Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_vote_lcapZero's Oact With The Ice God! I_voting_barZero's Oact With The Ice God! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_vote_lcapZero's Oact With The Ice God! I_voting_barZero's Oact With The Ice God! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Zero's Oact With The Ice God!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zero's Oact With The Ice God! Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 am

Zero would look up at the structure of the tower and speak to himself. Entering the tower's 1st floor, Zero would smile.

"...Fuck Me..."

FIRST FLOOR

Zero would walk through the 40° room and enter the elevator at the end of the 50x50meter room. Clicking the '2nd Floor' button, Zero would be on his way. Thinking to himself, Zero would ponder what he would give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:20 am

2nd FLOOR

Zero would exit the elevator and walk through the 2nd level with ease. Was this a joke? Unknowing of the fatal temperatures yet to come, Zero would make his way to the elevator and get in.

3rd FLOOR

Zero would walk out of the elevator with the idea in his mind that he would get to see the ice god! Actually abit chilled, the temperature must have been at least -30°. Zero has a tolerance for the cold because of his Geass. Opening the door to the elevator, Zero would realize he had TWELVE MORE LEVELS TO GO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:21 am

((sorry guys, the title is supposed to be PACT not OACT, I hate auto correct.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 am

FLOOR 4-9

Zero would walk through the freezing tundra of a floor. Not knowing if he would survive or not, he would enclose himself in a green dome. Made by the Green Ring. Completely isolated from the tempatures, Zero would continue to the Tenth Floor.

10th-14th FLOOR

Zero would exit the elevator and instantly the green dome would shatter from the temperature. Activating his Geass, Zero would rapidly move back and forth to create friction, thus making heat for himself. Creating a miniature sun to orbit him and all of his friction from the green ring, Zero would proceed onwards towards the golden elevator that was there. Simbolizing the end of the journey is near, Zero would jump into the elevator and click the 'UP' button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 am

The Encounter With A God..

Zero would exit the golden elevator and stumble to his knees. All of his power was drained immediately from the raw power of the Ice god. To Zero's supprise, the throne room for the Ice God wasn't that cold. It was like the first floor of the tower! Wow! Looking up at the God, Zero would begin to speak with the greatest respect he had.

"Ice God! I plead to you, Give me your power! I offer you the one thing I that matters most to me!"
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 am

The Ice God would appear as no less then a boy. Pondering the request of this man, The Ice God, would smile and begin to speak.

"And what makes you think you deserve to wield my power?"

Zero's Oact With The Ice God! Untitled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 am

Zero would smile as the God smiled. Standing to his feet now, Zero would speak very calmly.

"Why, I was the first to make it to your Throne am I not?"

Zero's smile would grow infinantly bigger at the thought that he was the first one to actually reach the top of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:14 am

The Ice God would smile. This man was smart. But ignorant.

"The first ALIVE one at least...and what made you go through this journey to seek out my power..?"

As he was speaking, massive icicles would raise up and bound Zero's limbs. Now face to face with the trapped sarcastic man, The God would speak again.

"And what would you offer me in return?"
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

(Zero please don't use fate like this anymore. Though we haven't had many people on lately, we do still want to keep things fair. Blindly rushing through 15 floors of a dangerous area isn't real rp'ing, but since no one else has said anything, this doesn't matter. Just please don't make a habit of it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Oact With The Ice God!   Zero's Oact With The Ice God! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero's Oact With The Ice God!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Caída De La Noche; Night-Fall :: Mirage Island :: Tower of Ice Crystals-
Jump to: