Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Silver and Raven's  training session I_vote_lcapSilver and Raven's  training session I_voting_barSilver and Raven's  training session I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Silver and Raven's  training session I_vote_lcapSilver and Raven's  training session I_voting_barSilver and Raven's  training session I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Silver and Raven's training session

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Silver and Raven's  training session Empty
PostSubject: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 am

*Slade would walk in the the training area accompanied by silver and raven. Feeling a bit wierd about his first training Hyuga student Slade figured it would be a good learning experience as well.*

Are you both ready?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Silver nodded to Slade and activated his Byakugan, the same eerie red glow and golden aura appearing as he did.

"Slade-sensei, it will be an honor to train under you and beside Raven. I hope I can live up to your expectations."

Silver resigned himself, knowing a calm demeanor could always lead to the upper hand during a battle and training.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Raven would roll his eyes at the kiss-ass. But at the same time, he felt a bit of remorse for the boy. This wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I have met...ether of you...—"

Raven would feel abit embarrased at the fact that he didn't know anyone here.

((Um sorry I forget why I'm summoned here Slade lol mind explaining?))
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 pm

( http://www.mylania.net/t1119p70-all-diamond-shinobi-it-has-begun i'm gonna train you and silver for the upcoming fight against organization 13.)

*Slade would turn to Silver first.*
My expectations isn't whats important right now. What is important is getting you two strong enough to fight the organization.

*Slade would then turn to Raven*
You may not know me but i have been watching you as you slowly progressed. But your progression isn't going fast enough. So i'll be training you then my apprentice will train you.

*Slade refle brand would begin to flow as he took a ready stance*
Now both of you attack me with your full strength. i need to see what you oth need work with.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Be careful Slade the one with the mask has anger issues.

*Matsuo said as he walked onto the training field. Matsuo remembered stopping Raven from dealing a fatal blow to a genin from the magi before the villages merged.*

Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Raven would look at Matsuo with regret. This is the awkward moment where he has to explain himself AND his darkness to everyone..

"Ohh...it's you...look...that wasn't me...well it was but...it wasn't. You see...I have split-personalitys....and the dark one isn't as conscious of a living being as I am...and I'm sorry for having you jump into the fight to stop me..him...us..."
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm

"I'm not worried about your reasons. just keep your anger in check. Because if i didn't show up when i did you both were gonna kill each other." Matsuo would look raven straight in the eye. "I felt the killing intent from both of you then. even though you are physically stronger her killing intent was way stronger than yours. So keep it in check before you get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Don't worry so much Mat. You'll have to wait your turn for training him. Besides aren't you suppose to be training Telsa of the Elite Four?"

*Slade said as he gave Matsuo a convicting stare from the corner of his eye.*
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm

"Yeah yeah. I'm on it."

*He would dissappear in a soru step to train Telsa.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Silver stretched a bit, refining himself to his own thoughts. Hearing about what Raven had done made him want to fight Raven himself. He had no chance to show his real power, and it would be all too sweet to see the mouths drop on everyone that underestimated him.

"Ready when you are."

Silver called and took his battle stance. He was serious this time, showing no form of weakness in his stance. He was ready to activate his byakugan at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Rven would smile as the boy got into his stance. He wasn't fighting him. Raven is stubborn. Too stubborn.

"I'm not fighting you kid.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Silver glanced sideways at Raven, a split second of confusion. Then he almost laughed.

"Who said anything about fighting you? You're nothing."

He didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. He meant Raven couldn't compare to Slade, whom his stance was directed at.

"I doubt either of us will make it far against Slade-sensei without working together, kid."

He responded back at Raven's foolishness.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Raven would snap. This was bullshit! Unsheathing his sword, Raven's powerlevel would spike. Glairing at this insulting bastard, Raven's face would show his true intent. Steping closer to Silver, Raven's golden aura would begin to fade to gray.

"If I'm nothing, then what does that make you, you little piece of shit..?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Silver merely looked bored at Raven. With a simple flex of the muscles in his legs, he shattered the ground beneath him and didn't move an inch.

"You. Are. Trash."

Silver's own aura exploded around him as he activated his byakugan, the golden aura from his hands flaming up and almost sucking Raven's own aura away. The red glow of his eyes showed more demonic essence than anything, the raging flames of hell reflected out of his gaze. His body seemed to flicker, almost as if he wasn't even there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 pm

As the ground rippled, Raven's aura would spike once more. Creating a small crater, the ground would stop in its tracks. Within a mere blink of an eye, a blackened sphere of energy would form in Raven's right hand. Blackbird..

"Watch what you say boy, I could end you here..."

Yet again, Raven would take afew steps forward and now they were just a few feet away from each other. This was dangerous. Where's Slade?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm

The situation was indeed becoming serious. With Raven overestimating his abilities and underestimating Silver's, he was making a situation where they both could die at the moments notice. Truly, why wasn't Slade stepping in?

Raven wouldn't notice his energy being drained into Silver's, expanding his aura the more he looked into Silver's eyes. The ball of energy in Raven's hand would begin to shrink the longer and longer they made eye contact.

"Back down, I'm warning you."

Silver's voice would darken, his eyes going from red to crimson. His and Raven's aura's clashed causing the sky to darken and the wind to start blowing viciously. Even though they both were genin they were exuding so much killing intent and aura that the atmosphere was changing from their power.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 pm

((Boss ass RPing Silver. Top notch. Juss sayin!!!))

Raven could feel the energy being ripped from his being. Unfortunately for Silver, with every bit of energy used, the same amount could be recovered due to the Saiyan Blood coarsing through Raven's veins. With the merge of power, Raven's hair would begin to flash from Jet Black to Gray. Unknowingly, the expansion of Raven's power and form was rapidly growing.

"I would never back down to a perfectly powerful opponent like yourself..Silver..."

Within a fraction of a second, Raven's sword would light up with green sparks and flame. The Lightning Flame has been sparked by the intense concentration and power of the two genin. Raven's aura would begin to engulf Silver's aura. But surely enough, this conflict was going to be stopped by Slade...right?
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 am

*A slab of stone would jut up between the two genin*

"So yall don't like each other. oh well but you both will handle your differances after i train you."

*Slade's eyes were stern and piercing.*

"If you have a problem with such then prove to me that you don't need my training."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am

Raven's power would release into himself. Relaxing into the person he normaly was, Raven would bow to Slade as to apolojize.

"I have no problem with that.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:55 pm

(Thanks Raven. I've been busy *coughwithskyrimcough* so I haven't been rp'ing lately. I may be back on a bit more again.)

Silver's own aura would lessen but it didn't vanish. His byakugan was activated and now Slade had just gotten a first hand view of what it could partially do. Instead of responding, however, he decided to remain silent. His adrenaline was still high and he was itching for a fight now.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Slade would see the energy they had with his byakugan. And had an idea for their training.

"If yall have that much energy then let me see what yall can do first hand."

Slade would then take his hyuga stance as he watched the two genin.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Raven would raise an eyebrow. Raven would glance over at Silver, does he mean fight eachother?

"...umm..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Silver ignored Raven and dashed in towards Slade, however, he would seem to vanish, moving fast enough to leave an after image as he feinted and went for a low sweep. However, his leg was charged with chakra so that even if he missed, a burst of chakra would hurt Slade's legs.

"Why would he take a fighting stance if he expected us to fight each other?"

Silver absently called to Raven, his cheerful demeanor being completely gone due to the previous confrontation. He was serious right now.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 pm

@- Takai, more than likely unbeknown to the others, stood off to the side. He was leaned up against a tree, watching this with an angry stare. He had just come from the gathering. He didn't want to team up with any losers unless they were better than him, and it seemed that the only one Takai had in mind at the moment was Slade. He remembered the exam they had been in and was more than interested in training with him. -@

"Hey...! I want in, what's it gonna take...?"

@- He said, without moving from his position on the tree. Under no circumstances was he gonna leave. Not even if he got his ass kicked by Slade. In fact, that would make him want the training even more. -@
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Raven would look at the boy with wonder. Who was he..?

"...don't I know you from somewhere...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Raven's training session   Silver and Raven's  training session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver and Raven's training session
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next