Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Waiting for big sis I_vote_lcapWaiting for big sis I_voting_barWaiting for big sis I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Waiting for big sis I_vote_lcapWaiting for big sis I_voting_barWaiting for big sis I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Waiting for big sis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Making Friends

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Waiting for big sis Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm

^Ryoka waited patiently on the training ground for Kitana to show up. They had become friends really fast but Ryoka knew she would need to start training too. She was already in love with the Diamond VIllage and its leaders Kyo and Ravage. So she wanted to prove herself to them by becoming a strong ninja.^
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:45 pm

-Kitana walked into the field normally, though she would naturally be hiding in a shadow. But since it was Ryoka who called for her, she didn't bother wasting any chakra. Besides, Ryoka was like a little sister to her.-

"Hey Ryoka. What's up?"

-Kitana would ask with a wave.-
Back to top Go down
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:18 am

^Ryoka smiled happily when she saw Kitana. Then she pretended to make a serious face, which would only look like a cute pout.^

"I have a bone to pick with you big sis! I'm going to beat you, now get ready!"
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 am

-Kitana smiled beneath her mask and almost chuckled at the cute look Ryoka gave. But she would take this battle seriously never the less. Drawing her fan blades, she took a fighting stance with one fan above her head and the other in front of her stomach.-

"After you little sis."
Back to top Go down
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 am

^Ryoka nodded and drew two kunai.^

"Here I come!"

^Ryoka threw one of the kunai towards Kitana and then flashed through handsigns. She put her fingers to her mouth and inhaled. Then she exhaled and unleashed a fast stream of wind towards Kitana.^

"Kaze Yari! (Wind Javelin)"

^The attack would launch the thrown kunai even faster, as well as still having the piercing blade of wind following it.^
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:55 pm

-Kitana put both fans in front of her to block the incoming kunia but the bladed wind cut her arms a bit and pushed her back. In retaliation, Kitana threw one of her fans at Ryoka and formed into a shadow, sliding along the ground to get next to Ryoka before the fan would even reach. At about the same time, Kitana would leap up from the shadow, aiming to hit Ryoka in the back with the blunt side of her closed fan.-
Back to top Go down
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:19 am

^Ryoka used Incandescence to follow Kitana's movements and saw the direction she was headed. When Kitana emerged from her shadow, Ryoka would already be in a crouched stance, ducking under the thrown fan and the strike that Kitana had thrown. Then she would rise up, her fist covered in aura.^

"Force Palm!"

^She cried out and struck Kitana in the stomach, hoping to send her smashing away from her.^
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 pm

-Kitana's reflexes were top notch but she was taking it a bit easy on Ryoka. Now she knew she didn't need to. The force palm would barely miss Kitana, grazing her side but the pain that rocked her body would be enough to halt her own attack. She fell into a roll and opened her fan, charging it with chakra before sending a powerful gale towards Ryoka at less than three feet to send her rolling back towards Kitana's own starting position. Kitana held her bruising side and ripped her mask off, tossing it to the side. She hated that damn thing anyway.-

"Shit...what the hell was that, a sledge hammer?"

-That hit had hurt like hell, and she knew she didn't need to take a hit like that head on anytime soon. Ryoka was out for blood it seemed, something she hadn't expected from the cute little girl.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for big sis   Waiting for big sis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for big sis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: The Center-Battlegrounds :: Combat Zone-
Jump to: