Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_vote_lcapPreparations: Gintama and Yutake I_voting_barPreparations: Gintama and Yutake I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_vote_lcapPreparations: Gintama and Yutake I_voting_barPreparations: Gintama and Yutake I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Preparations: Gintama and Yutake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge X
Anbu of the New Terrace
Anbu of the New Terrace
Edge X

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Preparations: Gintama and Yutake Empty
PostSubject: Preparations: Gintama and Yutake   Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:07 am

Edge-X stood between a large array of boulders. The boulders could be seen to have metal ore inside of them and some of them were glowing blue with electricity. No doubt it was a special type of metal that stored electricity, which is why he wanted Yutake to bring mining materials. They were going to train, but they were going to make weapons too. From reading Yutake's bio, he knew the man had skills in that area. This would be something new hopefully, forging weapons from a dangerous material that was already naturally charged with the purest of chakra and electricity. He wanted to discern this type of metal and use it in combat as well, but he would give Gin and Yuta the experience too.

The boulders were spaced evenly apart on this pleateu that was half way up the mountain. A cavern sat at the side, showing that to get to that point of the mountain, you had to go from the inside, so lightning wouldn't strike anyone up to that point. After that was a long, narrow trail that wound up into the mountains where lightning constantly struck and shook the ground. The array of boulders were tall, standing at at least 12 feet each, but not tall enough to draw the brunt of lightning that constantly rained down upon the mountain.

If one looked closely, they would see claw marks on some of them. The indications of a might beast having been through there.
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

Job/hobbies : Blacksmithing, alchemy, Scientific Experiments

PostSubject: Re: Preparations: Gintama and Yutake   Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 am

After a small amount of time elapsed from when he was at the fountain, The ever so humble smithy Yutake came across the area he would meet with Edge-X. He reluctantly decided to bring the tools just in case; seeing as he didn't bother using his abilities to understand the full reasoning behind it on purpose. He liked to make things a challenge for himself if he felt it would be safe enough for him to do so. Upon seeing Edge-X he sat the gear on the ground and pat his hands together to get off the excess dirt and grim that built up on the pack seeing as it hasn't been used since he left from his original home.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Preparations: Gintama and Yutake   Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 am

Gintama arrived a little after Yutake, his arms covered in wraps and leather gauntlets with steel plating on the back of each one. He had a serious look, much different from his usual smiling face. His sash was tied tighter around his waist too, showing that he was prepared for battle.

"So how's this going down Edge-sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Edge X
Anbu of the New Terrace
Anbu of the New Terrace
Edge X

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Preparations: Gintama and Yutake   Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 am

Edge looked at both of his students, glad that they both came prepared. He leaned off of the boulder and eyed both of them critically.

"First off we're going to judge your skills up to date. Both of you come at me with everything you have. If you don't attack with the full intent to kill then I won't hesitate to strike either one of you down and apologize to Kyo-sama later. Use any means necessary to fight me and don't stop until I say so."

With that, Edge drew his gunblade, showing that he was going to take them seriously from the get go. They had no time for games with the Organization being alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

Job/hobbies : Blacksmithing, alchemy, Scientific Experiments

PostSubject: Re: Preparations: Gintama and Yutake   Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

To his dismay he did not get any answer straight from the horses mouth, but in the moment he was told to attack allocated his gaze over to Edge quirking a brow knowing full-well no one would ask this if they were to be using the pack he laid flat on the thinly grassed earth. One phrase flew quick through his thoughts after that; Honing our skills... Yuta gave his best smile as his hand breezed through his headband and bangs before swiftly taking up his trusty arms latched to his back by it's holster while he retorted.

"Fine by me... Though I was wondering when a decent training session would cross me. Let's Just keep things entertaining will ya? Better not be all show and no go..!" his taunt only a feint for his cautious demeanor. Yuta was sure that Edge had something Big in store for them judging by his weapon's design along with his appearance.

A small click and metal sliding out from it's compartments could be head after a few twirls into his stance allowing all the component at the dual ends of his weapon appear from the pikes down to the hammer/halberd sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations: Gintama and Yutake   Preparations: Gintama and Yutake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations: Gintama and Yutake
Page 1 of 1