Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Yo, Old MAn! I_vote_lcapYo, Old MAn! I_voting_barYo, Old MAn! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Yo, Old MAn!

Go down 
+2
Valencia
Crovak
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Crovak came from Alistar's lab with a lot on his mind. He didn't want to think about it yet, and been pushing off this training thing with Takeshi. Well now was a good time. Crovak pushed open the church doors and hollered out.

"Oi! Takeshi. You said I need to work on that reishi crap! I'm ready now! So game on!"

Crovak's eyepatch was still on his face, so he had to look all around for the guy...
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm

((Don't see why we can't train together.))

Valencia was in the bleacher, twisting around the cross that was around her neck, and holding Selena's hand. Both of them were doing thier dialy prayer. Not leatting the boy disturb them, they continue on with what they were doing, butthey did need training name.

*Both* "Father that reigns over all over, bless the hearts and Souls of the innocence, for which they may live in peace and comfort...."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Yanking his chain off, Takeshi said "Fine let's do this. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am

Crovak never learned how to even develpe or control Reishi, so he was going to have to see based on what Takeshi does. Crovak tore off his eyepatch, reavealing his star eye.

"P/K Fire!"

Crovak made fire come from nowhere and shot towards Takshi. He felt sorry for those two dumb-ass girls that got in the middle of this. Biut such is the way of life. There had to be causlites in life.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Takeshi grabbed the fire with his right hand and made it glow white with reishi. "You got a shirload to learn before you attack me. Great Explosion!" Takeshi said as he slammed his fist into the ground, creating an explosion 50 meters around him.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"That weak-ass shit!"

Crovak covered his eyes, letting his arms take up most of the burning damage. True, that attack was flipped and hurt like hell, but he been through worse. This time though, Crovak try electricty.

"P/K Thunder!"

A ball of electricty came from between them and floated towards Takeshi. Crovak was able to move it around, so he let it wildly float around before he tried to strike.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Takeshi put his arm into the ball and said "Wow another mental attack. Kid work on reishi waste your time with this shit." Then he shorted the lightning with a surge of reishi.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Oh, yea, work on something you never though about teaching me!?"

Crovak still didn't know how to produce Reishi, so he was gonna keep watching until he got it. Or Takeshi at least tell him what to do. He threw another P/K fire toward the ground around Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

"Ok next time use spiritual energy other than mental energy." Takeshi said as he kicked the fire into the sky. Then he turned to the two girls sitting on the side. "Hey Val, show him an example of spiritual energy by kicking him around a bit." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 pm

The hell is spirtual energy?

Crovak thought of this then his mind wandered over to the two girls who somehow managed to not have a burn or sracth mark on them. And Takeshi thought they could land a hit on him. Yea right.

Yo, Takeshi, I thought this was the Holy Order. What the hell are these two bitches doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

<Valencia and Selena was pretty much done with their with thier daily prayer, and now just decided to stay, pretending to pray silenlty, hearing everything that was going on. From what Valencia was hearing, Crovak sucks. How can you even be in the Holy Order and can't use reishi. She was a qwaser and she still knew about for crying out loud!>

"With pleasure. Selena, stay here and DON'T interfere!"

<Selena try doing the puppy face and plead, but before she could start, Valencia summoned her main weapon. A chain weapon made of pure Mercury. She stood up and face Crovak, swinging the chain around.>

"I'm going to say this in English so you small, dumb-ass brain can understand this. Focus on the energy around you and pull it in. Image yourself as a magnet. Like this!"

<Valencia swung the Mercury faster, then hurled the end of it at Crovak's face.>
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm

((Uhh..Takeshi we was waiting on you..but I guess not.))

"What the fuck!"

Crovak had to bend his back backward to dogde the chain that was thrown towards him. He turned off his P/K eye cuz he remember Takeshi said Chakra and Reishi can never mix. Doing as Valencia said, he started pulling in energy from around him, lilttle by little
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"Sede. Vostro ottenere il blocco di esso!"

<-Valencia retracted the chain and had it wrapped around her waist. Selena wanted to join in so bad, but Valencia wasn't gonna let her. Valencia spun the small part of the chain that wasn't around her as she explain Reishi even futher.->

"Uggh. My God, your a Holy Order soilder, and you don't even know how to use what your famous for. A dissapointment even to me, even though I'm a Qwaser. Your teacher Takeshi really does suck. Ah well, anyway, Reishi is energy that surround any eviroment whereever you are. It's stronger in place that dwells with dead spirit's, or so I've been told. It's easier to stand still and gather it, but I don't like people like you, so I'm going to make this harder? Capito?"

