((Kudos to me is right...! You stole my shit you dick...!!!!!! Lmao.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

((Lol I gave you props nigga! Damn lolol))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

The Warrior of Light did a substitute-like magic that replace him with another item and watch as Shadow wasted away so much energy into this one attack. The black hole above the sky dispersed as soon as it came. This was HIS realm after all.

<Really trying to end this are we?>
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Shadow would smile as the black hole reappeared. He was the master of space after all. Within a mere instant, the entire realm would be engulfed in Amaterasu. The affects of his Genjutsu were begining to take affect.

"...this may be Your realm Worrior, but I control all of space so this is inevetable...—"

Appearing with his Susano'o fully active, Shadow's Mangekyou would begin to spin as he recorded this entire fight in his mind. His eyes would open wide to stare at the Worrior. Doing master handsigns, Shadow would keep his eyes glued to Worrior.

"...Infinant Darkness Jutsu...Kamui..!!"

The lights would go out for Worrior. His eyesight was completely gone. And little did the Worrior know, he wasn't where he thought he was. Inside the Susano'o with Shadow the Worrior would still think he was where he origionally was. For Shadow on the other hand, his right eye was bleeding like crazy. Peering at Worrior's very existance, Amaterasu would begin to kindle in Shadow's eye. It was all over for Worrior because there was no way out of the Susano'o unless Shadow recalled the ability.

((Part one of post. Part 2 on the way! Lol))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm

And this was still Warrior of Light realm so that black hole kept disappearing. The Warrior of Light stood there as he seen his world become engulf in black fire. So this guy did fire all over the planet, six or seven sunsanoo's teleport into Abbadon/Necross house, fireball and and whatnot and wasn't out of energy.

<Time to put you out you misery! You had you time to repent for your ignorance. May God have mercy on what's left of your blood-stained Soul.>

The Warrior of Light substiuted himself again, conceetrated on the light inside of Shadow's body. Using the pressure, The Warrior stabbed the heart and mind at the same time, which shouild killl him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 pm

((so you can Auto-Hit...? Lol Again...Shadow CONVERTED the light chakra into normal chakra, and then released the second it was done converting! Omg please read before you auto hit... Please don't be so bogus Abbadon. I at least fixed my shit))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:33 pm

((Smh. First off, it's MY energy. You know my charaters. You can't convert anything just because you have that power. That like saying you can convert Alistar's psionic energy. Lol. But I'll "fix it". And it funny how you have this much chakra and you not dead, blind or both.))

The Warrior of Light took his sword and stop the Susanno blades' from coming down on him, covering himself with his Holy Light. Since he's the reincarenation of light, light is the hottest is the flames you you can go. As he seen his realm busrt into black flame, the Warrior of light decided to fight back a bit more.

<HEAVEN'S FLAMES!>

A pure light came around and extinuguished ALL black flames and black holes. The Warrior stood in the middle of clones, proudly, and burst out another beams of light.

Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 am

Before the warrior of light could shoot his beam a hand would grab his shoulder and made him miss his attack.

"You use enough enegry. Let me step in for now."

Phantom would appear next to the warrior and look at Abbadon. He would then look at Shadow. Using one of his spell Phantom would have pull them back to Necross Palace but they was outside this time.

"What is the meaning of this Shadow Uchiha?"

He would stand in front of Abbadon and her warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ABBADON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBADON!!!!   ABBADON!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABBADON!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Necross Palace-
Jump to: