Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Jaden. My mentor. I_vote_lcapJaden. My mentor. I_voting_barJaden. My mentor. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Jaden. My mentor. I_vote_lcapJaden. My mentor. I_voting_barJaden. My mentor. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Jaden. My mentor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Cool points : 0

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Alexander would sit on a big rock, resting after having brutally beating a group of thieves.

"Ah. That was fun. Now, where the hell is Jaden? For one of the future's greatest assassins, he sure enjoys being late when he has someone to meet with. He'll probably think it's from my father since I used his crest for the letter."

Alexander takes out a revolver, checking the barrel and slamming it back in. He lets out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 pm

>bump<
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

"Alistar, buddy, what is up...?"

+ Daken said coming out of a dimensional rift. His upper body was bare and he was drying his hair with a towel. While chewing on a toothpick, he would look up. +

"Hmm... Not Alistar, but you have a similar aura about you...!"

+ Jaden would walk forward, shooting his hand forward for a handshake. He had his usual grin on his face. He loved meeting new people. +

"Jaden's the name, how can I be of assistance...?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Alexander laughs a bit, past Jaden was much less professional.

"Jaden Yamada. I'm Alexander, Alistar's son. I'm, of course, from the future. I'm here to prepare you for a skirmish that could destroy our family. I know you have your Cloud ring, so we need to begin your training. Would you like to go get dressed first?"

Alexander says, swaying the revolver around.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 pm

+ Jaden's eyebrow twitched. He was kinda pissed to tell the truth. +

"So... You brought me all the way out here just to ask me to get dressed...? And I don't know what you're talking about, I am the best assassin this world has ever seen... Currently."

+ Jaden would continue to dry his hair. He would continue to call himself the best until someone told him otherwise. +
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 am

-Several feet away from the two, several arrows would fly through the air, aiming to take them out swiftly. A group of ten bandits would rush out before the arrows had even reached them-

"Take everything you can get your hands on, including that towel!"

-The one who should presumably be the leader shouted. The bandits all had short swords and axes, showing that they were at least skilled at combat to some extent, but shouldn't be too hard for the two seasoned shinobi in front of them.-

(Note, these level of bandits can be auto hit, but not auto killed.)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Alexander would place his father's ring on his finger, ignite the flame, and create a barrier of Storm Flame around them both.

"Look, Jaden, you aren't the best assassin. If you were, then I wouldn't be able to take you out right here and now. dontcha think?"

Alex knew that if he goaded Jaden into fighting him, he'd know how much training he'd have to give him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaden. My mentor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden. My mentor.   Jaden. My mentor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaden. My mentor.
Page 1 of 1