<-Valencia grabbed the end of the chain and unwrapped it. She tossed it again, this time, aimed for the legs, trying to catch Crovak slipping.->
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 pm

As he saw the training, he yelled out "Hey! If quincys are so weak, why can we gather reishi with out bodies while qwasers need to suck reishi out of the breast of a virgin? Come on Crovak! Voodoo told me you can kick some ass, so kick some ass!"
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Crovak eye looked towards Takeshi and grinned a bit. As the chain came he decided to let it happen. As the chain wrapped, he gather reishi from the chain and all around at the same time, firing up as much as he could.

"Does this count?"
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Rei would walk next to Takeshi rubbing her belly.

"So how the rookie? Look like he getting his ass kick."

She would look how he gather reishi.

"Yea but you getting to sloppy with it."

She would shot at Crovak.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:19 pm

"Yea, well, no one give a damn what you think preggo!"

<-Valencia shot at Rei. It was starting to be too many people in this church. She liquidied her Mercury into little ball, floated it all together, made it into bow and gave it to Selena. She grabbed Selena hand and proceed out the door. There was no need to be here for the rest of the day. Beside's she hated crowds. But before she left..->

"Seems your mind you can't do the same huh, Takeshi..."
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Rei would watch her past and then cross her arms on her chests. She would take a deep breathe and spoke loud enough for the women to hear her.

"I be careful of who I speak to if I were you. I might be that wrong bitch to fuck with."

Rei would look back at Crovak.

"You don't want to rise a lot of reishi in the air at once."

Rei would start aborsbing his reishi.

"You don't know when you may fight a hollow that can feed off of reishi."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 pm

"Hmph. Could've used that tip earlier. Thanks for the pointer. Got any more you wanna tell me?"

Crovak sat up and watch the two girls leave. He started rubbing his knees where that Itailan girl hit him up at. *sigh* Seems like everyone he met was abusive. Wolf, Alistar, Takeshi, and now Valencia. He looked over to Rei.

"A couple of tips would do. You look like you water might break soon anyway. And Old Man over there seems too drunk to do anything.."
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 am

Rei would about to say something when all of sudden she felt a pain in her belly. She would look down and see water every where.

"Oh no, my water broke. Crovak......get......help."

Rei would drop to the floor and black out.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm

"Uhhhh..... wow. Crovak get some towels and a large thing of water. We got a baby to deliver." Takeshi as he got up and walked towards Rei. Then he picked her up and carried her into the church.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Kyo flash stepped outside of the church to see Crovak then turn to see some man Carrying Rei inside the Church, Kyo then turned back to Crovak and asked what happened

"Hey Crovak what happened to Rei man did she tire herself out?"
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Crovak cocked his eyebrow at this little prick.

"Not to sound rude, but who the hell are you?"

Crovak remebering this this guy around somewhere, but couldn't place him. This wasn't the time to walk down memory lane though. Crovak needed to help Rei. After all, she was the girlfreind of his ONLY freind Wolf. Crovak smiled at the though of Wolf. Lucky bastrd get to be Hokage soon. Crovak rosuhed into the chruch, kicked opened the bathroom door violently, and got what Takeshi asked for and put them next to Takeshi. Crovak sighed and grabbed Rei hand. He wasn't too sure if he should be doing that, but it felt like the right thing to do. He looked outside and still seen Kyo. He called out,

"Look dude, if you ain't gonna be of use, gehen die Fresse weg!"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Kyo would reply

"Im Wolf's son Kyo..... He just adopted me a little while ago"

After saying that Kyo would see that Rei needed to be attended to inside And in seeing that Kyo rushed in to help He would also continue speaking

"After my new sibling is finished being born You Psychopath me and you are gonna have a little chat Capiche?""
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Zeke slowly walked up and saw the two talking. As he neared them, he said "Kyo you must not have told them yet. Crovak can you go get Rei. I have something to show the both of you." Then he lifted the body up and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo, Old MAn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, Old MAn!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Holy Grounds-
Jump to: