Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Rare Sake! (mission) I_vote_lcapRare Sake! (mission) I_voting_barRare Sake! (mission) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Rare Sake! (mission) I_vote_lcapRare Sake! (mission) I_voting_barRare Sake! (mission) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Rare Sake! (mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Rare Sake! (mission) Empty
PostSubject: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Raven would be walking down the forest path with the box of sake wrapped in sheets on his back.

"boy...if this wasn't a mission this would be a nice stroll.."
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Raven would be able to continue the leisure stroll through the forest quietly. By this time of day, nothing unusual would really happen for now, indicating a fairly easy C-rank mission, which is why only one person was needed for it. The canopy above head would only give breaks to patches of sunlight and the sound of cicada could be heard all around the area. Not too long into his journey, however, Raven would reach a sign.

<= This way to Mylania Harbor.

=> This way to free hot chicks. Limited time offer. These chicks are SMOKIN!

The second sign looked to be posted on beneath the top sign by someone recently. Either way, the sign looked to be tampered with regardless. It would be up to Raven to choose which direction to go.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Raven would stop at the sign and smile to himself. Continuing onward to Mylania Harbor, Raven would hum a tune to himself. Deciding that this mission was abit easy, he would have to make it move along just abit faster. Once again practicing his flying, Raven would begin to glide down the path. Now singing the lyrics to that tune, Raven would feel the wind in his hair.

"You can't stop me from making the same mistakes
Can't stop me from making the same mistakes
You can't stop me from making the same mistakes
Making the same mistakes!—That songs GREAAAAT!"
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 pm

"Told you he would't fall for it!"

"Well no shit sherlock! That's why we switched the signs. He's still walking right into a trap."

"...Wait, you switched the sign?"

"Yes! Now get ready, he's almost there."

"But I never saw-"

"If you want some of that sake, shut the hell up. Or I will tie you to that sign and staple your eyes open while you watch the rest of us drink it."

"...*sniff* Why're you so mean? I'm telling mom!"

"You better not tell mom!"

A loud explosion would go off right behind Raven, disturbing the air and sending his flight into a fast decent to the ground. Nets from both sides of the road would activate, aiming to pin him to the ground. Three bandits and one unknown ranked ninja leaped from the bushes.

(No auto hitting, give the story a bit of progression. The two who were talking are not there yet.)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:21 pm

As Raven fell to the ground, he would halt to a stop before he broke the sake, now floating inches from the ground, Raven would be hit by both of the nets but he was still standing. Without even flintching, Raven would smile alittle. Almost instantly, the nets would get increadibly tight and then rip apart. Explosive Wave. Always a handy move. Taking out his headphones, Raven would see four bandits. Of course.

"I'm assuming you guys want this EXPIRED sake..am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Raven would be caught off guard as the net didn't give to his explosive wave. Instead, he would feel his energy draining faster than even a saiyan could replenish. It seemed someone knew there would be a ninja delivering the sake as the net was a chakra suppressor. (Meaning, chakra, ki, wavelengths, spiritual pressure etc.) This was actually a good thing seeing as if Raven's explosive wave would have worked, he would have destroyed the sake and had instantly failed the mission. He wasn't being careful enough...

"Yeah! We caught that kid!"

"Right! Us 10 grown ass men caught that teenage kid without a problem! We're so tough!"

The ten bandits made themselves known as they came out of the bushes. One more shadow would appear behind the group however.

"All of you shut the fuck up."

The voice was deep and gruff. By the pressure the person was exuding, it was obvious he was no mere bandit. This man was a chunin level ninja and showed it proudly with the slash across his Diamond village headband. He wore an eye patch and was huge. The swords on his waist showed signs of aging meaning the man was no slouch with them.

Rare Sake! (mission) Jubei-10

"Hey kid. Did they tell you the real reason why that sake needs protection?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Sake! (mission)   Rare Sake! (mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Sake! (mission)
Page 1 of 1